Chapter 8

Girls' Generation Hello baby Season 2, Hello SHINee

“Omo, they are so adorable!” Tiffany cooed as she fed some raw fish to the brown bears, “Good Job!” She held a thumbs up to Minho. Minho smiled before turning to Jonghyun.

“Hyung! I did a good job! Right?” He asked, pouting.

“Yeah, you did!” Jonghyun patted his back, “You and your charisma thingy.”

“Yah! Onew-ah!” Key scolded when he saw their tofu leader eating chicken, “Why is there chicken here? I mean bears don’t even eat chicken!”

“I don’t know what you are talking about!” Onew defended, hiding the piece of chicken behind himself.

“Yah! I saw that!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Noooooo, I mean, Omma, I am hungry!” Key whined after the group had exited from the bear attraction.

“Me too!” Taemin pouted.

“Me three.” Onew rubbed his tummy.

“Hungry. Hungry. Hungry.” Jessica wagged her finger at the three of them, “If you eat so much, you will become fat.”

“We know you have an ant waist.” Yuri rolled her eyes as she hugged Jessica’s arm.

“You guys should be like, Minho and Jonghyun.” Jessica patted their shoulders, “Not getting hungry so easily.”

“Yeah.” Jonghyun nodded his head, “Grrrr~” His stomach growled.

“What was that?” Taeyeon asked.

“Okay.” Jonghyun corrected, “Maybe I am a little hungry.”

“Then, let’s eat!” Tiffany clapped her hands excitedly, “I know this really cool restaurant.”

“It is not fast-food right, unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“Nope. It even has sweet potatoes.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Unnie, this restaurant is really nice!” Seohyun complimented after reading the menu, “Everything is so healthy.”

“Well, of course!” Tiffany smiled, “Anything introduced by Tiffany Hwang is nice. I should totally write a book called, “100 things to do in Korea by Stephanie Hwang Mi Young.”

“Tsk. Sit down!” Jessica shoved Tiffany, “You are so noisy.”

“Not as noisy as you.” Tiffany mumbled.

“Yah!” Jessica narrowed her eyes down at Tiffany, “What did you say?” She picked up a fork, “I am not afraid to poke you!”

“Bring it on!” Tiffany challenged holding up a spoon.

“Our dear troublesome American girls~” Taeyeon said with gritted teeth, “Sit your butts on the chair.”

Tiffany and Jessica glared at each other before settling themselves down.

“So what are we going to do after this?” Yuri asked.

“Sleep.” Jessica suggested.

“Shut up, lazy pig.” Tiffany flickered her forehead, “How about Christmas Shopping?”

“That will be fun!” Seohyun nodded her head eagerly.

“Yeah.”

“So let’s do it! Christmas Shopping; Soshi Style.”

“We will do it in teams of 2?” Yuri looked at the SHINee babies expectantly. They all nodded their heads.

“Key and Fany. Sica and Jonghyun. Yul and Minho. Seobaby and Taeminnie. Myself and Onew.” Taeyeon instructed, “100 000 won.”

“Okay?”

“Neh~”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for such a long time. SO SUPER SORRY! My bro pulled out all the keyboard letters and my comp broke down. I also fell sick and had to complete school holiday homework and handle some family problems. So that is why I updated to late! Sorry! Hope you enjoyed!

~Zhi Wei