Chapter 1

Fangs and Blades

He's following her again. Johnny knows he should stop but he can't. She wasn't like any other girl in school. She constantly avoided people and she moved through crowds so fluidly she barely touches them. No one knows she’s in class until her name is called. It was like she was invisible.

 

What a contrast to him. He was one of the popular guys in school. He was getting attention left, right and center. It’s weird really, to have all the attention on you as if you were the sun to a long winter. Johnny hated the attention he was given. It’s too much. It’s too overwhelming and then there’s this girl that accidentally bumped into him, looking at him with sincere eyes apologising to him and walking away.

 

Johnny looked at her and saw the prettiest eyes he’s ever seen in ages along with the most beautiful girl he had ever set his eyes on. Words were caught up in his throat and he couldn’t say anything as he watched her walk down the hallway.

 

 

Lee Chaeyoung. That was her name. A beautiful yet an unseen gem and Johnny can’t get enough of her.

 

Ever since then, he's been watching her, following her and attacking anyone who wanted to do her any harm. No seriously, there was some shady guy following her from school and he beat the crap out of that guy. There were also those moments where he was hungry so he would just knock them unconscious and then feed on them.

 

Oh, the perks of being a vampire, being able to move faster than any human that ever existed. On that note, the downfalls to this is that Johnny has an amazing sense of smell. Meaning he can differentiate people due to their different scents and nearly lunging at Chaeyoung to bury his face into her neck (or hair. whichever.). Each and every time they cross paths, Johnny can think of at least 6 ways to ravish her.

 

Well, if he had any balls to go talk to her. He first saw her 6 months ago and started following her after that. His friends already know of his totally-secret-crush and they’ve been trying to get him to man up. You can’t blame him anyway. One moment you see your crush and the next moment she’s already two hallways down. But even then, he wouldn’t even know what to say. Hi, I so happen to stalk you and your milk has expired? PLease.

 

Oh, where were we? Ah yes, he’s following her. Chaeyoung walked into a grocery store about 5 minutes ago and Johnny is fidgeting. He’s thinking of every worse case scenario until she walks out holding a plastic bag in her hands. He lets her walk to an appropriate length before following her.

 

He knows where she lives by heart and where is the best place to hide so that he can watch her go into her apartment building safely. He hears a man shouting and spilling curses behind him but he ignores it to watch Chaeyoung enter her apartment building.


“Hey, kid! Gimme your money and I won’t kill ya!” the man laughs. Johnny turns around to see the drunken man and he’s suddenly hungry. Johnny smiles and shows his fangs. He doesn’t even wait for the man to scream.


I didn't expect it to be this short. Oh well. 

hey fun fact I should study for my finals

but i have this stupid replacement class to be in