First Meeting (Finale)

First Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas was always a catastrophe for Yoongi and his family. His mother was never a good cook, his father never knew how to put Christmas decorations, his brothers weren’t much of a help to that and Yoongi himself couldn’t care less about the festive seasons. He had been taking a nap when a loud thud from the living room had woke him up from his paradise.

Somehow his younger brother Namjoon had dropped the sofa and his youngest brother Jimin had dropped the Christmas tree on himself. Their mother was yelling from the kitchen asking if everything was alright and their father was busy trying to clear up all evidence of disaster before the guests could arrive.

“Why aren’t your helping clean up the mess?” demanded his youngest brother. “It’s not my mess.” Yoongi replied shrugging and holding back a yawn. Jimin had expected such an answer and without pushing the agenda any further, he began to help himself out the embrace of the Christmas tree.  

After several failed attempts of Jimin, Yoongi had given up on his morals and with a groan of annoyance assisted the youngest out of the mess. Taking a peek into the kitchen, he had discovered his mother icing a cake. He wasn’t particularly sure if the cake was meant to be charcoal in color but he was sure he was going to skip dessert.

Not wanting to create a mess of his own because he hated cleaning, he returned to his room. He would much rather do his winter assignments which required no physical exercise rather than help decorate the house for a day which was stressful in every manner.

 Now to remind you, Min Yoongi was a badass. He wasn’t afraid of bugs, ghosts, spiders and he was already prepared to fight the grim reaper. However, he heard knocking sounds on his window he ended up jolting from his seat. Swallowing his spit he began to inch towards his window which had the curtains pulled over it.

He closed his eyes for a second and prayed to lord that it was Santa with his present and not a bloody drunkard who had climbed the water pipe to the second story of the house.  He really wasn’t very good at anything which involved physical movements and knowing his luck, it wouldn’t surprise him to find a drunkard outside his window.

Soon the knocks had become louder and more frequent. Taking one last deep breath, Yoongi bolted towards the window and opened the curtains. He was about to sprint back to his phone and call 911 for emergency aids when he noticed the features of the man outside the window.

Jung Hoseok was literally outside his window, on the second story of the house. Did the boy not care about his life?

Rolling his eyes Yoongi opened the window to let the other in to his room. Soon enough Hoseok had taken off his mask and pulled the shorter male into a tight embrace. Yoongi’s face became a shade of crimson from being flushes and his face became as heated as the fireplace. “It’s so damn cold!” Hoseok complained pulling Yoongi closer.

“Who the asked you to use the window? Why didn’t you use the door?” Yoongi asked attempting to part their embrace.  Hoseok after a few seconds of warming himself up from Yoongi’s body heat let go of the shorter male. “It’s more interesting this way and I thought I could scare. How did you recognize it was me? I was literally wearing a mask and beanie with a long over coat!” Hoseok asked being simultaneously astounded and amused by the other’s skill.

Another flush rose to Yoongi’s face at the question. He knew Hoseok’s features oh too well. In his defense it was because he had watched the other male dance countless times to be able to memorize his body shape but he couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter