fin.

Versace On The Floor

You put the camera that you were holding for hours on the table which right next to you. 
"That's not going to work Jongin."
He raised an eyebrow to you, not understanding what you were talking about. 
"I know you are sex-on-legs, a man who can take every women's breath away, and make them beg for you to touch them, but you don't have the right feeling for this project. I'm sorry."
Jongin made a face, and buttoned his shirt back. "Don't tell me that you're going to try it with Baekhyun." 
You couldn't hold your laugh back, and rest your hands on his shoulders, "Jongin please, you know what happened last time when I tried that." 
He laughed in a tone that you loved to hear, everything about his laugh - who are you kidding, everything about him - was just beautiful. 
"But he almost got you, don't deny it,  you have a thing for Baekhyun." 
Just smiling, pushing him off, you took the camera again, "Photos are cool tho, I'll send them to you, so you can have some fun with that blondie that you followed like a puppy for a while." You winked, and he just nodded before he started to speak again. "Ah, I wasn't going to do that, but since you're going to help me with that blondie, I will get a blondie for you too. I bet he's going to put your ass on fire when you see him." 
This time it was your turn for making a face, but Jongin seemed so sure of himself. "Just wait baby, I'll make this project a piece of cake for you." 

*

"No Baekhyun, showing more abs don't help us when you have the puppy face of yours." 
He sighed on the other line of the call, and hung up. You could only roll your eyes to his childish behavior when you took a sip from your coffee. 
"I fucked up so bad this time." Knowing that you couldn't even have an idea for what you were going to do. You stared blankly at the painting that hung on the wall, and a voice caught you off guard.
"Is there anyone here?" 
You yelped, and fell from where you had sit for hours, in weird positions.
"Omg, you scared me!" Trying to catch your breath, you tried to stand up, and he offered a hand to you to stand up, which you took it immediately.
"I didn't want to scare you. Are you ok?" He said, and smiled, but you couldn't see because your eyes were still on the floor with embarrassment.
"I'm fine. I was ju-" You cut yourself even without your knowledge, when you faced with the source of the voice that caused you to fall. 
"Don't say you're the blondie- I mean the person Jongin talked about."  The stranger just nodded, and smirked. "I guess the blondie is me, but where is Jongin?" 
You blushed so hard even surprising yourself, what was wrong with you?
"Jongin? He's not here." 
Realizing that you were still holding his hand, you pulled your hand from his hold, but you regretted immediately, because his hand was just perfect.
"Did he say he was going to be here or something?" You asked.
"Yes. He said there is kinda photoshoot thing, and he needed help. I guess he just played with me again." 
You shook your head, and started talk while your hands doing weird things in the air. "He didn't played with you. I mean yes, there is a kinda photoshoot thing, but not really, because I can't find a model- Omg! Wait! You're the model! Right? I can't believe Jongin."
He raised his hand to stop you. "I think there's a misunderstanding. I didn't say that I was going to do. So don't be so happy this early." 
You frowned, but stopped yourself rolling your eyes because, damn, this boy had everything you needed for that photoshoot. 
"Then what about a coffee? How would you like it? With milk or not?"
He shook his head, "I'm not a coffee person. Do you have bubble tea?" 

*

"Can you unbutton your shirt more?" You asked shamelessly, for getting more intense shoots. 
"If you want me to take it off, just tell me." A smirk played on his lips, but you didn't care because you managed to catch that moment with your camera. "Sounds like you're the one who wants to make that happen." 
He laughed a little, like a small kid, and you loved the sound. 
"Maybe." 
Persuading Sehun wasn't an easy task. He was one of the most popular models, and he knew that he was hard to get. God bless his heart, one of your best friends Jongin happened to be his friend, and helped you with him. But now you slowly started to regret, because he was truly an asshole. 
"Maybe? Then take it off." You offered him a smile as you fixed the lightning. 
He didn't even lose a second after you said that, and took his shirt off, leaving himself half naked. Your breath hitched due to the view, but you tried to play cool.
"You have a nice body over there." You said, trying not to sound so weird. The studio was getting hot, and the silence between you was a little bit uncomfortable.
"Not as much as the rest." You could feel your cheeks was burning because of his sudden confession, so you only nodded, and tried look like you were busy with something in background. 
"You're so cute when you're shy." 
You faked a small laugh. "Who? Me? Shy?"
He didn't take his eyes from you while laughing slightly. "Then tell me why your cheeks are so red." 

*

"It was good." You said as filling Jongin's cup with hot chocolate. 
"It was good? Are you fucking kidding me? I brought you one of the most popular models, and all of you can say is this?" His eyes widened, and you could just smile when you handed him hot chocolate.
"Yes. It's all I can say. Seriously what did you expect?" 
Jongin took a sip from his drink before shaking his head. "You're a hopeless case. Seriously. You could ask him out or something." 
You rolled your eyes, "And you think he would accept? Plus, it was just a photoshoot for my next project." 
He tried to answer, but suddenly stopped himself. You didn't questioned him, and couldn't catch the evil smile on his face.
 
*

"What did you say?" You put your hands over your mouth, trying to stop yourself before screaming, and making everyone in the room looking at you. 
"You heard me." He pinched your cheek.
"Sehun is coming too." 
"Why the hell did you invite him to my birthday party you asshole?!" You punched him on the chest. 
"Because yesterday was his birthday, and he didn't celebrate it." 
Something inside of you felt sorry for him, but you chose to ignore. 
"Why would I care?" You said trying to sound angry, but it didn't work on Jongin. 
"Because you like him." 
You let out a long sigh, covered your face with your hands. "How can you be that sure?"
"Oh, please, don't. It's been a month, and you look like a ghost, never leaving your studio unless I drag you out. Oh, and remember that time we came across with him two weeks ago, you almost fainted because of him. I don't even mention the look on your face when you're with him. So, don't you dare lie to me."
You wanted yell at him because he knew you so well. 
"Oh, he's here. Take this as my birthday present honey." 
Jongin left you alone immediately when he saw Sehun coming, you froze on your spot, waiting for the worst.
"Hi there." He was here. Talking to you. Right in front of you. 
"Ah, hi!" You mentally slapped yourself for sounding so awkward. What was wrong with you? He was just saying "hi." 
"I love that dress. It looks fancy on you." His eyes travelled your body as you started to smile like an idiot. 
"Oh? Yes. I mean, ughh, thank you?" 
He smiled, "But something is missing." 
You checked yourself, like you forget to wear anything, but he took a small black box from his jacket's pocket. You watched him with widened eyes. 
"This is the part that you close your eyes."
You obeyed at him, trying to breathe. He took one of your hands, and you felt like your skin was on fire even though he hooked a cold thing to your wrist.
"Happy birthday." 
Your breath was taken away when you opened your eyes, and saw the bracelet, it was so beautiful, you almost sobbed. 
"Oh my... I'm-I-Thank you! It's so beautiful!" 
You hugged him then, so tight, your hands found eachother behind his neck, lungs were full of happiness.
When you let your brain to take control of your body, you loosened your hold. 
"I'm glad you liked it." He said, looking your eyes deeply, you could tell you started to melt. 
"I loved it!" You giggled, hands leaving from his shoulders. 
"Ah, I heard that yesterday was your birthday! Sorry, I don't have a present for you." 
You pouted as he shook his head. "It's ok, you can give one right now." 
"Oh really? How?" 
He leaned to you, lips dangerously close to eachother. 
"Kiss me." 
You froze, couldn't find the right actions, but you didn't need to because he didn't wait for you to do anything.
Of course it wasn't your first kiss, but it made you forget others. It was sweet, and slow, but it was deep, and lustful at the same time. 
You let him take the all control, kissing you like nobody did before. 
You broke the kiss when both of you became breatheless. He smiled, "I love you."
You didn't need to hide your smile while saying these words back. "I love you too." Then he hooked your hands together, pulling you to dance floor. 
His hands were on your waits, and you let yours rest on his shoulders. You could feel his breath against your neck when he sang along the song.
"There’s no place I’d rather be in this world. Your eyes are where I’m lost in. Underneath the chandelier we're dancin’ all alone." 
He kissed your neck before continued singing. 
"Oooh I love that dress, but you won’t need it anymore. Let’s just kiss ’til we’re naked, baby..." 
You giggle before whispered to his ear. "And I think this is the part that you take me to a room." 
"You're such a fast learner." 
And he did take you a room, still singing along the song. 
"I unzip the back to watch it fall while I kiss your neck and shoulders. No don’t be afraid to show it off, I’ll be right here ready to hold you." 


"Hey baby... Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl. Versace on the floor."