The Fallen Angel

Gone

He walks, and walks, and keeps walking. Dark. It is the only thing he can recognize. He feels like maybe he has gone blind one time or the other. But he does not care. 

He stops only when he hears other thing than him walking passes him. He has no clue, but he has the hope. 

"Jinyoung..?" 

He extends his hands, in hope he can find something, or someone in the dark. But he finds nothing. 

"Jinyoung... Jinyoung... Where are you?" He cries out. 

Silent. Silent is all he gets for he does not know how long; he almost lost hope. 

"Jaebum hyung?" He hears a voice he has been missing. 

"Jinyoung-ah!" 

"Hyung, don't. Don't come after me, don't look for me. Please... Please go out of here..." The voice says and he almost breaks down. 

"No... I can't..." He says back. 

"Hyung, you should... Please? For my sake?" 

"But Jinyoung..."

"I'll show you the way."

And suddenly light burst out from somewhere, and he sees white. Before everything gone and everything turned black once more. 

"JINYOUNG-AH!" Jaebum abruptly wakes up. The dream came once more and he can't be anymore restless. 

Jaebum sits and cover his face with the palm or his hand. This can't be any worse. He cries out. 

He knows everyone deserves that second chance, but him. Only if he knew back then. Only if he treassured him more back then. 

Only if Jinyoung wasn't a fallen angel, and only if Jaebum had more faith back then. 

But here they are. 

Jaebum feels stupid that he sacrified an angel; an actual angel; for a trashy girl he met at the bar. He thought being with a girl will be much more better than being with a man.

No, Jaebum does not feel stupid; he is stupid. 

He was afraid that people will judge him; he was embarassed of him. And Jaebum feels like killing himself. 

"Jaebum hyung..." Jaebum shakes his head. He does not want his imagination to trick him again. 

"Jaebum hyung..." And Jaebum stops. He turned his head to his right and he sees that bright smile and that beautiful face looking at him dearly. 

"J-jinyoung-ah?" He calls out and the smile grows bigger. 

"Yes it's me hyung, i'm here." 

"Jinyoung-ah! I'm sorry! Please, just once, just once more.... Be by my side, i know and i realized every of my mistakes, so please... Please give me a chance to make up everything? Please?" Jaebum hopes. 

But the figure shakes his head. 

"No, hyung, i can't. I'm here only to say goodbye. Please live well, and nothing is your fault. It's just my destiny to be like this" the figure says. 

"No Jinyoung! I can't, how can i leave well, when you're not here by me?" Jaebum cries and he does not know how many times he has cried that day and he does not care, all he will do to get Jinyoung by his side once more. 

"No hyung, you can. Please, for me?"

"Jinyoung, please, just once-" Jaebum begs more, but he was cut. 

"I don't have much time, hyung. Sometimes, things are just meant to be let go, so please, let me go and live your life well. Goodbye hyung, i love you."

And he vanished. 

Leaving Jaebum crying all alone, no hugs, no comforting words. He is left all alone with his mountains of guilt,

Because Jinyoung is gone. Jinyoung is gone and he is not coming back. Not even for a hot chocolate on a cold winter day, not an iced americano on a hot summer day. 

He is gone and not coming back, not even to hear Jaebum says 'i love you' back to him. 


A/n : what mess have i made.

if you enjoy, please leave a comment^^