Simple Morning?

Living with GOT7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday Morning 7:30am 13-07-14

 

"Damn! its so bright outside and warm~" I say cheerfully, Well... right now I'm just chilling ya know? the boys arent even awake yet... well except one.. Jinyoung *glares at him* "What?" he says, "nothing~ anyways go wake up the others, i've been waiting for 1/2 hour already and its HOT! (SIDE NOTE:: SUMMER DAYS) "its not i've, its we" he quoted, "whatever", 

"DARLING~~" Mum yells across the yard, "Yas?" i answer her back, "can you and the boys go buy the groceries, I need to go do some... work at the company, okay? thank you" she bubbled and kissed my cheek before leaving the house, "well... im going to wake up the boys uhm... BRB" Jinyoung recalled without looking up from this book he was reading. 

UGGGHHHH..........

 

JINYOUNG'S POV

Well, Boys its time for your wake up call, first I need to get something metal like from the kitchen..... OKAY! this big metal like tray circular thing will do~
I walked to their rooms and did the thing they hated most, while being disturb from their sleep. I'll start from JB an then down.

-----------

:: In Jaebum's Room::

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG * *BANG*

"Huh? what was that?"he says alarmingly waking up from his slumber, "JINYOUNG-AH!" he angry says, uh oh... i better get out of here before he kills me...

So I quickly said " HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED WERE GOING SHOPPING!"

OKAY! next room, MARKEU~

I walked in... To see no one in the bed? so I walked in the room when... out of the corner of my eyes Mark jumps out from behind the door and scares me

" BOO!" He shouts, "OMG~!" I say half scared to death and fell onto the bed, Mark... Full of jokes and pranks damn! next time im gonna get you good! MR TUAN. "Get dress Hyung, were gonna go shopping with Y/N" I spoke, leaving the room quickly.

And so I did that slumber BANG! for the next 20 minutes untils all the members were awake happily and uhm.. angry ish..

-------------

:: BACK TO STORY::

"what is that noise?" I ask myself, " I guess its the boy's way of waking up" i shrugged while cleaning the kitchen benches and the organizing the lounge room.

"Y/N-AH~~" Yugeom says while running and dragging his foot,  giving me the first morning hug, "Good morning sleeping beauty..." I say with a dry expression and try to get him off me, "How did u sleep?" he says and pecks my cheek, WHAT THE HECK! "YUGEOM! GET OFF!" I alarmingly say with a suprised look, while i was holding the spot he pecked on, "ahh.... your so cute when your embarrassed~~" he teased, " GO GET DRESSED!!!" I shout, MY CHEEK! MY FACE... ITS Burning..... What the heck? With that sly face Yugeom walked off happily to get that peck.  

I continued cleaning the house until some poke my cheek, "YUG-" i was cut off by a hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter