Where Are You?

Comfort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another tiring day of school that ended for the young Jung Subin. While his manager was driving him to get to the dorm, the maknae was only thinking about getting rest and seeing his friends especially one special friend, Heo Chan. Just the thought of his friend's warmth could get Subin smile like an idiot. Once the car arrived to the dorm, Subin stopped daydreaming and went back to the dorm. He entered the residence and threw his bag in his room. Then, he looked around the dorm to find Chan, but he was nowhere to be found. So, the maknae sent a text to his hyung asking where he was. Some minutes later, Chan replied that he was spending some time with some of his friends. After reading this text message, Subin just sighed of disappointment and pouted.

"I should spend some time with my other hyungs instead..." Subin thought, trying to forget about Chan a bit.

With this thought, Subin went to the kitchen to take something to eat first. Seungsik was in the room. He was preparing the dinner for his bandmates. Subin saw him and greeted him as he was leading himself to the fridge. Seungsik was looking at his dongsaeng.

"Subinnie, don't take a snack now. I'm preparing the dinner and it'll be ready soon." Seungsik said to Subin.

"Ok, hyung..." the youngest replied with a little dark tone.

"Are you okay? You don't look like you're feeling well." the older boy asked with a worried tone.

"I'm just a little bored right now..." the youngest replied without mentioning Chan.

"You can just play with your other hyungs." Seungsik said, smirking.

Subin just nodded and left the kitchen. Seungsik was looking at Subin, who leaving the kitchen, with a smirk knowing why his little maknae was bored. Then, he continued cooking. Meanwhile, Subin went to the living room where ByungChan was.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Subin asked ByungChan as he was approaching the taller man.

"I'm just watching TV. Why are you asking?" his hyung replied.

"I'm just a little bored now..." the maknae said, pouting.

"Don't you have homework to do though?"

Subin scratched his head. "You're right.... Thanks for reminding me that..." he said, fake smiling.

With that, Subin left the living room. He, then, encountered Seungwoo who was leaving the bathroom.

"Oh, hyung, are you busy?" Subin asked Seungwoo after seeing him.

"Well, I'm going to work out a little bit? Why?" the oldest replied.

"Oh... Nothing important... You can go work out.." Subin said.

Then, he just smiled cutely and let pass his hyung. "Nobody wants to be with me or what?" the maknae thought. He pouted. He went to his room where Sejun and HanSe were. Sejun was playing a game on his phone while HanSe was sleeping. Subin sat next to Sejun.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" the maknae asked Sejun.

"I'm just trying to finish my game." Sejun replied, not letting go his phone of his eyes.

"Hmm... So, I guess you're busy..." Subin said, disappointed.

"Well, you need something?" Sejun asked.

"Not really... I'm just a little bit bored..." the youngest replied.

"Chan isn't here? You usually spend your time with him."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter