Prologue: Chanyeol Hy--Oppa

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still remembered that enticing smile adorned on his face brightly when we first met, a kind of smile that would reach your eyes which twinkiling so beautifully.

As time passed by, I knew, I couldn't wait no more. He wasn't only my brother's best buddy. He was so much more beyond that.

I didn't even know when these feelings start blooming, but everytime he was bullied by some obnoxious kids, I always wanted to protect him, more than I wanted protect Bolly, my baby dog. Giving all of my toys and sharing it with him to play with, even my brother couldn't touch some of my toys, I could do that whole-heartedly. Baking cookies for him with my mother to impress him that I was the one and only friend whom he could lean on to, and no one else--it was also my daily routine since forever.

As the feelings flourising more and more, I realised. I had to do something.

Something, to proclaim all of this pent up feelings.

Then, this one fine day, I found my ten-years-old self, had gained this confidence to declare it which I didn't know from where that came from.

He was my 'hyung' all this time. Another hyung I looked up to other than my brother, Son Jaehyun.

But that day, I wanted something different. I wanted him to see me as someone, or a girl who could call him that endearment--that all of girls in South Korea usually calling on. 

Oppa..

Yeah, I wasn't that girlish. I just wasn't born to be somthing like that. I couldn't act like those girlbands with their agonizing aegyo. Even imagining it makes me shudder up. It was terrifying. But, my Hy--I mean dearest Chanyeol Oppa liked that kind of girl.

And to my luck. That day he actually accepted the confenssion. Much to my suprise. He left me flabbergasted.

Maybe because that day, I was wearing floral dresses when he came over our house.

Or maybe, he saw that I had been prettier that day, with my red hairpin swaped my bangs.

Starting from that day. We were finally official. I didn't have an idea that time how should I call the things which me and him had on.

But, I was delighted. He wanted it as much as I wanted to.

Because I knew, that he saw me as something else more than just a sister of his friend. I meant something s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter