000.1 ; BROTHERS AND SISTERS

[ ✕ AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! : P H A S E F O U R . / soon. ]






 


T R A I L E R ;








B R O T H E R S   A N D    S I S T E R S
 

“We have been hiding for so long,” she says, standing in front of hundreds of mutants—previously led by magneto—and humans inside an old, rundown factory which is their base.
    “So long, that we’ve let them destroy the harmony and order of this planet. Unleashing chaos whenever they wanted.” She lifted her hand and waved her fingers as black smoke appears and creates a massive circle, showing images and visions of new York city when it was being invaded by aliens, next was sokovia when it was overran by a pathetic robot, the bombing that occurred during the accords signing, and new york city once again, after their fight with thanos.

“Look, my brothers and sisters, at what chaos they have unleashed in our planet, endangering our people!” she roared, “They are a disgrace! A walking disease needed to be eliminated, the true monsters of our own nightmares!” her voice boomed. Her eyes was pitch black, but turned into icy blues as she calmed herself.

“Well, some of us considers them as heroes, group of humans who will save us from harm. But some thinks of them as vigilantes, they operate with such unlimited power and freedom, which is what the world cannot tolerate.” She paused, taking a deep breath and clenching her fist, as the smoke vanish.

“My brothers and sisters, we have suffered so much. Watching them from the shadows will do nothing great for us.” She spoke, “this is our time to act now, before they destroy our world right before our eyes can blink.” She added, observing their faces, faces full of faith, realization, determination and revenge.
      “And what do you want us to do?” one of the mutants questions.

She grinned. But instead of seeing rows of human teeth, it instead showed rows of sharp, disturbing, crooked canine teeth. “We will terminate them.” She replied, before she floated into midair and looked at every single mutant and human present in the meeting.

“Come, my brothers and sisters!” she encouraged, “no more hiding and running for us, for we are the key for our world’s future! And together, we all shall build a new, safer world…” she paused, “and exterminate the avengers!” she declares as the mutants and humans raised their fists into the air, howling for the upcoming rebellion.

“This, will be the end of the avengers,” she says, gritting her teeth.

“This will be their last war.”


 

a/n heyya guys!
so yeah, this is my first ever applyfic on aff. and basically i'm having marvel feels rn
and yep, this 'woman' will be one of the villains here in this story.

anyways, this story (obviously) is set years after phase three. so let's just imagine the avengers won over thanos. and the fight was set in new york city. again.

basically, it is set in years 2023-2025.
anyways, i hope you like this teaser! ( and yes the group was  the brotherhood of mutants, a group led by magneto in the x-men films. )



 




























































































opop