End

Run and Hide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Run and Hide

 

 

"I'll give you a month to find and kill Mr. Kim's enemy and his only daughter," President Park handed the cold and heartless Agent, Chou Tzuyu, a folder with a picture of a lady who seems to be just around her age and an old man holding a glass of wine.

 

"I will do everything President Park," Tzuyu replied as she study the folder on her hand. After that she was dismissed and Tzuyu left the room quietly.

 

____________

 

Being the best agent she is, Tzuyu found Myoui's location within 2 days. But she did it with the help of her team mates. Her team is called Foreign Assasins just because most of them are not Korean.

 

"Here's the address," Elkie handed her a piece of paper, number and letters, scribbled on it. "I also got more information about the family's lifestyle," Somi handed Tzuyu a  folder and she was gestured by Tzuyu to report it.

 

"The Mafia boss goes home around 10 in the evening and is always welcomed by his daughter, Myoui Mina. The girl is the only family Yuki has, he treasures her a lot, so the girl stays inside the house most of the time," Somi reported fluently.

 

"Weak points?" Tzuyu asked as she also studies the information given to her. "The Mafia boss' weakness is his daughter, Mina on the other hand is just an average girl so you pretty much know her weakness already," Dahyun aswered for Somi while she passed coffee for the whole team, Momo and Cheng Xiao trailing behind them.

 

"Does the girl even knows her father is part of a Mafia group?" Tzuyu wondered in how innocent Mina came to be. "We have no exact answer but we're 83 percent sure she doesn't," Elkie aswered and took a sip from her coffee.

 

"When do we go?" Cheng Xiao asked Tzuyu once the latter is done reading the folder Somi gave. "Tonight, I'd like to finish things early," Tzuyu boringly answered.

 

"Momo be my wingman okay?"

 

"Sure Chocolate," Momo teased and it made Tzuyu glare at her. "You shouldn't have done that you know she's sensitive when it comes to that," Dahyun whispered to Momo when Tzuyu's gone to take her stuff.

 

_____________

 

The Myoui's Mansion is surrounded by a lot of trees so it was hard for Tzuyu and Momo to get into position especially since it's dark and cold from the winter breeze.

 

"You wait here and be a sniper like how you usually are," Tzuyu told Momo once she found the perfect place for Momo to take cover.

 

Tzuyu entered the house through the roof and she can only say one thing about it, it's too small for her figure. It was good she didn't bump into anything yet that could make a loud sound and spread it all over the house. 

 

"What time is it?" Tzuyu asked through her mic. "11 PM sharp, they're positively asleep based from the CCTV shots," Dahyun answered as she monitor the screens in front of her. 

 

"Which way to the Mafia Boss' room?" Tzuyu asked again while she continues to crawl. "Cheng Xiao at your service, based on the map, I personally made, once you see an open right turn go there and then go left pass two more open right tuns and you're there, simple as that," Cheng Xiao replied ecstatically like a kid.

 

Tzuyu followed the directions Cheng Xiao gave her and soon after she's in the Mafia Boss' room. The inside part of the room has no security unlike outside. That's why Tzuyu had to choose the roof as her entrance but they're really stupid to not put security at the roof.

 

"I managed to hack the security system including the cctv cameras but you only have 10 minutes to execute the plan," Dahyun informed Tzuyu the latter moved quickly towards the Mafa Boss and pointed a gun at his head.

 

Tzuyu didn't think twice and pulled the trigger of her gun with a silencer. Blood was all over the bed and Tzuyu was really happy with the sight. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter