Ahjussi?

Watching Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing everyone meeting up with their family after the college entrance exam made her bottle up with emotions. She who has never had a proper meal with her mom nor had someone wish her happy birthday, really wished for someone to fill the gap in her heart. To care for her. To heal her emptiness and reduce her sadness. To comfort her at all time. To simply stay with her and be her listening wall.

 

 

 

 

 

The last time she bumped into the dokaebbi ahjussi was during that first snowfall.

It ached her.

A lot.

Memories of them being together resurfaced and her agony returned.

 

 

 

 

 

He said that he would be pretty after she pulled it out. She was going to make him pretty. PRETTY! But no, she... she with her own dainty hands, murdered HIM! SHE KILLED HER SUPPOSED-TO-BE GROOM! HER HUSBAND! She should be happy that he gave her the answers for the test! Just why am is she in so much pain? She wanted to see him badly. At least, to let her see him from afar, a sign... ANYTHING! She was desperate to know whether he was alive or dead. Anything would suffice.

 

She grabbed something-a picture out of her bag of the both of them and it got carried away by the strong wind of Spring. She yelled in a exasperating tone ''HEY!'' and ran to the sidewalk to quickly grasp it. It was out of reach. The streetlights turned green and the cars just wouldn't cease coming one another.

 

 

 

''AISH! I'm just gonna make a run for it!'' She ran like a madwoman to the other side of the street but the wind had blew once more.

''Seriously! MY PICTURE! I NEED IT!''

 

 

She was a dauntless girl. A girl who did things wholeheartedly and sincerely. She was pure and innocent. She wasn't the kind of girl who would give up that easily. She was stubborn. Overall, she was the only girl he needed most.

 

Suddenly, somebody's presence shadowed her with a gray-ish colored umbrella while she was on the search for her piece of paper that looked insignificant to others but meaningful to her. She lifted her head, pausing for a second and identified the person. He reappeared. Without a word. Long staring.

 

A staring that screamed ''I MISSED YOU''

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter