Marry Me

Say Yes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a lovely evening when Kim Shin's mother asked to see Eun Tak in person. She was agog to see who the girl he was head over heels for looked like. So she reserved the table for two and set up a date for tonight at 6PM at NAMSAN TOWER.

 

 

 

''Is this Ji Eun Tak-ssi on the phone?''

''Yes and you are...?''

 

(It was his mother of course, what a silly question she pondered)

 

''Do you perhaps have time for tonight?''

''Of course. I have nothing particularly important on my schedule.''

''Great. We'll see each other at 6PM. NAMSAN TOWER.''

 

 

 

His mother's voiced seemed pleasant and soothing but that didn't mean that she was actually a kind and down-to-earth person. Ever since Eun Tak was young, she desired a heartwarming family that would welcome her with open arms. She craved for affection and maybe a tiny teeny amount of attention.

 

 

 

 

''Hopefully everything will be ok.''

 

 

 

Since Eun Tak wasn't wealthy, she just wore her casual clothes that she rummaged through her spacious closet. She was readying herself, wearing minimal makeup almost natural. She didn't need it. She was already a natural beauty. Small almond eyes, an adorable tiny nose and beautifully defined lips.

 

 

 

 

105 Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan 2 (i) ga-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul

 

''I can't be late. In order to impress his mother I gotta be ponctual.''

 

''I have to be there in time.''

 

 

 

She tensed up a bit and stared at her plastic black watch she gave to Kim Shin but he returned it after quarelling over the silliest things last week. His childish demeanour and jealousy made her blush and smile ear-to-ear.

 

 

''DESTINATION ARRIVED''

''How much is it?''

''33,000 won''

''Here''

 

 

She hopped out of the car and bounced on the sidewalk. The Tower astonished her because never had she once visited this place. It was understandable since her mother left her at an early age. All alone. In a dark and cold place. Her existence faded after celebrating her daughter's 9th birthday. It was a very emotional memory that still haunts her to this day.

 

 

 

 

''This elevator is too stuffy. Someone has to get off.''

 

Everybody turned heads and looked at Eun Tak for an awfully long tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter