One-Shot

I Saw 'Mommy' Kissing Santa Claus (HunHan Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little boy squirmed on his bed as he heard chuckles outside his room.
He was about to go back to sleep when he remembered what day it is. “It’s Christmas Day”, he told himself sleepily but with hint of excitement. “If it’s Christmas, then that means one thing?” this time asking himself.  Santa Claus will drop by to give him gift and he hopes his daddy did not eat the gingerbread cookies and milk that his mommy helped him prepare for Santa as a thank you gift for giving him another toy this year. It seems like ever since he heard about Santa Claus from his parents, he became really curious and asks them a lot about him. Being good parents to their son, they told him all the myths about Santa’s duties during Christmas and one of which is giving gifts to children who were nice the whole year. Since then this little boy literally believed his parents and even tried to convince them that they should share what they have to the poor and help other people in need so Santa Claus will put his name on his list of nice children. He is such a smart and thoughtful kid, right? After hearing their son's plan, the ever so proud parents are nice enough to willingly help him with it though they know what is or should we say who is really behind their Santa story. As Ziyu sat up and swiftly got off his bed, he walks towards his bedroom door, tiptoed a little as he reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

[Ziyu's POV]
I stepped outside my room and the first sight I saw shocked me. I felt my cheeks turned r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter