i. you're under arrest!

love arrest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE.

It was a bright sunny day as Ten looked at their school with a hint of excitement in his eyes. There are a lot of flags, extravagant decorations, cool performances, delicious foods and so many hilarious booths around him. Today, one of the most exciting event in their school is actually happening. Their school's foundation week it is.

 

The laughter and giggles of the students and visitors echoed as they explored and celebrated the foundation week with all they can.

 

Oh dear God. Now that Ten is seeing their well prepared foundation week celebration with his very own eyes, he doesn't actually know what to try and where to go first. Goodness gracious. There are just so many activities to enjoy as of the moment.

 

"What should I do first huh?" Ten mumbled to himself as he placed his index finger under his chin to think.

 

He swears that he is already about to go crazy just by thinking of what he should do first! This is getting out of hand! What the hell.

 

Should he go eat some delicious foods like tteokbokki? What about considering to go to the horror house booth? How about letting himself be captured by those students from the jail booth? Or maybe he can watch the performances of some sections? Okay. So what should he do first?! Darn it!

 

"Yah!" Someone behind him suddenly spoke and held his shoulders.

 

"What the actual ?!"

 

Clutching onto his chest because of the shock, he swears that he almost had a heart attack and one way trip to heaven because of the sudden happening.

 

Ten turned around to see who it was as he shoots him daggers playfully. It was none other than his best friend, Kun.

 

"Qian Kun, you rascal!" He yelled and pointed his index finger to him. "You almost scared me to death!"

 

Kun just shrugged his shoulders before chuckling. "I can see that you're spacing out so I did the right thing and that is to make your soul come back to Earth." He explained like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

 

"Right thing your . Whatever you say, Qian Kun."

 

"Whatever you say too, Chittaphon Leechaiyakul. By the way, have you already planned your to do list for this day's foundation week?" He asked to change the topic.

 

"Do you really have to mention my long name? And about my to do list, I still haven't planned anything because I don't know what to do first!"

 

"As usual. Why did I even expect that you already planned your foundation week to do list?"

 

Ten just heaved a sigh before speaking. "Well, is it my fault that our foundation week looks so fun and I want to try everything in here?" He shrugged both of his shoulders.

 

"Seriously? You really want to try everything around here?" Kun asked and a smirk with a hint of teasing crept on his lips. "I heard that there is a wedding booth here with a twist. Why don't you try it with your crus-" He didn't get to finish his sentence when Ten covered his mouth.

 

"I swear I'm going to stitch up that noisy mouth of yours!" He looked around them to check if someone heard their conversation before releasing his hand from Kun's mouth. "Don't you dare mention anything about... nevermind!"

 

Flashing a sweet and cooing smile, Kun inches closer to Ten. "Hmm. Are you sure about that, Tennie? I know how much you like the idea of you and nevermind being together in that wedding booth and deep inside imagining that scene are you?"

 

Ohmygosh. The Thai boy swears that he is already on the verge of torturing his best friend through mouth stitching. Why can't Kun just shut his mouth and stop teasing him about nevermind right now?! At this rate, everyone will find out about his little secret! Darn it!

 

"So what if I am flustered and I like the idea of us being together in that wedding booth, Kunnie?! As if that's really going to happen and he'll ask me to marry him! In my freaking dreams! Happy now?!" He retortedly replied.

 

After a second, the Chinese boy started bursting out of laughter. "I was just kidding! But hey... you admitted to yourself that you like the idea!" He cooed and held his stomach to laugh out loud.

 

He playfully rolled his eyes and eyed his best friend who is about to lost his . Looks like, Kun is surely having fun teasing him right now huh? How could he do that to him though? What a certified traitor! Is that even what best friends are for?!

 

"Yes! I like the idea so stop teasing me now, Kun!"

 

It took a while for Kun to finally calm down. When he's already in his right mind, he saw Sicheng slowly approaching their direction.

 

Kun flashed a wide smile and waved at him before turning to Ten. "Here comes, Sicheng. Are you okay with celebrating this event alone, Ten? You can come and join us if you want." He asked as he s his arms onto Sicheng's waist.

 

"Hello there, Ten hyung!" Sicheng greeted with a toothy grin.

 

"Well hello there too, Sicheng-ah. But going back to the topic, thanks but no thanks. I'd rather celebrate the foundation week alone than be a third wheel to the both of you." He said before cringing his face. Can't these two lovebirds just go and get a room exclusive for the two of them only?

 

The Chinese boy eyed him suspiciously like he's weighing his expression. "Are you sure about that? If there is something wrong, you can call or text me. Be careful alright? Let's meet later in the evening for the night dance okay?"

 

"I am okay so don't worry. Alright, I'll see the both of you later." He exclaimed as he turned his back to the two lovebirds and waved at them before walking away.

 

Okay. So all in all, he is going to celebrate this foundation day alone. If that's the case, then so be it. Now, let his single celebration start.

 

After mentally debating with himself, Ten finally decided on what to do first. He decided to go to the horror house booth in this early morning with the sun shining so bright up in the sky.

 

Ten hummed to a song as he walked along the school hallways to find the horror house booth and have fun with himself alone.

 

While he was currently walking, something caught his attention. It was two boys who are walking together with a student as if they're captured since they're both wearing chains with a heart on their wrists? Okay. So what's with that heart chain design huh?

 

Deciding to ignore what he witnessed, he shrugged his shoulders and continued on finding where the hell that horror house booth is located.

 

A couple of minutes passed by and he stopped on his tracks when he saw the door of the classroom that says 'horror house booth'. On the door is a paper that says the entrance fee and other details of the horror house booth.

 

Thrilled and excited to try the said booth, he immediately proceeded inside the classroom and the first thing that greeted him is the table where he'll pay hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter