CHAPTER 1

PROMISE

 

19th August.

It's also my 17th birthday. And my friends decided to celebrate it at my home.

Not that I have many friends, Bomi and Taemin are the only people I hang out with. Only I had to invite some of my classmates because my mom thought it would be a great idea to make more friends.

Bomi came early so that she could do my makeover. And for the last 45 minutes this is the only thing we have been doing.

"Ah Bomi, aren't you done yet!" I begged, tired of sitting on the chair for this long. 

"What are you saying! I even need to do your hair" Bomi replied while applying my blush.

"I don't want to do anything with my hair!" Unlike some girls from our school, I didn't truly care about my hairstyle. My brown, straight hair would go with whatever dress I would wear. 

"Shut up woman, I'm going to curl your hair for tonight" she ordered me.

I sat there for more 30 minutes for her to complete. I was wearing the dress she gifted me before she started doing the makeup. 

It was a navy blue dress up to my knees. The upper potion had lace that was see through. 
I liked the dress very much, as it hugged my body perfectly. 

"Doone~" she sang before turning my chair round for me to face the mirror.

My eye wide a little as I looked at the person in the mirror. I looked different, with Curly hair and heavy makeup, which I never applied before. 

Every bit I tunred to go face Bomi I saw her smirking. 

"You like it don't you?" She stated.

I rolled my eyes smiling a little. 

Before I got the opportunity to answer her my sister entered the room. 

"Unni!" I stood up before squeezing her. Although  we both live in the same home we barely saw each other.

"Areum-ah, you look so pretty, little sis" she said while hugging back.

"Ahem" I heard Bomi fake cough.

"I know Bomi, I recognize it was you" my sister chuckled.

Bomi just rolled her eyes.

Yoona my elder sister, the prettiest girl at school. For some reason Bomi hated her. Which actually makes me sad cause they are the person I love the most. Taemin and mom too. 

 

It was finally it was time when the guests started to arrive. My mom was a doctor so she had to be at the hospital most of the time. Even on her daughters birthday.

I was at the kitchen, to get Juice for both Bomi and me.

"Happy birthday!" I heard Taemin before he came running and hugging me tight. 

"Taemin! I- c-can't breath," I stated.

He tore back and smiled widely.
That smile said something was definitely fishy.

But he always did something stupid so It was normal for me now. 

"Stop smiling you idiot! And give me my gift!" I told him and drew out my hands forward.

"You want a gift?" He smirked, "Its coming" he added.

"Coming?" I asked him with a confused expression.

He nodded with a smirk. 
 Still confused I gave him a glass of juice. 

"Where's she?" He asked before drinking the whole glass of juice at once. 

"She's in the living room, let's go" I said.

The room was filled with most of the people I don't know. Taemin was really famous and had a bunch of friends. So I knew it was him to invite all this people. 

When found Bomi she was busy 'ignoring' a guy who was shamelessly flirting with her. 

I went towards them and realised Taemin didn't come with me, rather went to flirt with a girl from our class. 

"Boys will be boys" I sighed. 

I went to Bomi when suddenly she started to shout in a whisper.

"Oh my deity! Chanyeol is here!" She cheered.

"What!?" My eye widen, I looked at the gate to see him entering. He was one of the most famous boys, just like taemin. 

Also Bomi's crush.

I found out her smiling widely. But a second later she threw her eyes wide mouth apart.

As I turned to the side, she was staring at I had the same face.

The person entering the house after Chanyeol, Oh Sehun. 

I saw him looking for someone without any expression and sighing when Taemin came in front of him. They greeted each other and started talking. 

So he was the gift Taemin was talking about. 
But how could he do that? Knowing everything?

True he was one of Taemins closest friend. 
But he was also the boy I had a huge crush on. Which wasn't right... cause he's the boy my sister's dating. 

 


Sorry this chapter is so short. I'll try to make the other chapters longer.