Final

Childhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m sorry for the late post. I am really busy with school so I hope you guys understand. Now, enjoy!!!
Note: Please read all the “dates” . They will help you to understand the story more.

 

 

 

 


I still remember that day clearly. That day when I first time met Junmyeon-hyung. He was three years older than me. I was 5 years old back then while he was 8 years old. Yes, surely nothing much would happen between us. We were different in age. I couldn't approach him because he was much older and what would an 8 years old want from a kid like me. But, Oh family was famous for being wrong in guessing something. I am Oh Sehun and I found they were right while I'm surely wrong. Something did happen between us till it left a weird feeling in my chest.

 




July,2002
Sehun was walking home from his kindergarten. He didn't ride the bus like other kids because his family couldn't effort it. Even though Sehun was still a kid, surprisingly he had understood this situation at a really young age. Sehun always reminded himself that it wasn't a big deal because his house wasn't that far from his kindergarten. He too was grateful that his family still willing to let him study like others. Because his father believed that someone who had knowledge was better than someone who had power but ignorant in this world.
" Hey, Junmyeon. Are you free this evening?" Sehun moved his head to the right after hearing that name. Ahh.. He forgot something. The kindergarten and the school were just apposite from each other. His sharp and black eyes were scanning the much older students around him. Then, he spotted a brown hair boy that he accidentally had known as Jongdae from the grandma at the grocery shop near his house. That boy wasn't alone. He was with his two best friends, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
" Mmm.. I'm sorry. I have something to do this evening," Junmyeon said, looking down to the ground; probably shy. Jongdae and Chanyeol sent Baekhyun an apologetic smile. Sehun was still standing there, eavesdropping. He saw Baekhyun rubbed his own nape.
" Mmm.. Then, when will you be free?" Jongdae asked, he knew Baekhyun wanted to ask that. The puppy like eyes boy smiled at Jongdae, thanking him silently. Junmyeon shook his head.
" I have a lot of classes. I'm... I'm sorry," with a bow, Junmyeon ran away immediately. Sehun's gaze followed Junmyeon but he stopped when Junmyeon disappeared around the corner.
" Sorry, Baek. Jongdae already tried,ne?" Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's back, smiling to him. Baekhyun pouted.
" I really like him.."
" Baekhyun, we can try again. We promise we will help you, buddy," Jongdae grinned with Chanyeol. Baekhyun smiled at them.
" You guys are the best," Baekhyun laughed. Sehun who saw this, blinking his eyes. Yeah, it would be strange if Baekhyun hated Junmyeon. Everyone loved Junmyeon. The older was new in this neighbourhood. If Sehun was right, he thought Junmyeon came here about 1 month ago. He first saw the older when Kim family passed his house in a black luxurious car. Kim Junmyeon was lucky to be born in a wealthy family and he was endowed with a beautiful face too. That was why almost everyone liked him. Very, very much. So did Sehun.






The rain was pouring heavily. Sehun ran to nearby tree with his short legs. He upheld his bag above his head till he reached the shady tree. Sehun sighed, he didn't expect this. Sehun couldn't imagine how furious his mother would be when he came home wet like this. This made him sighed again. When he was about to sit on the dirty ground, suddenly a black car stopped in front of him.
" Come in!" The door was being opened and a voice rang into his ears. Sehun wasn't sure why but he without thinking much further ran into the car. When he was inside, Sehun started to panic, searching for the owner of that voice just then.
" Hi," Sehun felt his blood rushing to his face; blushing. Oh my god. Kim Junmyeon was sitting in front of him, waving his hand to him. Sehun coughed.
" Are you okay?" Junmyeon put his smooth pale hand on Sehun's forehead. The little boy whimpered, now really embarrassed. The older immediately back away, worried.
" I'm not bad.. I'll send you home,okay?" Junmyeon offered him a smile. Sehun smiled back but shyly. This made Junmyeon giggled adorably.
" I'm Junmyeon.."
" Sehun... 5 years old."
" Hahahaha. You're so cute."

 






February,2011
14 years old Sehun stared boringly at the sandwich in his plate. He sighed, didn't have appetite to eat. Students around him were walking and gossiping with each others. He picked up the sandwich with a grimace on his face. When he was about to bite the sandwich, a body around his height came crashing beside him; almost sending the sandwich flying.
" Dammit," Sehun cursed. The person beside him laughed, hitting Sehun's back in the process. Sehun tried to play cool but he was beyond annoyed. Without giving the another guy any warning, he shoved him away;almost making him fall from his seat.
" Sehun, you're no fun," he sulked.
" JongIn, you're ," Sehun smirked. JongIn rolled his eyes in annoyance. Yes, he would let Sehun win for today.
" You want to eat that?" JongIn pointed his finger at the sandwich that was still in Sehun's hand. Sehun shook his head and handed the sandwich to his friend.
" Sehun, you're the best among the best."
" You said that for a sandwich? JongIn, I'm impressed. Thank you," Sehun folded his arms on his chest, glaring at JongIn. His friend pay no mind to him, almost inhaling the sandwich like a vacuum cleaner. Sehun slapped his own forehead in disbelief.
" Hi, Sehun. Hi,JongIn," a warm and welcoming voice made both of the boys straightened up their bodies. Sehun looked up and saw Junmyeon was standing in front of their table, smiling sweetly.
" Oh!! Hi, sunbae-nim!!" JongIn loud voice interrupted Sehun's mind. Junmyeon chuckled seeing JongIn's free and warm nature. Unlike Sehun, JongIn didn't really care about his appearance. He always had headphone glued on his neck. JongIn's hair was a mess, but a handsome mess; Sehun would laugh through his nose if he heard someone called JongIn handsome. He never buttoned up his coat. And, the most stressing part was JongIn wore a small black colour earring on his right ear. JongIn was famous for his kindness and warm smile. While, Sehun was always cold, quiet and he loved to stare at people like he wanted to eat them. They were apposite. Really different.
" Hn.." That was what Sehun's said. Not because he wasn't interested. Hell, what! He was always interested in everything that involved Junmyeon. But, he was embarrassed.
" I made you lunch this morning.. So... It's really good that you are here too,JongIn. You can share the lunch with Sehun," Junmyeon said awkwardly, tugging his hair behind his ear. Sehun noted that JongIn was being a really good human for these past few seconds; he didn't say anything, just smiling like a maniac.
" Ahh.. Thank you," Sehun breathed out, black eyes were staring into Junmyeon's brown ones. Beside him, JongIn was nodding his head furiously.
" Welcome... Mmm.. Enjoy, then! See you this evening, Sehun. Bye,JongIn!" Junmyeon ran off immediately. Sehun kept his eyes on Junmyeon. So did JongIn. Before his friend sarcastically said.
" See you this evening, Sehun~. Ohohohoho," JongIn laughed while making a stupid ugly face. Sehun pay him no attention because he was still looking at Junmyeon. Then, he saw Junmyeon stopped in front of someone who was a few inches taller than Junmyeon. Jongdae. That was like a signal for him to look away. He couldn't stand their closeness. It made his heart sting.
" Sehun, are you sure you have nothing with Junmyeon-sunbae? You know... He is pretty," JongIn commented, drawing Sehun's attention back to him. He stared at how JongIn was struggling to open the lunch box. Sehun groaned and snatched the box from JongIn.
" Hey, I'm just asking, buddy! Don't need to be that mad."
" I'm not mad. And... We are nothing. We are just close friend. If you don't believe me, look at your right. Then you will," Sehun said, eyes blank and voice was in monotone. JongIn stared at Sehun like he had gone mad but at the end, he did look at his right. He saw Junmyeon was talking with Jongdae, smiling sweetly to each other. JongIn wanted to ask 'so what's the matter?'. But the question stuck in his throat when Jongdae cares Junmyeon's cheeks lovingly.
" Sehun, I know you like Junmyeon-sunbae a lot."

 




Yes, surprisingly enough Junmyeon ended up dating with Jongdae, not Baekhyun. They started dating when they were 15. Baekhyun wasn't mad? Yes, he must be mad at Jongdae but at that time when Jongdae confessed his love toward Junmyeon, Baekhyun was already went to China. Baekhyun's father was a businessman who follows money. Yes, sure they were already rich but what Sehun could say; it wasn't enough. Baekhyun needed to sacrifice his love for over 7 years and gave up to win Junmyeon's heart. In those 7 years no one know that Jongdae already win the beauty's heart. It made Sehun sick and mad.
" Sehun," he jolted up when someone touched his shoulder. When he turned around, a smiling Junmyeon greeted him happily. Sehun sighed.
" I'm sorry. I didn't mean t-"
" It's okay. I'm fine..just shock," Sehun smiled his tiny yet kind smile. Junmyeon clasped his hands together.
" Now, are you ready?"
" Always," Sehun smirked. Junmyeon chuckled. With a loud 'let's begin!', Junmyeon tugged Sehun by his arm to the awaiting black piano.
" I want to hear what I taught you last week," and that was how Sehun could spend time with Junmyeon; piano class. It was like a fairytale. Even though he knew he could never have the beauty's heart, just being close with him was enough.
" Am I late,guys?" Kyungsoo, Junmyeon's best friend came in, smiling at them. Junmyeon hugged him while Sehun just bow his body to him as a respect. Sehun wasn't sure how and why. He really didn't know and clueless. After around 4 months, Sehun found himself dating Kyungsoo. He never know why. And would never find the answer.

 

 





2016,January, 21
" Sehun, where have you gone?" an irritated voice rang into his ears when he pushed the door open. 19 years old Sehun flung his bag to the side, fixing his gaze at the another guy in that dance room. The other guy frowned, sensing something was wrong.
" What happen this time?"
" Huang Zitao, please. I come here to relax. Not to stuff my head," Sehun said, annoyed gaze was sent to his Chinese friend. Tao shrugged his shoulder. Sehun, now with a grey hair went to Tao and sat with him on the floor. They stared at each other's reflection in the mirror. Tao sighed.
" I forgot to tell you in the lecture hall before... Mr Jang wants to see our dance this monday."
" Hell great!" Sehun dropped his body onto the floor. His chest was falling in a fast rhythm, up and down. Tao slapped his tigh.
" Can you let me finish off! He said, if we don't show him or... If we don't come up with good dance... He is going to do something with our grades. And what... I can't let that happen!"
" That grumpy old man! He said that we have done the best! And now what is this?! Our show dance a few weeks ago wasn't enough?! Haish.. Did he hell fight with his wife?!" Sehun snapped, losing control. If it was about Oh Sehun, maintaining his coolness was one of his identity. It would be really hard to make him mad and even to find him mad. If he was really that mad, he never prefer to show it at others. Oh Sehun's life was a privacy after all.
" He isn't. You're the one who have a fight with your..." Tao didn't finish his word when he saw the murderous glare Sehun sent him. For his safety, Tao indented his body away. At last, Sehun attacked him with taking off Tao's black snapback and hit him with it.
" Ouch, that's hurt,man!"
" I told ya don't mess up with my head," Sehun went back laying onto the floor. Tao pouted. But, he immediately changed his expression with a smile on his face.
" Wanna talk about it?"
" Tao.. We are not girls,please," Sehun's replied, already shutting down his eyes. He took Tao's snapback and put it on his face; didn't want to see his friend's face for sure.
" When did I tell you we are girls? I just asked you if you wanna talk about it," Tao closed up their space. Sehun rolled away.
" No."
" Come on~"
" Dammit! Okay! We have a fight. I can't stand him anymore! I can't! He was annoying!" Sehun shouted, throwing the snapback to the mirror. Tao was left speechless. Hesitantly, he held Sehun's shoulder.
" Don't be like this, Sehun. Think about your sweet memories. How long have you been dating him?" Tao smiled to him. Sehun sighed, slowly sitting up. The grey hair guy then rubbed his face harshly.
" We...have been dating for almost 5 years..."
" Woah!! That's really long, man! Don't waste those years. Play cool like Oh Sehun that I know," Tao encouraged, eyes were wide. Sehun sighed again.
" It's not like that. Yeah.. We are dating for 5 ing years but... What if I tell you...that..there was something wrong in our relationship? Like.. I don't know. I'm just stress out."
" Sehun.. Don't take me for a fool," Tao chuckled. Sehun frowned, confused. Seeing this, Tao laughed lightly. Yes, Oh Sehun wasn't really clever though.
" I already know that you didn't love Kyungsoo when I first time met him at the cafe. Remember? And.. Can I guess something?"
" What are you talking about and what is it?"
" You like someone else," Tao smirked, pointing his finger at Sehun's face; almost touching the grey head's nose. Sehun slapped his hand away.
" It's not funny, Huang."
" What? I'm talking the truth!" He defended himself. Sehun stood up, now irritated, annoyed, mad, humiliated and confused. What if Tao was right? But, with whom? He didn't think he fall in love with anyone.. Yeah, except maybe Kyungsoo. Sehun took his bag, walking to the door.
" Sehun! I know you like that kindergarten teacher! Yah! Sehun! Oh Sehun!"

 







2016,January, 22
" Now,class! please come to the front of the class!" He shouted, that sweet angelic smile never leave his face. Those adorable toddlers ran to their teacher.
" No, No. Don't push each others, dear."
" What do you want to tell us, sensei?" A Japanese little girl, Riko said; still wasn't sure if she was talking in Korean or Japanese. Hearing her stumbling words, he couldn't help but giggled. His kids were so cute. Too cute and warm to cuddle. He knelt down in front of them.
" Now, I want you to work in group. Each group must has 4 members. Get it? Now, find your friends!!!" Their teacher exclaimed excitedly. We could hear the happy giggles from those little kids. Each one of them touched their friends' hands and won't let go.

 





" Sehun," Junmyeon patted Sehun's shoulder, startling the younger guy. The grey hair man turned to him sharply, almost knocking his head to the car side-mirror; he was seriously looking into it before.
" O-o-oh, I'm sorry," he grabbed Sehun's shoulder, apologising. The younger man sighed.
" It's okay. I'm fine."
" Really? I shouldn't do that.. Oh! By the way, what are you doing here?" Junmyeon eyed him curiously. When Sehun was about to answer, Junmyeon's tiny students passed them;happily waving their hands. With a wide smile, Junmyeon waved back. Then, he looked at Sehun again, waiting.
" Jongdae-hyung ask me to fetch you.. He said he have some discussion with his copilot.. What was his name? Aaaa... Oh! Minseok, I think," Sehun smiled but Junmyeon didn't. Realising something was not right with Junmyeon, the younger guy touched his arm. The kindergarten teacher lifted up his head, flashing Sehun a wide smile;but a force one.
" Are you okay?"
" Yeah.. I'm okay," Junmyeon tugged his own hair behind his ear. Junmyeon and Jongdae had been dating for 7 years already. Through those years, they had undergo a lot of hardships together. Junmyeon had become a kindergarten teacher;Jongdae was all squealing when he first saw Junmyeon in that cute apron. While Jongdae, surprisingly he had become a pilot; a great one at his still young age. Both of them were busy with their own jobs. But, Sehun never seen them apart. But, lately Sehun noticed that Junmyeon was being very quiet.
" Oh! How's Kyungsoo doing?" Junmyeon added. Sehun smiled, opening the door of the car for the older.
" He is... Fine," then, he closed it when Junmyeon was already inside.

 

 

 




" Oh! Hey,Myeon!"
" Kyungsoo-ah!!" Junmyeon ran to his best friend and then hugged him like his life was depended on it. Kyungsoo laughed but stopped when he saw Sehun coming out from the car. Both of them stared at each other. Sensing something was wrong, Junmyeon back away from Kyungsoo.
" It's okay, I'll go," Sehun ruffled his own hair, saying that nonchalantly. Junmyeon just stayed quiet, didn't dare to say anything. With a deep sigh, Sehun opened the car door.
" Wait.. It's okay,Sehun. Let's forget about last night," Kyungsoo voiced out, looking to the floor. Sehun eyed him then he formed a smile. Making both of Kyungsoo and Junmyeon's hearts stuttered. But, Junmyeon immediately looked away.
" It's okay, Soo. Take some rest with Junmyeon. I'll stop at nearby grocery shop and buy some snacks. I'll send them after this," Sehun said. Kyungsoo nodded, smiling widely. Then, Sehun went into the car and drove away. Junmyeon was a little bit,just a little bit jealous with their chemistry. They understood each other really well.
" Now,Myeon. Are you going to stand there?"

" Oh!"

 




Jongdae put in the password of their share apartment. His back was aching and he had the worst headache he ever had in his whole life. He groaned when he pushed the door open. Lady Luck was on his side that night, it had already passed midnight; Junmyeon probably was snuggling in their bed. If not, Junmyeon would be really disappointed with him;coming home drunk and smelly.
" Nuts," he cursed, throwing his uniform into the laundry basket. Jongdae walked slowly to the kitchen. His friends always praised him because he could stay sober even though he had drink 7 glasses of wine. He just drank 2 glasses that night; didn't want to freak Junmyeon out the next day. When he reached the kitchen, he stopped to observe. Jongdae smiled his kitten like smile; a smile that always make Junmyeon squealing.
" Junmyeon.." He breathed out just slightly, didn't want to wake that sleeping beauty. Junmyeon was asleep, his head rested comfortably on one of his arm that was on the kitchen counter. In his hand, a glass of water stayed unmoving; Junmyeon probably thirsty but ended up sleeping here. Jongdae cares his lover's cheek, loving how soft it was. Slowly and carefully he lifted up the tired kindergarten teacher into their bedroom.
" Sweet dream," Jongdae whispered when he tugged Junmyeon under the blanket. Being a loving boyfriend he was, Jongdae then kissed Junmyeon's forehead; chuckling when Junmyeon whimper cutely.








2016,January, 23
Junmyeon groaned, snuggling up into the white blanket more. He didn't want to wake up just yet. He sighed, inhaling Jongdae's sweet but charming scent.
" You still didn't want to wake up?" He heard a voice said. Junmyeon frowned. Something was strange. When did Jongdae's voice sound like this. He tried to pay no attention, sighing into his pillow. But, suddenly 'Jongdae' started to tickled his cheek.
" Jongdae, stop. That's tickle."
" Hmm.. Are you sure I am Jongdae?" Junmyeon's breath hitched when supposedly be 'Jongdae' whispered huskily. Slowly, Junmyeon opened up his eyelids. In front of him, Sehun was smiling sweetly; his long fingers still caressing Junmyeon's smooth cheek.


" Good morning."



" Ahhhhh!!!!!"
" Hey,hey. What happens? Calm down," Jongdae held his lover protectively. Junmyeon was gasping for air. He sat up straight, staring at Jongdae. Then, his eyes started to get teary.
" Myeon.." Jongdae sat up too, touching Junmyeon's bare shoulder because his shirt no, Jongdae's shirt had slipped off from his shoulder ; revealing that smooth skin. Without second thought, Junmyeon hugged Jongdae.
" I'm sorry.."
" Junmyeon.." Jongdae sighed. Junmyeon was acting really strange lately. He often apologised even though he didn't do anything wrong. Jongdae pulled Junmyeon closer, kissing his lover's crown.
" I'll stay at home for today.."
" But..."
" Shhh.. It's okay," he brought up Junmyeon's face and kissed him tenderly.
" I'm really sorry.."








" Sehun!!!"
" What?!!!" Sehun snapped. His eyes stung already. He felt like want to punch something. Oh,great! Sehun thought everything would be alright that day. But, it didn't look like that at all. Kyungsoo was all moody and hot temper.
" Can you just listen to me!!" Kyungsoo stood in front of his lover, blocking him from making his way downstairs. Sehun sighed, harshly rubbing his own face. This was beyond madness.
" Can you tell me when did I ever didn't listen to you,Soo? Can you?" Sehun said now in a calm voice, staring straight into Kyungsoo's black orbs. Kyungsoo smirked.
" Woahh!! Now, you're saying that I'm some queen control?! Yes! You're right! I love to control you,Sehun!!" He shouted, eyes wide. Sehun thought his head was going to explode.
" What is your problem, Do Kyungsoo?!"
" My problem?! It's you ing spend so much time with Junmyeon!!!"
" What? You said nothing yesterday when I brought him here!"
" Yeah! Because I'm not a hell bad person who just shout at their own best friend!!" Kyungsoo's eyes got teary by the time he wasn't sure how much he had shouted at Sehun. This made Sehun laugh with whole heart. This was a real madness.
" So, what is the problem? There's nothing wrong with me spending SO MUCH time with Junmyeon-hyung. And here you're being stupid! Jealous over nothing!"
" I'm not jealous,okay?!"
" So what?!!! You are my boyfriend! Not Junmyeon! Why would you need to think that stupid thing about him! He is your best friend! ing best friend!!!" Sehun shouted at the top of his lung. His throat felt like want to explode. How could this happen? Kyungsoo was always being so stupid lately.
" But you always with him like I'm nothing!!!"
" Enough, Kyungsoo. Enough. I'll get out. Don't try to search me," with that, Sehun took his black jacket, car key, and wallet before he rushed out from the house;slamming the door hard. Kyungsoo hissed, slowly sitting on the cold floor. He brought his kness up to his chest and sob.
" Sehun..."

 

 




2016, February, 05
Junmyeon's steps were fast. His eyes were uneasy; looking up to the sky then back to the earth. Sometimes, a cold wind blew around his petite body. He needed to hugged his own body, he didn't wear his sweater after all. Thunders were like screaming into his ears. Junmyeon never like thunder. It just made him vulnerable. Now, he realised how much he needed Jongdae. He was always with him, hugging him when he was scared. But not for these few weeks. Jongdae had to fly to Australia; he needed to stay there maybe in 1 or 2 weeks, Junmyeon wasn't sure.
" Hahhh..." A cold air came out from his mouth when Junmyeon sighed. Everyone was rushing to get home like him too. Again, the thunder succeed in jolting Junmyeon up in fright. Then, slowly a single droplet of water fell onto Junmyeon's pale cheek. Brown eyes looked up, waiting. In a split second, the rain fell; making humans and even other living things ran for shelter. Unlike Junmyeon. He stayed. Under the rain. Looking up to the crying sky.
" I feel cold.." He whispered to no one. Junmyeon closed his eyes, letting the rain to fall directly on his face. Jongdae's smiling face flashing in his mind. But, there was something wrong. If there was Jongdae, at the back there must be Sehun; smiling sweetly just for Junmyeon. His chest tightened. No! He loved Jongdae.
" J-jongdae.." Junmyeon sob, wiping his eyes with his fists; look just like a little kid. He was confused. Beyond confused. He felt weak and useless.
" Hyung!"
" Hey,hyung! What are you doing?!" Before Junmyeon could react, a strong hand pulled him. Junmyeon just stayed quiet, still dazed.
" Hyung, are you okay?" Junmyeon looked up, only to find Sehun's frowning face. He blinked, tongue tied. Sehun sighed while taking off his white jacket. Then, without hesitation he put it around Junmyeon's shaking body.
" Don't stay under the rain like that.. You should just run."
" I-I'm sorry."
" No, hyung. No need to apologise," Sehun smiled. Junmyeon looked away abruptly, making Sehun's heart ached. The older guy just stared ahead them blankly. The rain was still pouring. The grey hair guy sighed again. Junmyeon was acting strange with him this past few weeks. Like he was drawing a line between them. Did Jongdae got jealous like Kyungsoo too? Was that why Junmyeon didn't really want to stay close with him?
" Sehun...you're cold. Take your jacket back," Junmyeon handed the jacket back. Sehun blinked seeing the jacket was in front of his face.
" No, I'm okay."
" No, you're not."
" No, it's okay."
" No, it's not."
" Junmyeon-hyung."
" Sehun," they stared at each other. Sehun sighed, a little bit irritated. He took the jacket from Junmyeon's hand. Without giving the older any warning, Sehun wrapped the jacket around Junmyeon's body again; accidentally pulling Junmyeon closer to him. Junmyeon's breath hitched went their faces were just a few inches away from each other. Sehun who didn't realise this was still buttoning up the jacket while talking.
" Hyung, I'm okay. Don't worry. I can handle cold really well,you know," Sehun said, finishing up the last button with a smile before he looked up. When he did, their noses almost touching each other. Sehun didn't step back but he looked closely into Junmyeon's eyes.
" Sehun," Junmyeon pushed Sehun away by pushing his chest. The grey head was forced to back away. Junmyeon didn't dare to look into his eyes. He felt ashamed with himself.
" Thank you for the jacket. I'll send it back later. I-I need to go," Junmyeon didn't care with the still heavy rain. He was about to walk down the stairs before Sehun held his arm.
" Wait! It's raini-!" But he accidentally had pulled Junmyeon way too harsh, making Junmyeon tripped and sprained his ankle.
" Oww!!"
" Oh my god!"





" Are you okay?" Sehun was frowning like he was the one who felt the pain. Junmyeon smiled to him. Hesitantly, the younger guy touched Junmyeon's ankle, didn't want to hurt him. They were at Sehun's apartment because it was much more close than Junmyeon and Jongdae's shared apartment. Sehun didn't really leave with Kyungsoo in his much bigger house. Sehun just preferred to stay over at his boyfriend's house when it was needed. And by the way, he loved his apartment that he called it heaven just way too much.
" Ack!" Junmyeon squeaked when Sehun accidentally had pressed his hand on his ankle a bit too strong. Sehun's eyes widened, unconsciously he had brought up both of his hands to his chest, totally surrendering. Junmyeon who was seeing his funny action, chuckled. Sehun lifted up his head to look at Junmyeon. The older was biting his mouth hard to prevent his laughter to spill out. Sehun sighed in relief.
" You're meant to smile," Sehun commented, massaging Junmyeon's ankle again. Junmyeon eyed him but when their eyes were caught together, the smaller guy immediately look away. Sehun looked down to the older's ankle back. Junmyeon's ankle and even legs were pale in colour obviously, Sehun could see his ankle had turned blue and swollen.
" I think we need to go to hospital or clinic... I don't want it to worsen."
" No. It's okay. I'll go home. Maybe it'll take time but my ankle will be fine," Junmyeon said, touching his own ankle. Sehun's hands were still there too. The younger shook his head in disagreement.
" No. I'll take you there"
" Bu-"
" No but, hyung," Sehun gave him a stern gaze. This made Junmyeon sighed, glaring at the window with a pout on his lips. The grey hair guy couldn't help but smile seeing Junmyeon's cute face.
" Fine," he stated half heartedly. Sehun chuckled lightly. He stared at how Junmyeon was struggling to stand up. Junmyeon groaned. When he was about to stand straight completely, he stumbled backward. Sehun catched his arm on the right time.
" Okay?"
" Yes, don't worry."
" Don't force yourself. Let me help you, ne?" Sehun smiled sweetly. Junmyeon tried not to blush. He rolled his eyes forcefully instead. This made Sehun a bit confused. Junmyeon never acted this way with him. Slowly, Sehun walked along with Junmyeon. But the result only made Junmyeon hissed in pain. The older was forced to fall but thanked to Sehun who was there to support him.
" It's hurt," Junmyeon mumbled, eyes got teary. Sehun's heart clenched, bringing Junmyeon down to sit. The older sighed. Sehun hummed for awhile and then suddenly he knelt up in front of Junmyeon, back was facing the older.
" I'll piggyback you," Sehun stated like it was the most easy thing in the world that Junmyeon could accept. Junmyeon hesitantly held Sehun's shoulder while fighting with his inner self. Then, slowly and shyly he climbed onto Sehun's back. At that time, Junmyeon realised something. This wasn't the 5 years old Sehun he once knew. Sehun had grown up to be a fine man. Junmyeon was proud.
" Sehun.. I'm sorry for burdening," Junmyeon whispered. Sehun just let out an amused chuckle. When he was about to stand up with Junmyeon on his back, he heard the sound of the password that was being put in. Sehun's face turned pale but he did stand up and ready to face the typhoon that was coming.
" Sehun~ I brin-!" Kyungsoo stopped, eyes widened in hatred. The plastic bag in his hand immediately was flung away. He stepped dangerously close to Sehun who was putting Junmyeon down.
" Kyung-!" SLAP!!! Junmyeon couldn't even finish his words when his cheek was stung with a horrible pain. He cupped his own cheek, looking up to his own best friend with wide eyes.
" Soo!!!"
" What,Sehun?!!!! What?!!!" Kyungsoo shouted. Junmyeon and Sehun flinched. Kyungsoo turned sharply to Junmyeon.
" You!! I have enough!! How could you, Myeon!! How could you?!! I trust you! I really trust you!!" Kyungsoo made an attempt to attack the still shocked Junmyeon. But, Sehun was quick to hold his boyfriend.
" Kyungsoo! You misunderstand! Stop!" Sehun tried to ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter