Chapter 10

Girls' Generation Hello baby Season 2, Hello SHINee

“What is this?” Screeched Jonghyun as he squinted at the bowl of fruit loops set in front of him.

The five SHINee babies were settled in the living room for breakfast that the five SNSD mummies have prepared.

“Cereal.” Jessica answered nonchalantly while looking at her newly painted nails, “Where is the milk?”

“Cereal?” Jonghyun repeated, flipping his fringe to the side.

“Yes, cereal. Fruit loops to be exact.”

“There is no more milk, Sica.” Tiffany said as she passed a jug of juice to her, pointing at the cups.

“Fine, juice will do.” Jessica nodded her head, and she poured the juice into the bowl of cereal, some juice splashing onto the table.

“Yah! Yah! What are you doing?” Jonghyun held up his hand to cover his shirt.

“Juice and Cereal. Now you don’t need to drink juice.” Jessica placed the jug of orange juice on the dining table and stirred the bowl of cereal.

“No way I am going to eat that.” Jonghyun shook his head firmly and pulled a whiny face, “Over my dead body. I want to have Tiffany omma’s French toast.”

“You eat my food and don't do that whiny face, I hate it, or else!” Jessica glared at Jonghyun.

“Or else what?!” Jonghyun asked rolling his eyes.

“You die!” Jessica pushed the spoonful of juice and cereal into Jonghyun’s mouth.

“Is Jonghyun-hyung going to die, Onew-hyung?” Taemin whispered to Onew.

“Of course.”

“Hyung~” Jonghyun groaned, his mouth full of cereal. Jessica looked up with a glint in her eye.

“Not.” Onew smiled wearily at Jessica who smirked, satisfied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yuri-omma,” Minho called as Yuri busily washed the pan she cooked with, “Are you sure this is edible?”

“Uh-huh.” Yuri nodded her head confidently.

“This is bacon.” She pointed to strips of pink meat, burnt badly on the sides.

“This is the eggs.” She pointed to a yellowish-blackish pile of lump.

“Or is this the eggs?” She asked herself pointing to pieces of yellow and green but still burnt badly, “Or it could be the toast.”

Minho arched his eyebrows as he pushed the plate further and further away from himself.

“But, anyway they are all edible!” She gushed cheerfully flapping her hand in the air.

“Yeah, I hope so.” He grinned and reached for a plate of Tiffany’s French toast.

“Omma~” Taemin whined, “Why am I eating sweet potato again?”

“Because your omma loves them.” Tiffany ruffled his hair before continuing to cook her french toasts.

“But, I had potato yesterday, and on the day before and on the day before the day before…..” Taemin pouted as he used his fork to pierces a piece of sweet potato and used his other hand to count.

“Sorry Taemin,” She apologised as she sat down next to him with a bowl of sweet potato, “I don’t know how to cook other food except sweet potato.” She started smiling widely at the thought of her sweet potato.

“Key, you are so lucky!” Taemin and Minho chimed together with Minho hugging Taemin, "Tiffany-omma cooks so nicely."

"Yah, Yah, Yah." Key shook his head in a diva-icously way, "No, no,no. Tiffany-omma is only good at cooking French toast. You should see her other cooking.” He put his finger in his mouth and made a vomiting action.

“Yah. Key Ki Bum!” Tiffany smacked him on his forehead before asking sarcastically, “Do you want to die?”

“Omma!” Key rubbing his forehead in pain, “I am being embarrassed on national TV. My pride and image!”

“Pride and image?” Tiffany cocked her eyebrow, “More like Proud and Immature.”

Taemin nodded his head enthusiastically, “Naughty, naughty hyung!”

“Say some more and I will punish you! Lee Taemin! Naughty, naughty boy.” Key wagged his finger and glared at him.

“Oh man, I want to change my omma.” Taemin murmured quietly to himself.

“What did you say?!”

“Nothing…..Key-Omma.”

“Do you love me?”

“Yes, Omma.”

“Good boy.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Man, we really at cooking.” Yuri pouted as the girls settled down in the living room.

“I don’t think I at it.” Jessica shrugged her shoulders.

“Maybe cause you don’t cook, Jess.” Tiffany patted Jessica shoulders.

“Maybe,” Taeyeon smiled as she sat down on the sofa, “Learn cooking.” She pushed a flyer to the girls.

“Learn cooking?” Yuri repeated.

“Yup. At this cooking class near here. With 5 classes per course.” Taeyeon replied energetically, “They teach easy to cook yet nice tasting food.”

“Maybe we should go….” Seohyun nodded her head agreeing with Taeyeon.

“Then it is settled. Cooking class, it is time for a bit of Girls’ Generation!”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoyoyo! My fellow unnies and dongsaengs. So super duper uber uper sorry for not updating for so so so so so so so so so long! My mum banned me from using the computer. T.T But I am back cause my mum finally allows me to use the computer after the exams. Yay me! :DDDD I think I lost my sense of writing after not writing for so so so so so so so so long Please do tell me in the comment section about it. Ohman, one more thing. Seobaby, Our dear Seohyunnie. I just seem to be not able to imagine her with taeminnie, so I was thinking maybe we should swap her with Suili or Krystal. My two candidates. Partly because Seobaby belongs with Yonghwa. I know it won't be a snsd fanfiction anymore, but, you know. :DDD I created a poll yo! Remember to vote!!! I love you, my dear subscribers.

Love, your dear Zhi Wei.  ^^^^^^^666 

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting! ;D

OHYEAH. MR TAXI TAXI TAXI~