Something Sweet (Like Candy)

Something Sweet

Something Sweet (Like Candy)

Prompt: Established Relationship

 

 

-(Seoul Summer Fan Sign)-

 

Jimin lightly wiped the sweat on his forehead away with his jacket sleeve. He really wanted to take the damn thing off, but he wasn’t wearing a shirt underneath. Low murmuring reached his ears and Jimin didn’t have to look out to his left to know that Namjoon was sweet talking some fan while giving her an autograph.

They were at a fan meet in Seoul and Jimin just finished writing down his name and a sweet note to a fan with a shy smile. As he waited for the next excited girl to pop up, he took a swig of his ice cold water bottle to combat the stifling heat of the room. Instead of relief, Jimin felt a sharp pain in his jaw. He grimaced and let out a groan of pain and quickly swallowed his water before he spit it out.

Namjoon heard a small groan and he looked at Jimin, taking notice of the smaller male’s pained expression. “Jimin-ah, are you okay?” He asked in a concerned tone, the worry evident on his face.

Jimin rubbed at his right jaw and winced a bit, but he faked a smile and nodded a Namjoon. “Yeah hyung, I’m fine.”

Namjoon didn’t look convinced, but he patted Jimin’s head. “Alright, tell me if you need anything.” He then turned in his seat to face the fans again with a small dimpled smile.  

Jimin nodded again and ignored the momentary pain in favor of smiling at another fan.

 

-(One Week Later: Seoul National Hospital)-

 

“Alright Mr. Park, your X-rays have come in and these are the results-” The doctor adjusted his glasses before he pointed to the large, lit screen behind him. His name tag simply read, Dr. Lee, and had a little photograph of his face. “Here is your jaw, and these are the molars in your lower right jaw, where you have described symptoms of cavities.” On the screen were two rows of perfect white teeth. Except one molar on the far right had a tiny dark circle at the top edge of the root, lying right below Jimin’s gum line.

Jimin sullenly glowered at Namjoon as he rubbed his jaw. “See Hyung, I’m not dying, we could have followed the rest of the members to the restaurant!”

Namjoon ignored him and looked at the doctor. “Are there any treatment options that won’t involve him taking time off work?”

Dr. Lee smiled and nodded. “Of course, this is just a simple root cavity. Though if you need any additional information on treatment options, I’d suggest making an appointment with your orthodontist.”

Namjoon breathed a sigh of relief and he looked at Jimin with a small smile on his face. “Well Jimin-ah, you ready for a visit to the dentist’s office?”

Jimin froze and gave Namjoon a horrified look. “No! Absolutely not!” He shouted, immediately jumping off the examination table and making a frantic run for the door. But a determined Namjoon used his long limbs to his advantage and he grabbed Jimin before he could make it out the door. The taller male didn’t even have to rise from his seat, instead using Jimin’s momentum against him to make him fall into his lap.

“Hey, you’re not getting out of this.” Namjoon said with determination in his tone, his lips lightly brushing against Jimin’s ear along with the little puff of air he let out when he spoke. Jimin shivered a bit at the taller male’s proximity and wriggled in Namjoon’s lap, still trying to get free even though he knew it was pointless.

Hyung! Let me go!” Jimin whined, finally giving up after a while. He was wrapped up tightly in Namjoon’s embrace because he acted like a boa constrictor and tightened his hold on Jimin every time he moved.

Namjoon let out a small chuckle and Jimin could practically feel the smirk he had on his face right now. “Nope. Not gonna happen Jimin, you’ll have to get over your fear of the dentist soon anyway.”

Jimin opened his mouth to protest, but as soon as he in the cold air of the hospital, a sharp pain shot up his jaw. “OW-!” He groaned in pain, quickly shutting his mouth and rubbing his jaw with his free hand.

Namjoon loosened his hold on Jimin and shifted the petite male in his lap to look at him in concern. “Are you okay Jimin-ah?” Jimin saw an opportunity through his pain filled haze and he jumped out of Namjoon’s hold and made a run for the door.

The doctor squawked in surprise when Jimin pushed him out of the doorway, ‘sorry!’ Jimin apologized in his mind. However, Jimin’s freedom was short lived. A nurse walking into the room from the hallway ran right into Jimin and they both bounced back from the impact. Jimin law sprawled on the floor and the poor nurse was in no better condition in the hallway.

“Aish, this brat.” Namjoon muttered under his breath as he stood up. He walked past the miffed doctor and leaned over Jimin’s prone form. “You done running? Or do I have to carry you to the dentist’s office?”

Jimin gave him a sulky pout and rubbed his jaw, the nurse’s surprisingly hard head having hit him right where he was having pain. ‘Well?’ Namjoon raised his brow at the petite male and Jimin didn’t have to hear him speak to know what he was thinking.

Jimin crossed his arms and remained defiantly quiet. Namjoon set his jaw and the glint in his eyes made Jimin a little wary of his motive. “Fine, we’ll do this the hard way-” Namjoon moved quickly and before Jimin could react, he was lifted and thrown over the taller male’s shoulder and held in place with rough palms placed over his hips.

Hey-!” Jimin squeaked in protest, beating his fists on Namjoon’s broad shoulder as he wriggled and tried to get Namjoon to drop him. “Hyung, put me down!”

Namjoon adjusted the weight on his shoulder and he smirked when his shoulder dug into Jimin’s soft stomach, making him gasp and lose his breath for a moment. “Hey pabo, you did that on purpose! Put me-”

“Quiet!” Namjoon said with a low growl as he slapped Jimin on the . The black haired male let out another squeak and he finally fell silent, his face redder than a tomato.

Satisfied, Namjoon turned back to the shocked doctor and apologized to him for Jimin’s behavior. Jimin let out a snort at that, but he quickly fell silent again when Namjoon dug his slim fingers into the soft flesh of Jimin’s hips, his shirt having ridden up to reveal the sensitive skin.

“Sorry about that, Dr. Lee.” The doctor waved off his apology. “Just, be careful on your way out…” Dr. Lee replied with a flustered look on his face as he nervously adjusted his wire frame glasses.

Namjoon bowed his head a bit, but before he turned around, he addressed the doctor again. “Oh right, do you know the office hours of Dr. Kwon?”

Dr. Lee nodded and smiled a bit nervously. “Ah yes, I used to attend school with him and Seunghyun hyung….” The doctor trailed off, his dark eyes getting a faraway look in them before he shivered in disgust and then visibly shook himself off. “Anyway, Dr. Kwon has irregular hours, but he usually works from Monday to Thursday. The receptionist at the front can provide you with a business card.”

Namjoon nodded and he patted Jimin’s again as he made his way out of the examination room, ignoring the petite male’s indignant squawk as he did so. “Well Jimin-ah, looks like we’ll be able to see your favorite doctor.”

“Your mean your favorite doctor?” Jimin growled low in his throat. Dr. Kwon was someone Jimin looked up to when he was a kid, but the first time he brought Namjoon around, the doctor flirted with him the entire hour (even if the man was married to every woman’s wet dream). Namjoon flirted back and Jimin was stuck in the waiting room for over another hour while Dr. Kwon insisted on giving Namjoon ‘a full physical evaluation, just in case.’

“Why Jimin-ah, are you jealous?” Namjoon asked as he let out a low, smug chuckle.  “NO!” Jimin instantly refuted, though Namjoon gave an unconvinced hum. The petite male could feel the smirk again and irked, Jimin promptly kneed Namjoon in the diaphragm. Namjoon grunted and Jimin celebrated in his head.

In retaliation, Namjoon bumped his shoulder and Jimin lost his breath again.

 

-(The Peppermint Dental Office The Bangtan Dorm)-

 

“Jimin-ah! It’s time to GO!!” Namjoon bellowed, his hands cupped in front of his mouth at six something in the morning.

Nothing but silence greeted Namjoon and the tall male frowned when he didn’t see the familiar mop of black hair peeking out from the hallway. ‘Yah, don’t tell me the brat is still sleeping!’ Namjoon thought in irritation as he shoved his keys in his pocket and took the sunglasses off his face.

Yesterday, Namjoon had carried Jimin home and put him down once they had made it safely to the dorms. The petite male had bared his teeth at him and darted off to the room he shared with Hoseok, shutting the door behind him with a bang. Namjoon had found it mildly amusing and he debated bringing Jimin sweets later to cheer him up, but then he remembered that he had a cavity and should stay away from anything with sugar for a while. So deciding to find Jimin and annoy him later, Namjoon resolved to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kwon as soon as possible to get Jimin up and running again.

The appointment was scheduled for Monday, the day after the visit to the hospital with Dr. Lee at seven A.M. All in all, Namjoon was proud of himself for getting such an early appointment with the most popular dentist in Seoul.

Namjoon’s phone rang and he was startled out of his thoughts. Giving a slight sigh, Namjoon fished around in his pocket for his phone and he swiped the screen, the number glowing in the early morning darkness. “Hello?” He answered cautiously. He wasn’t exactly allowed to answer phone calls from unknown numbers, but he kind of recognized the number of Dr. Kwon’s office.

“Hello, this is Park Yoojin, from Dr. Kwon’s office. I am calling to confirm an appointment for one…” The sound of vague typing and clicking reached Namjoon’s ears before the soft, feminine voice came back on the line. “Park Jimin. The time is currently six forty-five, will you be on time for your seven o’clock appointment?”

Namjoon swore and moved the phone away from his ear, the screen lit up and the digital clock confirmed what time Yoojin said it was. ‘Damn it! We’re running late!’ If he wanted to get to the appointment on time, he’d have to get Jimin and leave now.

“…Sir?” Yoojin’s voice rang through the phone. “We’ll be there,”  Namjoon rushed to answer before he ended the call and strode toward Jimin’s room.

The door was closed, but Namjoon barely spared a knock before he strode in and called out for Jimin. “Jimin-ah, are you up? We have to-”

Hoseok threw a pillow in his face and Namjoon threw it back, missing completely. The normally smiley man glared at him as he grumbled to himself and pulled his blankets over his head, burrowing back into bed.

Namjoon ignored him and moved toward Jimin’s bed at the other side of the room. “Yah, brat, you better wake up!” He called out, yanking the blankets off the lump on the bed, but instead of a sleepy ball of fluff, Namjoon was met with the sight of pillows arranged in a line under the covers.

“What-!?” Namjoon exclaimed in surprise as he threw the covers on the floor and began moving the pillows aside. “Jimin?”

‘Where the hell is he!?” He thought in a panic, his hands frantically moving the pillows and sheets on the bed, he eventually stripped the mattress and just when he was going to flip the mattress over, he felt a hand on his shoulder and a sleepy voice murmuring in his ear. Excited and a little relieved, Namjoon whirled around and-

“Namjoon-ah, what are you doing?” A sleepy Hoseok asked, blinking at the look of disappointment on Namjoon’s face. He was up late the night before, having used the time off to spend time with the other members and talk late into the night. Now, all he wanted to do on his day off was sleep in before they had to get up and begin their schedule for the day. Namjoon and Jimin got time off for Jimin’s trip to the dentist, and Hoseok would be lying if he said he wasn’t a little worried about the petite male. But now he was more concerned with Namjoon, who looked frantic as he tore up Jimin’s bed. Speaking of, “Where’s Jimin?”

Namjoon looked even more worried, “Hyung, I can’t find Jimin!” Namjoon blinked rapidly and he scrubbed at his face as he took a deep breath and began rambling frantically. “I woke up early this morning, and I thought Jimin was getting ready because I set his alarm yesterday. The dentist’s office was calling and we were running late, so I came in here to get him-”

Hoseok held up his hands and he grabbed Namjoon’s face in his hands, making the other male still and look him in the eyes. “Calm down, we’ll find him.” He said with a sense of determination in his voice that made Namjoon calm a bit.

With an air of authority that he rarely used, Hoseok let Namjoon go and began giving him directions. “Okay, Jimin-ah should still be around here somewhere…So I’ll look in the other rooms and wake up every one else while you look around here and the living room.”

Namjoon nodded and a looked at Hoseok as if he were his savior. “Yes hyung!”

 

-♡-

 

Jimin really hated the dentist’s office. Ever since he was a kid, he found the sterile environment and the array of tools laid out in plain sight frightening. He knew it was an irrational fear, and it was only exclusive to the dentist, but Jimin couldn’t change the way he felt.

‘I am not going!’ With that thought in mind, Jimin woke up when his alarm went off. He peeked at Hoseok and sighed in relief when he saw his hyung still sleeping. Carefully, Jimin set his pillows under his blankets and arranged them to look like he was still sleeping. Not once did he think past the need to hide, and eventually Jimin found himself curled up in the closet with a clean sheet, using one of his favorite hoodies as a pillow.

‘I’ll wake up later…’ Jimin thought as he yawned and snuggled into the small nest he made on the floor of the closet. He was planning on staying hidden until his appointment passed, but in the meantime he wasn’t against getting some extra sleep.

As time passed, the sun began riding in the sky and Jimin stayed peacefully in the land of sleep; that is until the closet door was wrenched open and light flooded the closet.

Hyung, five more minutes…” Jimin sleepily murmured, using his arm to cover his eyes as he attempted to roll over.

“Jimin,” A deep voice rasped with a tone dark enough to make Jimin shiver and pop his eyes open. “I think you’ve had enough sleep.” A livid Namjoon was standing in the doorway and Jimin felt his mouth fall open in surprise. ‘Oh .’

“…You have nothing to say?”  Namjoon asked, crossing his arms and staring Jimin down.

“…Good morning hyung?”

 

-(The Peppermint Dental Office, Kwon Jiyong, DDS)-

 

“Is this some new type of ?” Dr. Kwon asked as he blinked at the pair standing before him in the examination room. Namjoon had Jimin seated in his lap, his arms wrapped securely around his waist as the smaller male squirmed in his hold. Black silken ribbon was encircled around Jimin’s throat in a complicated knot, offsetting his pale skin and making him look just a little obscene in the low light of the examination room. The ribbon extended from his neck down the front of his chest, where his hands were bundled in front of him and tied together. Jimin’s ankles and knees were also bound by more ribbon tied in knots that even a sailor would have trouble untangling.

Jimin flushed and strained in Namjoon’s hold, the ribbon constricting around his throat uncomfortably when he tried to move his arms away from his chest. “No!” He protested after finally deciding to give up and fall limp in Namjoon’s arms. “This is a kidnapping!!”

Jiyong blinked and raised a brow in question at Namjoon. “Jimin decided to be a brat and tried to run and hide so that we’d miss this appointment.” Namjoon answered, ignoring Jimin’s indignant huff.

“Ah, I see.” Jiyong laughed, his pretty lips curling into a smile and his eyes sparkling in amusement at Jimin’s antics. “He still hasn’t gotten over his fear of the dentist’s office has he?” He asked Namjoon, his laughter fading, but his smile remaining on his face, showcasing his perfect white teeth.

‘Tch. Old man thinks he’s soooo pretty.’ Jimin thought to himself spitefully when he noticed that Jiyong was sending Namjoon sly looks through his thick eyelashes, he was even batting them flirtatiously at his hyung! (As if. Jiyong was blinking the sleep out of his eyes and fighting off a yawn while he waited for an answer from Namjoon. Jimin was paranoid.)

“Well, I’ve tried to break the habit out of him, but aside from mandatory checkups every year, Jimin-ah refuses to even mention the dentist.” Namjoon said with a sigh as memories of last year plagued him. Jimin had fought tooth and nail then too, and Namjoon resorted to tricking him into going to see the dentist. Surprisingly enough, Jimin believed him when he said that they were inside a dermatologist’s office last time.

Jiyong hummed sympathetically and Jimin growled when he dared to step closer and put his slim hand on Namjoon’s shoulder, squeezing comfortingly.

“Aren’t we here for my teeth?” Jimin interrupted in irritation, drawing all the attention to himself.

“Yes, we are.” Jiyong nodded and drew away from Namjoon as he dug around the pockets of his white doctor’s coat. He pulled out a pair of thin wire framed glasses and he carefully cleaned them as he began talking. “I remember that you mentioned a referral from Dr. Lee?” He asked, receiving a nod of confirmation from Namjoon. “Well I called him and asked him to send over the x-rays he took yesterday and I received them by email early this morning.” Jiyong finally put his glasses on and Jimin internally whined about unfairness, because Jiyong looked good with them on and Namjoon always fell for the smart and y types. (At best, Jimin was able to pull off y.)

“I took a look at them and surprisingly, that goofy doctor was right.” Jiyong gave a wry smile as he turned away from Namjoon and Jimin and gestured to the brightly lit screen on the wall, the familiar x-ray of Jimin’s jaw greeting them. “Jimin,” Jimin cringed at the familiar use of his name, but he couldn’t protest because he knew Dr. Kwon since he was a kid. “You do have a root cavity in your lower right jaw.”

“Now, there are a few ways we can treat this, however because of your schedule, we have to resort to more primitive methods.” At the doctor’s words, Jimin felt a little shiver run down his spine. ‘He wouldn’t pull out my tooth, right?!’

“W-what do you mean by primitive methods?” Jimin finally asked, curling up into Namjoon’s lap for comfort as he eyed his childhood doctor with wide, fearful eyes.

Jiyong simply waved off Jimin’s concerned tone. “Oh don’t worry, we’ll just keep you away from sweets and have you brush your teeth with fluoride and have you gurgle a bit of alcohol for about a month. If that doesn’t work, I’ll just cap your tooth or fill in the cavity.”

Namjoon sighed in relief and his hold on Jimin relaxed. “That’s good.” He said. Jimin would just have to brush more vigorously and stay away from sweets for a while, no problem-

“NO! I can’t do that!” Jimin yelled. Jiyong looked a little taken aback and his chocolate colored eyes widened a bit Jimin’s tone. “I can’t give up my snacks!” Jimin added, his expression morphing from one of fear to horror and disbelief. “I need to eat chocolate, and cake, and ice cream, and I love soda-”

“That’s what started this problem in the first place!” Namjoon replied, and the deep rumble of his voice made Jimin jump a little from the vibrations running up and down his back. However, the petite male grit his teeth and turned to glare up at his hyung. “I’m not giving up my sweets! Desserts are my life!”

Namjoon glared back at Jimin and he snarled his next response. “It’s exactly that kind of mentality that will eventually lead to you losing all your teeth. Our fans won’t love you if you have to wear dentures!”

Jimin gasped and then narrowed his eyes at Namjoon. “I’m not going to lose all my teeth because of one cavity!” He spat out, his eyes darkening in anger. ‘Namjoon hyung is being unreasonable! It’s just a cavity, it’ll go away on its own!’

“If you continue to skip brushing and eat like a glutton, it will happen eventually!” Namjoon replied, his expression showing his obvious frustration with Jimin. ‘Why can’t he just stop eating sugary foods for a while and remember to brush his teeth before he falls asleep!?’ He thought to himself in vexation.

“I am not a glutton, you walking disaster!” Jimin shot back and Jiyong wondered how he found himself in the middle of a lover’s quarrel at barely eight in the morning.

“What’d you call me, midget?” Jiyong rubbed his temples and wondered if the coffee his thoughtful husband made for him was still hot.

“Hey! You know I’m sensitive about my height-” Kwon Jiyong did not become a doctor so that his patients could fight and argue over his treatment methods. Why didn’t anyone trust him!? He was the doctor who suffered through eight years of medical school, surviving off ramen and pulling all-nighters just to keep his grades up.

“And this concerns me how?” Jiyong’s eyebrow twitched in irritation.

“It should you bastard, I’m your-”

“ENOUGH!” Jiyong shouted, finally losing his temper. He severely regretted getting out of bed and leaving his husband’s embrace to stand the examination room of his clinic and listen to children bicker. “Jimin, you will follow my treatment routine to get rid of that cavity. If not-” He glared at Jimin and he found a little bit of sadistic glee within himself when he noticed the fiery little brunette was following his words with rapt attention. “-I will personally deal with the cavity myself, surgically. Do I make myself clear?” The doctor purposely played on Jimin’s phobia to make his threat stick within the younger male’s mind.

Jimin gulped and nodded swiftly. Jiyong gave him a sharp smile. “Good. Now you,” Jiyong said as he turned to face Namjoon. “Make sure he follows this routine, or I’ll finally remove your wisdom teeth. Non-impacting or not, it wouldn’t be a problem to remove them.”

“O-of course Dr. Kwon.” Namjoon replied a little shakily. ‘I think I can see why Jimin’s so scared of the dentist.’

Completely changing his earlier demeanor, Jiyong smiled at them and removed his glasses. “Alright, we’re all done here, so if you gentleman will excuse me, I have an early lunch date to attend to.” His eyes glazed over a bit and a pretty pink blush made its way onto his cheeks. “You two can see yourselves out, right?” He asked. Namjoon and Jimin nodded silently and the doctor left the room with a light giggle, a call of ‘I’m coming baby~!’ following him and echoing in the hallway.

“I think that’s your cue to untie me.” Jimin said, still a little stunned at the way his dentist just left the room.

Surprised, Namjoon tore his eyes away from the doorway to look down at Jimin. The black ribbon contrasted beautifully with the delicate white skin of his neck and Namjoon liked the way the knots actually made Jimin helpless and dependent on him. ‘Maybe I can-’

“You are not taking a picture.” Jimin said, turning to face Namjoon with a deadpan expression on his face.

Namjoon flushed red and he quickly denied Jimin’s accusation. “I-I wasn’t going to!”

Jimin hummed in disbelief and eyed his hyung suspiciously. “Hyung, the fact that you had an excess amount of ribbon in your underwear drawer and knew how to tie me up this way is evidence enough that you’ve considered doing this for a while now. A picture wouldn’t be too far-fetched an assumption for a ert like you.”

“Hey! I’m not a-”

“ERT!”

 

-(DAY EVENING 1: The Bangtan Dorm)-

 

 

Dinner that night was a battlefield. Jimin sat across from Namjoon and he was flushed red, fuming because the taller male was using his long limbs to his unfair advantage.

Ugh! He’s too strict!’ Jimin thought while he sat back and glared at the brunette sitting across from him. Namjoon smirked at him and Jimin grit his teeth harder, his hands tightening their grip around his chopsticks in an unconscious reflex. ‘Fine! If he wants to be stubborn, then two can play at that game. Prepare to lose hyung!’ Jimin declared in his mind as his eyes darted to the middle of the table, his eyes set upon the sugary barbequed steak.

He spared one second to glance up at Namjoon, not too surprised to see that the male was eyeing him back. Jimin’s eyebrow twitched and he glared harder at Namjoon before he quickly shot his hand forward and used his long chopsticks as leverage to get to the meat-

“Nope. Jimin, you aren’t eating anything other than plain rice and vegetables for the next month!” Namjoon said, his long arms and quick hands holding the plate of heavily sauced meat out of a desperate Jimin’s reach. He grabbed the plate when Jimin reached for it and he gloated as he pulled the plate away from Jimin’s chopsticks.  

Jimin grit his teeth and growled at Namjoon, his stomach roiling with hunger and serving to only fuel his anger. “Hyung! I can eat more than that, Jiyong hyung only restricted food with-”

“Sugar,” Namjoon said smugly, finally setting the plate down, though it was across the table from Jimin and his short arms, even with the added length of chopsticks, were too short to reach it. “This sauce has dissolved sugar in it, Jin hyung was kind enough to inform me.”

Jimin gasped and he turned to Seokjin with a betrayed expression on his face. “Hyung! I thought I could count on you to feed me!” He whined and Seokjin avoided his eyes as he nervously stirred his chopsticks in his fried rice.

“Don’t blame him, the only reason you can’t have any sweets right now is because you neglected brushing your teeth far too many times.” Namjoon interjected with a stern expression on his face. And to make things worse, he grabbed a piece of the cut up barbeque meat with his chopsticks and he shoved the food into his mouth.

Jimin groaned in frustration and he turned to Taehyung with puppy eyes. “Taehyungie, you’ll let me have some of your food, right?” He asked with big hopeful eyes.

The blonde male in question paused with his meat halfway into his stuffed mouth and he stared at Jimin. “…Sorry Jiminie hyung, food is off limits to sharing.” He replied, lifting his arm and wrapping it protectively around his plate and drawing it closer to his chest as if Jimin were desperate enough to jump across the table and steal his food.

Jimin huffed and turned away from him. ‘So much for being a reliable dongsaeng,’ He thought in irritation. Speaking of dongsaengs, Jungguk was busy shoveling down food at a pace faster than anyone else in the group. Mentally shrugging, Jimin decided to take his chances, Jungguk was a wild card at best, but maybe he’d have pity on his poor hyung this time. “Jungguk—”

“Done!” Jungguk declared, slamming his rice bowl on the table and slapping his chopsticks down next to it. He smirked at Jimin as he rose from the table. “Sorry hyung, you should have said something sooner, I definitely would have shared with you.” With a final snicker, he left the kitchen and Seokjin’s shouts of washing his dishes chased him into the hallway.

Namjoon chuckled and when Jimin spared him a scathing look, he was smirking and he looked so smug at the moment that Jimin contemplated kicking him under the table. “Just give in Jimin-ah, you have to listen to Jiyong-ssi and stay away from all things sweet for a whole month.”

Jimin glared at him and Hoseok, who was sitting next to him, patted his head and ruffled his hair with an obnoxious “Awwww! Jiminie’s so cute~!”

Jimin was definitely going to get back at them, Namjoon especially. Somehow.

 

-(DAY 2)-

 

The next morning, Jimin got up extra early, and while he was usually an early riser, he wasn’t enough of one to get up at four o’ clock in the morning. Fortunately for him, Namjoon usually woke up at six, and everyone else relied on them to wake up, so Jimin was safe.

With a sneaky glance around the room he shared with Hoseok, Jimin softly kicked off his blanket and swung his legs out of bed. Hoseok shifted in his bed and Jimin froze, waiting for him to get up and alarm the others. But after a few moments, Hoseok’s breathing evened out and Jimin breathed a silent sigh of relief as he stood up and quickly walked to the door.

The light of the dawn wasn’t even there to help guide Jimin on his way, so it was a miracle that he was able to make it to the door without tripping over something like wayward clothes, scattered books, stuffed animals, and other junk. Once at the door, Jimin held his breath and grabbed the handle, but instead of opening the door, Jimin paused.

This was the scene in every horror movie ever, where the door creaked open and a killer slipped into the room or an escaping victim was caught and eventually…disposed of.

Shivering at the thought of Sadako popping up behind the door with ghostly pale limbs and long black hair, Jimin broke out into a cold sweat and the small male bit his lip as he gently twisted the doorknob and began pulling the door open. Not a single creak hindered his movement and the soft sighs and snores coming Hoseok’s bed assured him that the other dancer was still deep asleep. No long haired ghosts dressed in white jumped out at him from the hallway either, but of course Jimin knew that that wouldn’t ever happen, ghosts weren’t real.

Clearing away those thoughts, Jimin softly padded into the hallway, glad that he had enough foresight to wear his socks to bed. The streetlight pouring into the hallway from the living room comforted Jimin a little, because now he could tell if someone were to wake up and walk to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Still, Jimin sidled up to the wall and he walked to the kitchen like James Bond. While he was at it, Jimin even played around a bit and made a hand gun, popping out from behind the hallway wall to jump into the living room and shoot an imaginary assailant. It was entertaining and as Jimin stopped playing long enough to head to the empty kitchen, he made a mental note to enlist Taehyung next time, the younger boy loved spy movies.

Ha! Hyung thought he could keep me away from sweets!’ Jimin thought in smug triumph when he finally snuck into the kitchen successfully. In the top cabinet above the fridge, there was a stash of sweets that Jin kept there hidden behind the cereal. Everyone knew where it was, they just humored the eldest hyung in the group and left it alone, though Jimin was sure that Taehyung and Jungguk raided the cabinet from time to time.

Jimin was smart enough to wait until all the members were asleep to do this, he was sure that with all Namjoon’s bragging about keeping Jimin away from desert that the older man had forgotten to clear out Seokjin’s stash. Giddy at the prospect of the delicious delicacies hidden within the cabinet, Jimin deftly climbed the counter and rose onto his knees. His arms automatically reached up and he opened the cabinet with little difficulty. Rows of breakfast cereal greeted him, but Jimin shoved the boxes aside and dug around for some of the candy that he saw Seokjin buy just the other day.

‘It should be right around here…’ Jimin thought, sticking out his tongue in concentration as he strained his arm in an effort to reach deeper into the cabinet. However, no matter how he waved his hand, he grabbed nothing but air. Huffing and scowling in frustration now, Jimin took out the boxes of cereal in the cabinet and lined them up on the counter next to him. It was difficult to see into the storage space at the angle he was in, but Jimin saw something white and round in the corner. Happy that he found what looked like a marshmallow, Jimin grabbed it and shoved it into his mouth.

Blegh!” Jimin spat, the thick and unfulfilling taste of paper lingering on his taste buds. ‘What is this!?’ He thought as he unrolled the saliva streaked paper (ew, so gross) and saw the familiar scrawl of Namjoon’s handwriting on the little note.

 

Jimin-ah, I just knew you were going to do this. But I really hoped that you were above such petty games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

The little shrugging figure made Jimin’s blood boil as he cursed Namjoon for depriving him of something he loved. ‘Yah! Petty games, who does he think he is, shrugging at me, that’s Yoongi hyung’s signature move!’

 

Stop making that face, it’ll get stuck that way Jimin-ah and then I’ll be stuck with a member who looks constipated all the time.

(ಠ益ಠ) ←Like this

 

Anyway, go to sleep Jimin-ah, we have a full schedule tomorrow and I don’t feel like hearing the makeup noonas complain about your dark circles.

 

Jimin laughed in disbelief and he crushed the note in his hand, letting his head hang in defeat. “,” He merely said, already seeing the dawn creep into the living room windows, the curtains not doing much to hold back the bright light.

Wait, what am I doing!? Park Jimin always gets what he wants.’ The sudden thought had him perking up and this time, Jimin felt stubbornness determination set in. ‘I will get something sweet to eat before this month is over!’

 

-(DAY 3: The Second Seoul Summer Fan Sign)-

 

The day after the fiasco with the hidden cabinet, Jimin had been quiet. It wasn’t that much of a concern to the others, after all, some days Jimin just didn’t feel like talking. But Jimin could tell that he was setting Namjoon off a little, Jimin had a feeling that his compliance was eerie and it made the older male sit up on edge. However, while this was a great side effect and did make Jimin feel a little better, he was merely stumped.

‘Aish, it’s been a day! Why can’t inspiration just fall from the sky like rain!?’ Jimin thought in irritation. His expression twisted and instead of looking angry, he looked like a little disgruntled puppy. The fan he finished signing his signature for giggled and she spoke up in a soft voice.

“Jimin-ssi, what’s wrong?” She asked and the concern she showed him was enough to snap Jimin out of his thoughts. “Ah, it’s nothing,” he said, waving her off. “I just-”

The girl was looking at him expectantly, her eyes friendly and her expression attentive. His eyes darted to her hands and he saw the album she was holding, but his eyes were drawn to her other hand, which was clutching a small bag, filled to the brim with snacks that he could see peeking from the top. “…Jimin-ssi?”

Blinking at his own realization, Jimin mustered up his most smoldering look and charismatic smile. “Noona, I’m so hungry, can you please share your sweets with me?” He asked sweetly, tilting his head to the side and leaning in closer to her face. The girl blushed a brilliant red and her eyes glazed over dreamily.

“O-of course, here-” She put the entire bag she was carrying on the table and practically shoved the snacks in Jimin’s face. “-Take it all!”

Wow, that was so easy!’ Jimin cheered as he happily began digging through the bag. Earlier, Yoongi had sat next to him, but now the indifferent man was busy entertaining the fans with witty quips. Luckily no one else was at Jimin’s side and he was glad that he took the seat at the end of the table.

‘Wait, I have to pace myself,’ Jimin thought when he was suddenly reminded that he had no candy at home. Frowning, Jimin cast a furtive glance in Namjoon’s direction. The tall man was seated at the far edge of the table, next to Jin, and while at any other time, the sight would have made his blood boil, he was happy for the distraction his hyung unknowingly had. ‘Yes! I can sneak this home and then I can eat all I want!’ Jimin mentally cheered, dropping the bag to the floor at his side and discreetly kicking it under the table just before Yoongi gave him a questioning look.

“Hmm?” Jimin hummed innocently at Yoongi, tilting is head and trying to appear as if he wasn’t doing anything incriminating.

“…Your face looks weird.” The black haired male replied. Jimin flushed an indignant red and Yoongi smirked at him before he turned to the next fan, though before he did, Jimin saw his eyes slip to his feet with a small, knowing smirk.

 

-♡-

 

Jimin was tired, after the long public day, he really wanted nothing more than to go back to the dorm and fall face first into his bed. However, there was the problem of transporting the candy he managed to pilfer from the fans. Sparing a single look under the table, the long table cloth moved to the side, Jimin gulped. ‘I went too far, this is too much,’ He thought with a slight sigh, there were piles of candy and sweet snacks under the table and he was sure that if Yoongi were to stretch his short legs, he’d be able to kick something.

The last of the fans trailed away from the long table and Jimin noticed Namjoon stand up, a microphone clutched in his hands. The leader was surprisingly dashing today, if Jimin were more inclined to him at the moment, and he couldn’t help but notice his long fingers, deep voice, and slightly overgrown brown hair, styled in a messily attractive coif.

“We’d like to take the time today to thank everyone for coming here today.” Namjoon began and Jimin didn’t have to see him to know that he had a wide smile on his face, dimples peeking through. “It’s amazing to know that we have so much support and it makes us feel like all our hard work has paid off.”

The fans cooed and cheered and Jimin felt a smile turn up the corner of his lips when he noticed some girls picking up a flag and waving it around, along with various banners. Namjoon smiled at them and he continued talking some more, but Jimin tuned him out. He hadn’t had candy in two days, so he was really craving something sweet. Discreetly, he nudged his foot against a bag from under the table. After a while, he reached under the table and picked up a bag, heavy with snacks and just the thought of all that sugar made Jimin’s mouth involuntarily water in anticipation.

Slowly, Jimin reached under the table and he rifled through the bag of snacks, stopping when the crinkling noise of plastic wrappers reached his ears. He paused, but Namjoon was still rambling on and everyone was busy looking at him. ‘Good, this should be easy…’ Jimin thought as he finally grabbed something and straightened in his seat.

He curiously felt around the edges of what he picked under the table, and he was pleased to note that he didn’t have to deal with noisy plastic. In fact, taking a peek, Jimin noticed that he picked chocolate pocky. ‘Yum!’ Jimin eagerly tore open the box and made it through to the silver lined foil—

“Isn’t that right Jimin-ah?” Namjoon asked with a raised brow and an expectant gaze.

“Wha-?” Jimin muttered, startled that he was suddenly in the spotlight. The chocolate snack was held in one hand and out in the open, so close to touching his lips and meeting his stomach.

This time Namjoon grinned at him and Jimin felt severely attacked. “Jimin-ah, you promised to stay away from sweets for the sake of your fans and fellow bandmates, right?”

“Uhm… yes?” Jimin replied, blinking rapidly and looking up at Namjoon with wide eyes.

Namjoon crossed his arms and it might have been Jimin’s imagination, but his eyes darkened. “Good, then you wouldn’t mind giving away everything you have hidden under the table.”

NO!’ Jimin protested in his mind, but he could do nothing but watch forlornly as Taehyung and Jungguk whooped in excitement and immediately dove under the table, picking at all his hard earned food. Hoseok joined in soon after and Seokjin and Yoongi gave Jimin pitying looks, but that didn’t stop them from snatching up all their favorite sweets.

Suddenly appearing at Jimin’s side, Namjoon grabbed his hand and took a bite of the stick biscuit he was holding. When Jimin made an affronted noise and glared at him, Namjoon merely the corner of his mouth and smirked at him, a wayward dimple appearing in his cheek as he bopped Jimin on the nose. “Thank you Jimin-ah, I was craving something sweet.”

Jimin really didn’t know why he dealt with the older man, or the vultures who were chiming in with halfhearted thanks as they ate everything Jimin couldn’t have right in front of him.

 

-(DAY 5: The Bangtan Dorm)-

 

Life was unbelievably plain.

The birds no longer sang in the morning, the trees lost their leaves and looked dull, the weather was always cold, and Jimin’s food was bland. It had been two days since the incident at the fan meet and Jimin was desperate to get a fix of sugar, anything was welcome at this point and Jimin was sure that everyone was avoiding him.

Whining, Jimin buried his face in his pillow and rolled onto his side, cuddling the fluffy thing to his chest and throwing his leg over it in a hug. ‘It’s not fair! Everyone’s on Namjoon hyung’s side!’

His attempts to get candy were all thwarted, it didn’t take long for Jimin to begin feeling like a mouse caught in a trap with no end in sight and only the lingering, tempting scent of cheese in the air (or in this case, candy).

A knock sounded at the door, but Jimin continued to lie in bed, attempting to sink into the bed and never resurface again. The sure knocks soon turned into footsteps and Jimin felt the bed sink in at his side, nearly tipping him off the edge of the bed. 

“Jimin-ah, are you going to come out to have dinner with the rest of us?” A deep voice rumbled and Jimin knew based on the tone that it was Namjoon, his nemesis at the moment.

Feeling resentful, Jimin merely huffed and buried his face in his pillow, curling up on his side and letting his back face the older male as a silent answer to his question. Namjoon sighed and the bed lifted under his weight. Thinking that he was going to leave the room, Jimin felt a sting, shouldn’t he stay and baby Jimin and feel guilty about taking away all things sugary from him?

“Fine, if you aren’t going to move,” Namjoon muttered and the covers were ripped out from under Jimin, who squeaked at the sudden action and nearly rolled into the wall his small bed was pushed against. “Hyung what-”

“Scoot over.” Namjoon ordered and before Jimin knew what was happening, the tall male slipped under the covers and wrapped his long arms around Jimin, covering them both with the blanket. Jimin opened his mouth to protest, but Namjoon pulled back a little and frowned at him, his eyes dropping to his arms.

“This has to go,” He said as he grabbed the pillow in Jimin’s arms and threw it somewhere on the floor behind him. “Hey! I was using that!” Jimin protested and he sat up and tried to reach around Namjoon, only the older male was having none of it and he quickly caught Jimin by the waist and pulled him back under the blankets with him. Frustrated, Jimin shoved at Namjoon’s chest but his petite hands did no damage at all. If anything, it made Namjoon chuckle and squish Jimin in his arms, burying his face between his neck and shoulder.

Jimin struggled for a bit, but finding no immediate escape, he finally slumped into Namjoon’s hold and let the older man hold him for a while. It’s not like Jimin minded at all, he just liked the closeness a bit too much. From this position, he could feel Namjoon’s heartbeat under his hands and he could hear the soft puffs of breath Namjoon let out at the nape of his neck. The feeling made him want to shiver and pull away so that he could hide his blush, but Jimin merely buried his face in Namjoon’s shirt and let his hyung’s masculine scent calm him. Since Jimin got his cavity, they hadn’t had enough time to be this close, and the change in pace from the cat and mouse games they played by day was nice. Even though Jimin did think that Namjoon was being unfair, stealing all his snacks and giving them to the other members who ate it in front of him.

“Jimin-ah, are you mad at me?” Namjoon suddenly asked and Jimin almost jumped at the loudness of his voice in the otherwise silent room. Jimin didn’t say anything for a while and he felt Namjoon tighten his arms, keeping his face hidden in the nape of Jimin’s neck and not letting go.

“…No,” Jimin replied with a sigh and he felt his brown haired hyung relax. “I’m furious.”

Namjoon pulled away with a shocked face and Jimin broke out into a sunny smile and laughed at his expression. “I’m kidding hyung, geeze.”

Namjoon flushed and he covered Jimin’s face with his hand, playfully shoving him away. “Brat, I was being serious.” Namjoon said with an almost pout on his lips as Jimin slapped away his large hand and began fixing his hair even though he was lying down.

“Hyung, I’m not mad at you,” Jimin replied softly, his amused smile and laughter fading into something fond as he poked Namjoon in the cheek, right where his dimple would be if he smiled. “You know I can’t stay mad at you, I just…don’t like you right now.” He said the last part cheekily and he watched as Namjoon’s eyes narrowed at him.

“Well, I guess I’ll have to do something about that.” He said darkly and before Jimin could get excited at the prospect of being allowed candy, Namjoon roared and tackled him onto the bed. His long fingers deftly finding Jimin’s vulnerable sides and soft stomach as he began tickling the petite male mercilessly.

Jimin broke into loud uncontrollable laughter and he writhed beneath Namjoon, his hands unhelpfully pinned to his chest by Namjoon’s weight. “H-hyung! S-Stop-” Jimin giggled breathlessly when Namjoon redoubled his efforts and soon tears were running down the corner of his eyes from laughing too hard.

“Now are you still mad at me Jimin-ah?” Namjoon asked in a winded tone once he was done attacking Jimin’s side and instead was lying on top of him and pinning him to the bed. Jimin smiled and he pretended to think about it. “Hmmm, nope, still mad hyung.” Jimin replied with a shake of his head and Namjoon lifted off of him long enough to give him a predatory look. “In that case,” Namjoon hummed, leaning his face down so close to Jimin’s that their noses were almost touching.

The closeness made Jimin feel giddy and flushed, and it might have been because he was slow, but he just now noticed that Namjoon was on top of him and pressed against him. The sudden thought had Jimin’s heart rate racing and his cheeks flushing a deep pink.

Namjoon also seemed to notice their position, because he flushed a light red, but instead of pulling away, his eyes darted to Jimin’s lips. Without real intent, Jimin bit his lips shyly and Namjoon met his eyes again, this time his usually brown eyes were stained a deep black that melded his irises to his pupils. It made his eyes appear deep and fathomless and Jimin found himself getting lost in them.

Almost as if he were drawn in, Namjoon leaned forward until his lips were a mere whisper away from Jimin’s and the shorter male found that he didn’t mind it at all, in fact when Namjoon hesitated, he let his eyes slip shut and his head tilt up—

“Hey so is Jimin going to come down or—Oh.” Jimin’s eyes flew open and Namjoon scrambled away from him, falling off the bed with a pained grunt in the process. Hoseok stood in the doorway, a smug look on his face as his eyes darted from Namjoon to Jimin’s flustered red face. “I didn’t mean to interrupt your alone time, but Jin hyung is having a fit and Jungguk and Taehyung are about to eat all the food.”

“Y-you weren’t interrupting a-anything!” Jimin stuttered, waving his hand at Hoseok to dispel the idea while his other hand tried to fix his disheveled hair and clothing. “Yeah,” Namjoon piped in, though his voice was deep and cracked on the word. Hoseok hummed in disbelief and Namjoon coughed awkwardly to clear his throat and try to sound normal. “Just tell Jin hyung to wait, we’ll be down there in a minute.”

Hoseok nodded, but he wriggled his eyebrows at them both before he laughed at their expressions and left the room.

Jimin huffed. “Someone should tell him that he laughs like a girl dolphin.”

Namjoon chuckled and Jimin felt a smile spread across his face in reaction. The moment from earlier was ruined, but Jimin found he didn’t mind all that much, especially if he got to hear Namjoon laugh uncontrollably or smile so widely that his eyes crinkled and his dimples almost got lost in his cheekbones.

 

-(DAY 8: Gangnam)-

 

 

When the boys were let out to roam the streets on their day off, Jimin was more than happy to latch onto Taehyung and Jungguk and rush off before Namjoon or any of the other hyungs sank their overprotective claws in Jimin’s helpless self. (Re: Jimin had a brand new scheme to try)

It had been a solid week that Jimin had gone without anything remotely sugary, an while his cravings for anything sweet had lessened somewhat over time, it was a matter of principle to Jimin at this point. He and Namjoon were caught in a cold war of sorts and instead of giving up because Namjoon was smart and planned ahead, Jimin grit his teeth and put up with the burden of eating healthy while waiting for the right moment to strike.

Now was the opportune time for Jimin to traverse a popular shopping area, without a hyung, or a strict manager micro-managing his finances. Namjoon and Seokjin were the worst, because while Jimin usually badgered Namjoon to buy him things (and usually got them with a little batting of his eyelashes), the older man was acting as if he didn’t make enough as an idol to buy even a crumb. Seokjin’s tactics were more subtle, he stayed in the healthier isles of the grocery store, or generally went out with Jimin to clothing rather than food shops, but even when Jimin tried to sneak things into the shopping cart, the broad shouldered hyung shook his head full of pink hair at Jimin and sent him a disappointed umma look. That was more effective on Jimin than Namjoon’s stinginess, because the eldest in the group knew Jimin suffered from homesickness.

“Hey, Jiminie, why are you walking so fast?” Taehyung interrupted, stopping in the middle of the street to yank his arm out of Jimin’s hold. Jungguk did the same, though he used considerably less effort than his blonde hyung did.

Sighing, Jimin turned to face them with an indignant look on his face, his arms crossed and his lips dangerously close to falling into a pout. Both Taehyung and Jungguk could imagine Jimin doing the little foot stomp action toddlers throwing a tantrum pulled.

“I’m just trying to shop and enjoy my day off,” Jimin reasoned, finding it a little demeaning when he had to tilt his head up to peer into Taehyung and Jungguk’s eyes. However, he pushed away the embarrassment long enough to use the angle to his advantage, if he had to, he’d resort to doing aegyo on his dongsaengs in the hopes that he could coerce—

“What’s wrong with your eyes, did you just see a ghost?” Taehyung asked, perking up at the prospect of seeing a floating apparition. Excitedly, he crowded into Jimin’s space and grabbed his shoulders, leaning down to stare into his eyes as if he could see what Jimin did if he looked hard enough. “I want to see too!!”

Startled, Jimin tried backing away, but with every step he took back, Taehyung followed until Jimin eventually ran out of sidewalk and his back hit a wall or something.

“Jiminie hyung, hold still,” Taehyung leaned closer and Jimin almost went cross eyed trying to gaze into his eyes, so he shut his eyes and braced himself for Taehyung’s predictableness. ‘Aish, if he pokes me in the eye—’

A whistle broke Jimin’s train of thought and made Taehyung pause in his advances. Brought back to the moment, both Jimin and Taehyung turned their heads to a flustered Seokjin, a slightly sleepy Yoongi, a hooting Hoseok, a wide-eyed Jungguk, and a stony faced Namjoon.

Smiling at the audience, Taehyung pulled away from Jimin and made his way to Jungguk’s side. The blonde latched onto the Maknae and he excitedly began explaining the dynamics between the sixth sense and the spiritual world, effectively distancing himself from Namjoon and Jimin and displacing himself from the awkward air surrounding the hyungs.

Namjoon’s dark eyes bored into Jimin and the younger male found himself sheepishly shrinking in on himself. “Uhm, s-so hyung, what are we doing today?” He asked hesitantly, smiling in an effort to dispel the apprehensive feeling rising up inside himself.

Namjoon crossed his arms and Jimin could see a muscle twitch in his jaw. He looked tense and even under his coat, Jimin could see the way his biceps pulled taught in stress. “Jimin-ah, what was that?” Namjoon asked in a low growl as he stepped forward and soon stood before Jimin, towering over the raven-haired boy’s space.

Blinking, Jimin fidgeted and he avoided Namjoon’s piercing gaze. “N-nothing! Taehyung was just being h-himself.” Jimin hated that his nervous stutter appeared, it made him seem suspicious when he was really innocent. (Even though he was planning something)

Namjoon remained silent, even when Jimin met his eyes again, this time in worried question. ‘He can’t be that mad, right?’ Jimin thought to himself. ‘I didn’t even do anything! Not yet at least…’

“So Taehyung being this close,” Namjoon murmured darkly as he leaned his face down near Jimin’s, his strong arms darting up and trapping Jimin between the wall and his body. The action drew an involuntary swallow from Jimin, his own traitorous eyes flitting down to Namjoon’s lips before a hot flush made its way onto his cheeks. But Jimin couldn’t help it, they were in public!

“…Is something you’re used to?” Namjoon continued, taking immediate notice of Jimin’s flustered state. Dazed, Jimin didn’t give a direct answer and Namjoon’s mouth twisted into a deep scowl. “Jimin.” He prompted impatiently.

Mentally shaking his mind out of the gutter, Jimin turned away from Namjoon and ducked under his arm. “That’s not what I said hyung,” Jimin huffed, walking ahead with sure steps even though he was sure he was blushing and his legs felt shaky and unsteady. “Taehyung is just…affectionate.”

Namjoon muttered under his breath and Jimin pretended not to hear his curses, though he did feel his eyebrow twitch in irritation when quick and heavy footsteps easily caught up to him.

With Namjoon tailing him and keeping an even closer eye on him than usual, Jimin was sure that his plan would fail and all his effort would be for nothing.

Watching as the leader and Jimin walk away, Yoongi yawned and Seokjin frowned.

“Hey, did they just forget about us?” Hoseok asked in disbelief, prepared to go after them and watch his favorite drama reenaction unfold.

“Oh no you don’t,” Seokjin said, grabbing onto Hoseok and dragging him back along with him and the still comatose Yoongi in the opposite direction of the others. Taehyung had sharp instincts and was long gone, having enough foresight to take the Maknae with him. “This is one of those private moments they need.” Seokjin said resolutely when Hoseok whined and tried to get away.

Gasping, Hoseok stopped flailing and surprised, Seokjin tuned to see him with a disturbed and intrigued expression on his face. “You don’t think they’d do that in public, do you?” Hoseok asked.

When the meaning finally caught up to Seokjin, he gave a scandalized gasp as his face flushed red. “I didn’t mean that! You ert!” He slapped Hoseok on the back of the head and launched into a scolding that briefly reminded the younger male of home.

Finally awake, Yoongi rubbed his eyes and shook his head at Seokjin. “Hyung, he has a point, Namjoon is the King of ersion, and Jimin isn’t exactly a shy vir—”

In denial, Seokjin covered his ears and began talking loudly in an effort to drown out Yoongi, his face darkening into a prominent shade of red. Hoseok laughed and pointed, taking out his phone to snap a picture for future black mail reference as Yoongi looked affronted.

Taking it as a personal challenge though, Yoongi smirked and began repeating a few lines from one of Namjoon’s English songs. “I’m a master baby with your br—ack! Why’d you hit me?”

 

-♡-

 

 

A/N:

For some reason, most established relationship fics either outright point it out, or they don't. Reading this, you can tell which one I like more :3

Anyway, I slaved over this for nearly six months, so ANY and ALL comments are accepted and greatly appreciated ^.^