Broken Pieces

Killer Of My Heart

   *This chapter contains abuse and every other character except B.A.P is just fictional            

           

                       Daehyun and Jongup met in university. Jongup was two years younger than Daehyun, they met thanks to a common friend, Junhong. From the first time Jongup saw Daehyun he started liking him and of course flirting with him, first Daehyun was shy and blushing from Jongup's sweet and flirty words, but later he started also answering more to Jongup, that was the moment were Jongup understood that Daehyun felt the same. They walking together, without Junhong or anyone cause they weren't akward, they usually went home together, their houses were enough. It didn't take them long to start hanging out, they're first 'date' was in a skateboard party, they both got dressed as good as they could, they should have looked the people who were doing tricks, instead Jongup couldn't stop staring at Daehyun, which made Daehyun first smile but then blush, Jongup couldn't refuse that he was starting to fall in love with Daehyun deeply. They started going in more romantics places, like a park, they did a calm picnic on a Saturday morning, they started asking more questions to know each other better, Daehyun knew that he couldn't stay away from Jongup, he was everything he wanted, cute, innocent, manly, brave, funny and most of all someone who would love and protect him. It was a Friday night when Jongup texted Daehyun to come quickly and meet him in the park, Daehyun first freaked out but hurried to see if everything is alright. When he arrived it was night, he saw a figure, but wasn't sure if it was Jongup, he first called his name, thanks for him it was indeed Jongup, Daehyun realxed a bit, Jongup smiled angelically and told him with his sweet and calm voice "Come closer", Daehyun did as he was told, now they were both standing in front of a lake, Jongup looked at Daehyun and said "Daehyun, I want to tell you something.....I like you....I like you a lot and I hope you can accept me as your boyfriend" , Daehyun was looking Jongup in the eyes, both of them were so happy, it was obvious in their eyes, Jongup took out from his pocket two rings, he said "The one writes my name and the other one yours, if you accept them, we will have a special love bond between us...if you don't....then I can now throw them in the lake" , slowly a smile was forming on Daehyun's lips, he hugged Jongup around the neck tightly, he let him go and said while looking straight into Jongup's eyes "I don't like you.....I love you Moon Jongup" with that a big smile was formed on both's face, they hugged tightly again. Then Jongup wore the ring to Daehyun, so did Daehyun to Jongup, their names were written on the inside, this was a bond that didn't need everyone to know, it was just for them to be happy. Jongup caressed Daehyun's cheek and kissed him, they both closed their eyes, this was the moment they both realised what happiness meant.

                                They were dating almost a year, they finished university, Daehyun finished, well Jongup took something that didn't need to study for years. They were both doing plans about living together and sometimes even thought about marriage. It was a cloudy day when Daehyun texted Jongup, Jongup felt happy but also confused, the messege was written simply, it was the first time Daehyun wrote to him like this. They met in the park were they first gave the rings, Jongup approached Daehyun with a big smile, Daehyun was sitting on a bench with his head lowered, Jongup stood in front of him and said "Hello my angel, is everything alright?" , Daehyun stood up, he inhaled deeply and said "Jongup-ah...we should break up" , that was the moment that the world froze for Jongup, he felt his knees breaking, he felt his heart stopping and he felt his vision blurry, the only words that came barely out of his mouth was "What?" , Daehyun kept looking at him in the eyes "My mother learnt about it and....." a tear fell from his eyes, he loved Jongup and also couldn't imagine his life without him, then he continued "She doesn't accept it and...it's the best for both of us, we both know well that nobody will accept us and we will just get hurt...my mother tried to find your father's number and she found it cause your father is a famous doctor and....let's just finish it here...it will just cause us problems" with that he swallowed his lips and tried to leave, but quickly Jongup weakly touched his wrist and said "Will you leave just for some words...I don't care what my parents think and I don't care about what people will think, I love you Jung Daehyun" , many tears fell from his eyes but Jongup couldn't see them cause he had his back to him, Daehyun exhaled, he pulled his wrist and with slightly turning his head he said in fake anger "Aish Jongup! Don't make it hard, don't kid around, you're old enough and you know what we do is wrong!" with that Daehyun left, he frowned his face in pain and tears were coming down his cheeks like a waterfall. Jongup had froze in his spot, tears were running down his face, he exhaled and thought to himself 'Why you do this Daehyun? I know you love me. Or this was just a joke for you?'.

                           Jongup had many family problems, many argues about his uality, but he didn't care, he kept repeating to his parents, mostly to is father, that he loved Daehyun and will never regret it. He had heard that Daehyun may have left the town or even Korea, he didn't know if it was the truth or just rumors, he had never seen Daehyun after their break up, even if he was searching for him. His mother was trying to marry him or at least meet him to some daughters of her friends, but Jongup wouldn't accept or even not going to meet them. Two years passed since their break up, Jongup was still wearing the ring with Daehyun's name. Suddenly, he took a call from Junhong telling him to hang out, he did it cause he had nothing better to do, they met on a silent Cafe, they talked a lot, they hadn't seen each other since university, that was the moment were Junhong said "I know that you and Daehyun were in relationship, don't be afraid, not everybody knows about it, just me, it was obvious you know. I want to tell you this...I don't know if this is good, but Daehyun came back from Incheon and he will work here in Busan" , Jongup's eyes widen, he went close to Junhong's face and said "Tell me everything Junhong", Junhong had no other choice than to tell him.

                   Daehyun's work would start soon, when he went to the work place, employees were friendly with him, they were talking about that the Coffee Shop had changed a boss, but nobody knew who he was, but today they would meet him. As they were all waiting, the door opened, Daehyun's eyes widen, he felt like his heart would burst, it was Jongup, well Jongup was wearing a beautiful rich black suit, one hand hanging and the other one fixing the buttons on his belly, he said in a strict tone "I'm Moon Jongup, the new boss" with the last words his eyes were fixed on Daehyun, Daehyun inhaled from his nose and realised that Jongup did this on purpose. As he was working he felt eyes on him the whole time, he did his best to ignore it cause he knew it was Jongup. The night came and they finished work, Daehyun was leaving when he heard someone calling his name, when he turned he saw Jongup, Jongup stood in front of him and said "I missed you" with that he smiled while looking at Daehyun's cold eyes which were looking everywhere else except Jongup, then Jongup said "Why don't you wear our ring?", that was the moment were Daehyun looked at Jongup's fingers and realised that he had his ring on, he inhaled and said in a cold tone "Jongup, why you do this? He broke up two years ago, get over it" , Jongup said abruptly "No! I know you love me Daehyun and I know...." his words were cut when he heard a beautiful young lady calling Daehyun's name, Daehyun smiled to her, he looked at Jongup and said "See Jongup....I moved on", Jongup was in shock, maybe he thought right, Daehyun was pretending he was in love with him. Then Daehyun went in the lady's car, this lady actually was his neighbour, she knew that Daehyun was homo and didn't mind, that's why they were friends.

               Jongup decided it, he would make Daehyun pay. Jongup called Daehyun in his office, Daehyun stood there with a cold serious expression looking at Jongup, who was slightly swinging on his chair, then Jongup looked at Daehyun in the eyes and said in a cold tone "You're fired", Daehyun's face was full of shock, he said in a scared tone "Why? What did I do?" , Jongup chuckled, he stood up and approached him, he stood next to him and said "Now you changed your shameless expression, huh? What did you do? Nothing....just like you said sweetheart, this is over and get over it" with that he chuckled sinisterly, Daehyun looked at him and said "This is my job and what happened between us is personal. You get over it, don't be immature, it happened two years ago!", Jongup said abruptly, craziness was obvious on his face, his fists clenched and said in a loud tone "You fooled me! You pretended that you loved me and made me fall in love with you deeper day per day! If you loved me you would do anything like I did. My father still hates me and my mother can barely stand to look at me and all of this cause I was an idiot waiting for Jung Daehyun two years! And when I meet you, you took out our ring and you found a girlfriend! This is how much you loved me, huh?!" , Daehyun was looking down, he was ashamed to look at Jongup, he cleched his fists and said "Yes, you're right. You better fire me" , with that he turned his back to leave. When he opend the door, it was forcefully closed by Jongup's hand, Jongup turned him around, their faces really close, Daehyun's back touching the door, he said with open eyes like crazy and angry tone "This is only what you can do?! Turn your back and leave?! Be a man Daehyun! Tell me you fooled me! Tell me you played with my heart! Tell me I was a joke for you! Tell me!", tears started falling from Daehyun's eyes, he realised how wrong he was and what he did to Jongup, he looked Jongup in the eyes and said "I'm sorry!", Jongup's grip on Daehyun's arms tighten, he pushed him more on the door ,but let him go , he turned his back to him and said "You're not sorry! Get out of my sight!", Daehyun quickly opened the door and left.

                           One week passed, Daehyun was searching for a job, suddenly his tries were cut when his phone rang, he saw an unknown number, he frowned his eyebrows and answered "Hello?" ,he first heard a sharp breath, then he heard him "It's me, Jongup, meet me right now on our park" with that he hang up the phone, Daehyun gulped and did as he was told. When he arrived, he didn't see Jongup, but looked around him the place, he first looked where they first became a couple, then the bench were they broke, his thoughts were cut when he heard Jongup's cold voice "Come in" he hitched first, when he turned he saw Jongup's luxury car, he gulped and said "Why?" , Jongup exhaled angrily and said louder "Just come in!" , Daehyun exhaled a deep breath but got in. Jongup quickly started driving, Daehyun immidiately told him "Where are we going?" , Jongup said abuptly "Shut up!", Daehyun frowned his eyebrows in sadness, he looked the road with anxiety. 

                          They drove almost an hour, when they arrived, it was a big house somewhere alone, there were no houses anywhere close, Jongup nodded to Daehyun and said "Get out" , Daehyun obeyed. They got in, it was a big beautiful house, Jongup sat on the sofa, he chuckled from Daehyun's cuteness who was looking amazed the house, he told him "Sit" , Daehyun sat but quickly said "Just tell me what you want?" , Jongup said in a calm voice "Calm down Daehyun, I think I should be the angry one between us, shouldn't I? Alright. I brought you here cause as we were a couple we never had time to drink wine together" , Daehyun got confused and looked at Jongup taking the glass of wine in his hands, he looked his own one and said "Fine. If that's you want", with that he drunk it all, when he let it on the coffee table, he heard Jongup giggle evily, Daehyun felt his neck burning and his head spinning, he said "What did you do?!" , Jongup caressed his cheek and whispered in his ear "Everything will be alright" with that Daehyun passed out. When he woke up, his head hurt, he quickly realised he was tied up in a king size bed without his clothes, he started moving trying to free himself, but then the door opened, Jongup came in with a black robe, he looked at Daehyun's frightened face and chuckled, he slowly pulled a string to open his robe, Daehyun's eyes widen and said "Don't! Don't do it!" , Jongup chuckled evily once again. His robe fell on the floor, his well constructed body was seen, he settled himself between Daehyun's legs, he went close to Daehyun's face, which made Daehyun look on the side, he said while taking a look of his face "You know what else we never did?", this made Daehyun let a cry, still without looking at him said "No. Don't" with that he shut his eyes, Jongup started laughing, he grabbed Daehyun's jaw forcing him to look at him and said in an angry tone "You liar! You're gonna pay for everything you did!" , Daehyun was looking at him and said "No! Jongup! Wait..." he felt Jongup inside him, his eyes widen, Jongup buried his head on the crook of his neck marking Daehyun as his. Tears were running unstoppably from Daehyun's eyes, maybe he should just have said the truth. After moments of pain, Jongup had his back on the bed post while Daehyun was looking the ceiling, Daehyun couldn't hold it anymore, he said in cracked voice "Where is my innocent Jongup?" , Jongup looked at him only with his eyes and said "You killed him", Daehyun started crying silently again, Jongup exhaled angrily, he stood up, he passed next to Daehyun's clothes that were on the floor, but he quickly stopped, he slowly turned to see, his eyes widen when he realised that the ring had fell from Daehyun's jeans pocket. Tears started falling from Jongup's eyes, he turned to look at Daehyun, who had ly his head to look at him, Jongup's eyes widen and he screamed "Why didn't you tell me?! Why did you do this Daehyun?!" , with that he sat on the floor on the other side of Daehyun, he hugged Daehyun's head and said "Why are you doing this to me?", they were both crying at that moment. Daehyun realised how wrong he was from the moment Jongup told him everything, he knew he shouldn't have broken up with him that day, he knew that he was making the situation more bad and unhealthy when he was lying to Jongup about his 'girlfriend' or that he got over him this two years, But most of all, he knows that Jongup's shouldn't have done what he did today.

                     It was night when Jongup drove Daehyun home, Jongup knew where Daehyun lived, but this didn't confuse Daehyun, he knew he made Jongup change and that was all because of him, before he could get out Jongup said in a silent tone ,words barely coming out of his mouth "I'm sorry" , Daehyun didn't reply, he just got out of the car, limbing trying to inside his house. A month passed when Jongup received a phone call, when he looked he saw Daehyun's number, he lost no time to answer "Hello?", he first didn't hear Daehyun, then he heard his sweet voice which brought joy in his heart "It's me, Daehyun, can we meet...in our park?" , Jongup stood up, he said in voice full of hurry "I'm coming". When he arrived, he saw Daehyun standng in front of the lake, he approached him from behind without saying anything, either way Daehyun understood, Daehyun inhaled and said "Many things happened between us Jongup-ah" then he looked Jongup straight in the eyes "I shouldn't have lied about the girlfriend, the ring and that I got over you this two years....I loved you and....I know you broke me into millions of pieces, but...I still love you Jongup...I love you a lot" with that he looked down, many tears of pain coming out of his eyes, Jongup hugged his head, burying it on his chest, he kissed Daehyun's head and said "I'm sorry...please forgive me", Daehyun looked at Jongup,he inhaled and said "I want to make a new start, like we were back then...happy", tears started falling from Jongup's eyes, he nodded and said "I want that too" with that he hugged Daehyun tightly, so did Daehyun. This time Daehyun wouldn't care about his family or people, either way this was his life not theirs. Well Jongup would try to be like he was, he promised to Daehyun and himself that he would love him with the his whole heart and that he would protect him no matter what. Maybe this was the best that they could do or maybe this was wrong, they didn't know, they would just do anything to be together and be happy.

                                                                                                                                                                    THE END.