Chapter 1

Story Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night fell smoothly. Jisoo dug under the covers and hugged her stuffed puppy for comfort. It was another night that her mother will read a story. One with magic, mysteries, and a heck of a journey. From the under world to the Himalayas, how vast the world is for her eyes. They say the hero will always get the the princess but in her mother's stories, she will always expect the unexpected. As for her little five year old mind, only the best plots and characters were remembered but in the end she will always ask for more.

 

 

"Jisoo" she heard her mother's sweet voice. Excitement filled her as liquid refreshing her body.

 

 

"Another story please, I'm not sleepy" She said but yawned and rubbed her eyes. Her mother smiled and said "Alright, this one might be a little long, think you can handle it?" The little girl nodded and pulled her stuffed toy -Dalgom- closer.

 

"In a far away land lives a little girl called, hmm what do you want to call her baby?" She asked with an adoring smile "Sana! Like Mommy and you can be the hero!" Jisoo exclaimed. Her mother giggled and continued "Alright, but mind if I add some mommy magic?" The little one nodded, willing to expect the unexpected from her mother.

 

"Sana was a cute, clumsy little girl. She loves reading books and doing her chores. She has an older sister named Momo and a younger sister named Mina-" "like aunt Momo and aunt Mina?"

 

"Yes like them, the three were best of friends. If one were in danger, they will protect each other. Their parents were nothing more but humble fruit sellers. Their house were close to the town but they had a field where the three sisters love to play and pick fruits."

 

As the story progresses, little Jisoo can't help but imagine and absorb everything. Her imagination has gone wild and decided to close her eyes and listen.

 

"Little Sana picked the last strawberry and rushed off to the cottage. Her father and sisters were there counting every fruit they have gathered. Sana can't help but smile. After this, they will go to the market and sell these. Each of them will earn a gold coin from their father as a reward. Her older sister, Momo, will buy another apple. The yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter