finish

when tzumo is happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina POV

Momo always been spoiled. I am always spoiled momo. but these days momo always spent her time with maknae tzuyu. she always shop with her, kissing her. help tzuyu with her homework. She even ask tzuyu to teach her chinese.

“ jihyo ah… where is momo????” I ask jihyo. Momo want eonyang bulgogi in running man today. So I tried my best to win the running man, and I have won. Now I want to cook her eonyang bulgogi.

“ she is in bath room ……. With tzuyu….” jihyo sacredly said to me

“ what??? why??? What both of them doing in bathroom ???” this is too much, how can she bath with tzuyu.

“ momo said she want to rub tzuyu back and tzuyu feel tired too” jihyo said. I sigh, why she want to rubs tzuyu back. Did she like tzuyu so much???

“ just wait for momo….. she will came out soon. Lets just go and watch tv mina….” Jihyo drag me to living room.

 

Momo POV

“ hmmm… isn’t it nice tzuyu…” we are in bath tub now. warm water is nice. Tzuyu sit shyly in bath tub.

“ I never bath with someone else, beside my family. Hehehe, you are hot unnie…” she said while bury half her face on  , water buble around her.

“ haha, too bad you are my sister,,, aiii cute chewy…. Come” I pull her and hug her tight.i forget we are in bathroom and .

“ unnie…. Do you like skinship so much??? We are pressing against each other…. In thid part…” tzuyu point her chest part.

“ heheh…. Don’t you like it chewy….” I kiss tzuyu. why if I treat her like sister, I like kiss her so much???

“ aii…. Tzuyu you like eel isn’t it??? Why you move like one??? You are slippery…” I tried to catch her and she spray water to me….

“hahaha…. Unnie stop it….” But I hug her. “ now, I get you… my chewy…” I hold her tight

“ if you treat me like sister ,why you like skinship so much???” she tease me

“ I don’t know… maybe I am wrong…. So can i…” I keep my face close to tzuyu.

“ can what unnie…” tzuyu smile at me. I swear to god, she is so cute. But she is my sister…. Can i… have this feeling.

“ this….” I don’t care anymore….. I kiss her lips softly. She put her arms around my neck. She kissing me softly and by the time pass , our kiss is getting hotter and wilder.

“ lets stop now unnie… if not, we really gonna making out here…. Other member need to use this bathroom too.” Tzuyu let myself go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter