Episode 1

3 Steps Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook ah! Manager hyung told me that MBC has a new show called 3 Steps Of Love and one of us is going to be in it! Isn't that cool? We get to meet girls!" Namjoon  hyung shouted from across the room. Jugkook lowered his head in embarrassment for his hyung, people stopped what they were doing to observe the two.

"Yeah, that's great hyung!" He yelled back not wanting to be rude. New show huh? MBC was sure busy. First WGM now this? I wonder who's going to be in it, he thought to himself. I'm pretty sure it won't be me, they tend to pick older members of each group. Boy was he in for a surprise.

He walked in the practice room with a strawberry boba tea in his hand and his phone in another. "Maknae!" he heard Jin hyung call out to him. He looked up and there was cameras everywhere. Literally. Did the show already start? He bowed and said, "Annyeonghaseyo jeonun Jungkook ibnida." He walked over to where his hyungs stood awkwardly not knowing what to do in the room full of stragers and cameras that captured their every move. he inched closer to V who was standing like a statue besides him. "Why isn't anyone talking?"

V shrugged his shoulders and whispered back, "I think they're waiting for Namjoon hyung."

"Is Namjoon hyung the one who's going to be in the show?" Before V could answer RapMon came running in sweating. He bowed and went to join s. Together they said their greetings. Finally the PD nim came in and started talking. "You guys seem nervous."

They nodded, nervous. "Well don't be. Someone here is one lucky lad! You might have heard of our new show, 3 Steps Of Love. Its kinda like WGM with a couple, but unlike WGM there are three phases. Its just like in real life, first you date, then you marry, finally you have a family. So who do you think i sthe lucky guy?"

Jin being the eldest spoke up. "Well it could be any of us but I think it's Jimin." Jungkook nodded in agreement. 

"And why do you say that? It could be you. Jin, Jungkook." The PD said. "Anyone else?"

Jimin raised his hand. "I think it's J-Hope hyung because he's really funny and is easily eligible for this show."

The PD nodded. "Sorry boys but it's not anyone you said. No harsh feelings, anyways lets get on shall we? The person we're looking for is young, attractive, good mannered, sens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter