I love you too Kim Kai

The Day You Never Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"sehun can you help me give this to Nayeon tomorrow?" Kai handed him his birthday invitation. He will held his party this night after school. 8 pm at his house. "Why me? You should give it yourself." He answered with stoic face. "Well, I'm shy and isn't she your bestfriend? So help me. Make sure she's coming. Thanks bye" he walks away. "Well don't blame me if she likes me!" He yelled and smirked

__________________________________________________________________________________________

After shower you get ready to school. You wear black shirt and navy blue jean. You went downstairs and took a sip of milk and an apple then walked out to school.

It's kai birthday today. Should I buy him something? Hmm nah I'm not going to. Who am I to buy him present. He will not gonna accept it. I'm not his type. Haha  you asked and answered yourself

Well, you do have a crush on him but you never tell him. You don't know that he likes you too. Because you always thought that youre not his type of girl or his ideal type. So you just kept quiet and observe him from afar. You don't want to be embarrassed of being reject when you tell him you like him. 

"Nayeon! NAYEON! wait up girl. Oh my *cough* God *cough*" he panted and coughed. 

"What is it sehun? If youre asking for girl number then I'll leave. I don't want to waste my time fo-" you being cut by him

"You gotta be kidding me. OFC NOT! Im not asking you that. If I do, you always give me nerd girl. Like you" you smacked his head. 

"Well at least I'm pretty cute nerdy" you said proudly. "So what is it?" You continue.

"Here jongin told me to give this to you. And he reminded me to tell you that you MUST come. I'll pick you up tonight, so be ready around 745 pm." He pinched your cheek. 

"But why me? I'm not VIP or anything? I'm just average. No I'm not going."

"Whatever I don't care. Just be ready and I will pick you up." He walks away. "Because he likes you,stupid." He muttered the last word when his back was on you. 

You suddenly feel nervous looking at the invitation card. Your hands sweat a lot and your heartbeat raise. You quickly put it into your bag and walk to class. But being stop,

"Hey nerd. What did I told you about nearing or talking to my boy?" Sojin the queenka. "What a " one of her member speak, Minah. You looked down and saying nothing not because youre scared but you don't want them to spread rumours about you around the damn school. "What did sehun tell you just now? Did he confess to you? Opsss sorry a girl like you pfftt they will never like a girl like this anyway. So listen, if I see you near my oppa. I know what I will do right? Better keep it in your damn stupid brain!" She raised her hand to slap you. You just kept your eyes closed and waited for the impact but you only heard boy's voice. "Don't you dare touch her or else I will not gonna let you to my party." He said with his stern voice. "Go now before I take back my invitation" he continue. The queenka said nothing and dashed away. They gave you glared and mouthed you something remember my warning. "are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Let me see." He take your hand and eyes checking you. "Y-yeah i-im okay. Got-gotta go now." You stuttered. You bow and left him without thanking him. Your heart beating really strong and  you can't believe your crush save you from the es earlier. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

That night you dress yourself and put on some light makeup  because youre not into heavy one. You wore peach colour dress and high heel. 

*NEVER GONNA LET YOU GO~GIVING YOU MY HEART AND SOUL~*

Your phone rang and you pick it up from your bed.

'where are you? I'm at your front house. Hurry up nerdy!' he jokingly said your stupid nickname.

'Okay I'm coming and stop calling me that name!' you shouted and closed the call. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sehun I'm nervous. I'm not going inside. I want to go back now. Tell him I'm sick." You tell sehun when both if you were in front of jongin house. "Urghhh youre not going anywhere now come." He took your hand and dragged you with him. When you step inside the gate, you saw a big mansion and a fountain in the middle of the way. Next of it is a pool. A very big pool. Beside of it is a long table with cake and food plus drink. Probably kai's cake. There were many people there from high-class family ofcourse. Some of them were your classmates and another people from your school but you don't know who's who. 

"Is this kai's house?" You asked sehun eyes still wondered around the mansion. 

"Yeah it is. Big isn't it? We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter