The Envelope

Dream Girl // Jonghyun [WGM & SHINee]

 

Star Queen dorm

At the door there was a knock. Lee Young-Ji, who her stage name is Jenny, came out and saw a numerous cameras and one of the men handed her a yellow envelope with a pink bow on top. "Thank you," Jenny said as she took it with a small bow. She walked back in with the cameras following behind her.

"Guys, come out!" Jenny called as she walked into the living room. Kim Yoon-ney / Hyomin, Park Sohyun / Sohyun, Kim Joo-eun / Joo-eun and Cha Yuri / Yuri all came out of their room. "Unni, what is it?" Yuri asked as they all sat down on the couch.

"WGM," Jenny replied. "Really? For who?" Hyomin asked with a smile. Jenny grinned as she looked back at the envelope before at Yuri, "You."

"What?" Yuri asked and they all giggled. "Really?" Sohyun asked with a smile as she took the envelope and opened it. "It's really Yuri." Joo-eun took the envelope, "With who it will be?" She asked and they all looked at the cameras. "Guess," One of them said. 

"Uh, what is it?!" Jenny snapped cutely and they all laughed. "Maybe SHINee Minho," Sohyun teased and glanced at Yuri. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Yuri asked. 

"Our Maknae likes Choi Minho," Hyomin said. "I'm not!" Yuri said and they all giggled. "Is it SHINee?" Joo-eun asked the cameras. "Don't know," One of them said. "That's a lie!" Yuri said with a smile and they all laughed. "It's SHINee! Right?" Hyomin asked, looking at Jenny. The leader shrugged, "I don't know, I think so."

"It's SHINee! I can tell by his face," Joo-eun said, grinning as she pointed at one of the staff members. The staff and the girls laughed. "But who will it be?" Yuri asked. "Minho," Hyomin whispered and they laughed as Yuri glared at her. 

"It could be Minho. Or Key, Jonghyun or Onew," Jenny said. "Yeah, Teamin can't be, he was at the show," Sohyun said. "But if you don't like him," Joo-eun started. "Roll your eyes," Hyomin joked, making everyone to laugh. 

"What is it?" Yuri asked her, laughing. "Roll your eyes," Jenny repeated, laughing. "No," Joo-eun said, giggling. "You should just say it." Yuri nodded. "And if you like him, put a piece of hair behind your ear," Sohyun said. "Okay," Yuri said, nodding. "So, Yuri," Hyomin started and the girls knew what to say, "FIGHTING!"


SHINee practice room

The members were practicing and dancing at their song 'Evil' when a numerous cameras came in. One of them came over to Jonghyun as the members all stopped. He handed him a yellow envelope with a pink bow on top. "It's for me?" Jonghyun asked. "Yes," The man replied. "Thank you," Jonghyun said. 

"Hyung, what is it?" Key asked as he and the others looked at the envelope. "Oh, it's WGM!" Teamin replied as Jonghyun opened the envelope. "It's says I'm getting marry," Jonghyun said and he and the others laughed. "With who?" Minho asked. "It's not saying. You have to find out yourself," Jonghyun replied. 

"Who do you think it is?" Onew asked. "I don't know. Give me a hint," Jonghyun asked the staff. "The debut was at 2011," One of them replied. "That's all?" Key asked. "It's not really helping," Minho said with a small chuckle. "You going to have to wait to see her," Onew said and Jonghyun nodded.