77-101

100 Things That Kim Heechul is not allowed to do

77. On the same note about Harry Potter, I am forbidden into doing this from stories that only people from the actual stories can do because those things are often times unrealistic, impossible, or just plain weird in the real world.

78. Just because Edward Cullen can watch people sleep and stalk people at night does not mean this is morally permissibl'e or socially permissible for me to do the same.

79. Saying that Edward Cullen is my vampire king and that I most follow in his footsteps is not a legitmate reason.

80. Also, I am forbidden into going in the other members' rooms and changing their manly clothes with skirts and tank tops.

81. Because the last time I did that, Donghae pranced around our dorm for a week in a skirt saying that he liked the light "breeze" it gave him.

82. This is not a legitmate reason to start a cross-dressing cult. (Please refer to the cross-dressing rules found in rules 1-25.)

83. Our bonuses from our albums should be spent on necessary items or given to our parents.

84. Ponies are not considered to be a necessary item.

85. And convincing Sungmin to invest all his savings in a pink pony is excessively forbidden.

86. Even if a pink pony would be awesome to have.

87. I am forbidden into saying things like "totally" or "like" or any other feminine forms of words that only women say in California.

88. Because it makes everyone mad and no one wants to deal with a Heechul that speaks like he only has a single digit IQ.

89. Like totally.

90. Everyone knows that I give out nicknames but I cannot give them ridicious nicknames that will lead to misunderstandings that makes other people think I am currently dating the affiliated party.

91. This includes calling Donghae "Bao Bei"

92. Because Eunhyuk will be really sad and go to Sungmin for comfort but that will create a real misunderstanding to Donghae and Kyuhyun, which in turn, each of them will go into another member for comfort, and only end up in one huge misunderstanding where everyone thinks that everyone else is cheating on them. Except for me. Because I'm that awesome.

93 Asianfanfics is a place for fans to write about us, not a place for me to go write about me and some other unfortunate member.

94. And if Leeteuk doesn't catch me with a new account (after he deleted my 20 previous accounts), then I am forbidden into showing these *ahem* fanfics with the members that I do it with in the fanfic.

95. Leeteuk doesn't want to deal with 14 members writing fanfics on Asianfanfics.

96. Nor does he want these fanfics to turn into reality

97. Setting up a hidden camera is illegal and an ivasion of privacy, therefore I should not do it.

98. And if I don't get caught, I am not allowed to post these videos on my twitter/tumblr/other-social-networks. We have enough scandals on our hands especially when idiot Yesung was all like "I wanna be in a scandal."

99. On that same note about Yesung, I cannot do anything to his turtles that might make me regret my choices.

100. That includes on seeing if Ddang tastes good in soup.

101. I am not allowed to break any of the hundred rules listed above. Violations will result in the disposure of my iPhone, hair ties, skirts, lipstick, and secret cameras.

 

 

 

 

 

WOWWOWOWOWOW!!! OH MY SHISUS!!!!

I AM FINALLY DONE!!!!! YIPEEE!!!!!

Are you guys happy? I give you an extra rule. This was especially hard for me to finish/write since I don't know Heenim that well but I knew that he loved doing the WEIRDEST things.

And, I remember reading something about Heechul's uality (when I was doing research for this list), so is Heechul gay, bi, or straight? I personally think he isn't heteroual, homoual, or biual. He's just ual.

Oh, nickyegan, please feel free to turn this into a pdf now.

Please check out my other stories!

Siwon's Kpop Bible: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/143919/siwon-s-kpop-bible-donghae-eunhyuk-heechul-kyuhyun-siwon-sungmin-superjunior

The Seoul Games: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/131350/the-seoul-games-2pm-beast-bigbang-mblaq-shinee-superjunior-teentop

Fan2Idol For Dummies: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/133480/fan2idol-for-dummies-beast-dbsk-infinite-mblaq-shinee-snsd-superjunior

It Has To Be You: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/128825/it-has-to-be-you-donghae-eunhyuk-heechul-kyuhyun-sungmin-superjunior-yesung

And 100 Things Cho Kyuhyun Is Not Allowed To Do: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/119405/100-things-that-cho-kyuhyun-is-not-allowed-to-do-donghae-eunhyuk-kyuhyun-leeteuk-siwon-sungmin-superjunior

 

Comments make me happy. So does ponies. Especially pink ponies. But you can't give me a pink pony. So I suggest you give me the first one I recommended.