Why are you even here?

Spending time with you.

Hyoyeon wasn’t expecting someone in front of her doorstep, to think that it is already 16 minutes past midnight.

Knock, knock

 Hyoyeon slowly approaching the door while fixing her hair making it into a messy bun.

“Damn it, Hyo”

The knocking stopped and changed into banging of the door, and that’s when she knew who the person on the other side of the door.

“Stop it Jess, I’m coming!! Geeezzzz.” Hyoyeon yelled before opening the door. Rude. Hyoyeon thought when Jessica came in and glared at her before making her way to the living room.

“Why are you here? I thought you were staying at Sooyoung’s until the January 1st? Jessica was slightly amused on how Hyoyeon still remember her ramblings few weeks before about her plans on Christmas.  

“As much as I like to stay with the Choi’s, Sooyoung being an is not what I want to deal within the entire Holidays.” Jessica shifts on the couch trying to search for the remote. “Where did you put the remote Hyo? And where are the others?”

“If I know you will be here, I shouldn’t let them leave this freakin’ dorm”

“I heard it you ” Jessica threw the nearest couch pillow to Hyoyeon but the woman’s reflex is sharper than ever.

“They’re out; Tiff and Tae went on vacation on Taeyeon’s place, Sunny’s with her family. “ Hyoyeon said. “I seriously want to have peaceful Christmas jess, please let me live!” Hyoyeon begs.

‘Do I look like I will ruin your entire christmas?” Jessica scoffed. “I’m like the best companion you’ll ever”

“…the reason why Krystal sent me a message, asking me to borrow you for the rest of 25th and 26th of December? “ Hyoyeon stood from her seat and walk towards the kitchen.

“My sister wants to get rid of me?!?!?! Haaah, you’re bluffing.” Jessica doesn’t believe on what Hyoyeon said.

“uh-huh, open my phone and her message” Jessica immediately grabbed Hyoyeon’s phone, she smiled when she unlocked the passcode on Hyoyeon’s phone. Still the same huh. She immediately search for her sister’s message “What the hell?! Krystal did THAT to me?” She can’t believe it, her beloved sister did THAT to her.

“Yeah, Krystal did THAT to you.” Hyoyeon came back to the living room with a container filled with sliced fresh fruits, another for almonds. She took the seat beside Jessica who’s still on her phone. “Stop reading all my messages!” Hyoyeon placed the food on the center table and try to snatch her phone away from Jessica, “Stop, reading my messages!”

“Hehehehe.” Jessica gave back the phone and fix her position into more comfortable way, she lean closer to Hyoyeon until their shoulders touch, while Hyoyeon get the  TV remote, fruits, almonds and placed it in front of them with the blanket underneath.

 

Jessica missed this. Jessica definitely missed this feeling.

 

(Missed the feeling of deleting the entire contact on Hyoyeon’s phone, because it too much for her to track, who’s communicating, and Hangs out with the woman.)

 

A lowkey possessive partner is definitely a creep.