The Story

My Midsummer Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Please Listen to Chanyeol x Punch - Stay with Me while reading this whole story]

It was another ordinary day. Saehee walks along the street to her apartment. She's listening to BTS latest song, Blood, Sweat, Tears. She hums along the song while walking slowly. It's autumn now, the day is getting colder since winter almost come. She rubs her hands to make them warmer once a time while walking. She looks around the familiar neighborhood. It's been two years since she lived in this neighborhood because it's closer to her college. Her hometown is in Busan. She moves to Seoul once she got accepted in Yonsei University two years ago.

She stops as the pedestrian traffic light shows red sign. She took off one of her ear piece as she about to cross the street. She was still waiting for the light to turn green when she look at a large screen playing SK-Telcom advertisement. Automatically she smiles at the sight. She's looking at her favorite boygroup advertising the phone, BTS. She loves other boygroup as well but her fangirl life dedicated to BTS most. The sight of her bestfriend being in that group also makes her even more excited. Seeing a friend that used to smaller than her when they were a little, the one that used to cry over a little toy car, he's now the charming guy from BTS that has millions fans around the world. Sometimes Saehee still couldn't believe the fact that her bestfriend is the Park Jimin.

She's still smiling at the screen when the lights turn green. Someone uninhibitedly pushed her a little as they cross the street. She realized the light turns green already then she runs to cross it. When she arrived at the other side of the road her iPod fell from her pocket. She picked the white iPod and brush off the dust while checking on her iPod. She stops for a while at her iPod sticker, its was a while welsh corgi, a cute dog that once her favorite. She smiles a little before continue on her walk. As she walk the smell of fresh baked cake hit her. It's not new since there's this delicious little cafe near her apartment. She looks at the cafe for a while before deciding to walks inside.

She's practically a regular in this cafe, she's even close with the owner since she goes to this cafe a lot. Whenever she wants to release her stress or when she needs a place to do her assignment aside of her room, she will go this cafe. She smiles at the worker before order a hot green tea latte and her favorite dojima roll. She paid for her order and take the order right away since the cafe wasn't really crowded that time. She sets herself near the window, it's her favorite spot. That was whe recan stare outside and thinks somewhere else without being too weird.

She took a sip of her drink when her phone buzzed shows a message arrived. The notification shows 'Gummy Bear♡' on it. The message was from her boyfriend.

"I had my lunch. My classes just finished. Did you eat?"

She smiles at the text and replies right away. It's been a year since she's dating him. She's almost the best boyfriend she ever wished for. He's so caring, sweet, and loyal. But like they said, almost is never enough. That's when 'he' came to her life.

He came like a mid summer dream. Beautiful, dreamy, but short. She never thought that he will across to her life even once. Him, the rapper of BTS. The sloth of the group who wished to be born as a stone on his next life. He, who she never thought will enter her heart, not as an idol, but as someone she loves as a man. It's all started last summer.

-Flash back last summer-

"Yah stop it silly! hahaha" Saehee can't stop laughing at her bestfriend who's 'seducing' her with his y stare right now.

"I know you want me, baby," said Jimin while biting her lower lips. It's been 2 months since last time they met. The last time they met was on BTS concert in Seoul. And Jimin knows it well that Taehyung and him are her favorite in BTS. So as the 'extra' fan service he jokingly seduce his own bestfriend.

"Not with the lips Park Jimin!" Saehee shouts while still laughing. Jimin laughs along with her. He shows another seducing pose this time.

"You can't resist me, I know~" he said while trying his best y pose. Saehee laughs even harder and throws pillow at him. They were in her apartment. Jimin visit her sometimes when he missed his bestfriend. The manager actually doesn't really like the idea of the two being close too much since the fan might misunderstood. But since Saehee is known as Jimin bestfirend among the fans already, the manager will allow Jimin to visit her sometimes.

"You know, my favorite now changed now actually," she said bashfully. It was new. Saehee never been that shy when she talks about her favorite in BTS. Even BTS members know it that she's a fan of Taehyung and Jimin.

"What? who? since when?" Asked Jimin while laughing even he sense something else from the look of Saehee now.

"It's Suga Oppa," she grins. Her face truns into shade of pink. Jimin only stares at her, then she continues.

"I wanted to go to your fansign but nowdays I can't bring myself to go on one. Since that mean I have to meet and talk to Suga Oppa in person," she tells hime with playing with her hair. It's her habit when she's nervous. Jimin only chuckles at her bestfirend.

"Yah! Going to our fansign means you talk to all of us, not only Suga Hyung," Jimin flicks her forehead.

Saehee pouts and rubs her forehead "I know! But it means I have to meet and talk with him as well right? THAT one I don't think I'll able to handle it," she explained.

"You were fine before tho?" said Jimin remembering how Saehee was fine around Suga because she went to their several fansign.

"Yes, but I don't know when this all started. Last time when I went to your concert I was so happy to talk to him. Usually Suga oppa is the least excited member when I visited you guys but last time he was so bright and act so friendly to me that it makes my heart beat fastly,"

"Wow, you like him that much?" Jimin rises his eyebrows.

"Even just a simple reply I gave to him when he tweeted through your official account, I feel so shy and embarrassed, Not that he even answered or maybe read it. I don't know why," Saehee continue while covering her face with the pillow. Jimin laughs harder.

"Just talk to him, he's nice you know. You have all of our numbers right?" said Jimin while pulling the pillow from Saehee's face.

"Are you crazy? Even just replying to his tweet makes me so shy and all like a teenagers in love," Saehee's slapped Jimin arms lightly. Jimin just laugh again at his bestfriend cute reaction.

"He looks so cold and chic sometimes. But he's actually really warm, that makes my heart flutter every time I met him," Saehee starts telling Jimin about her feelings to Suga again,"I feel like those teenagers in love with their school seniors you know, I'm so embarrassed with my own self,"

Jimin smiled and ruffles Saehee's hair "Just talk to him, he's nice," he said again.

"Aaah I don't know I don't know, why I told about Suga Oppa to you," Saehee covers her face with the pillow again.

---

After bidding farewell to Jimin, Saehee's closed her apartment door. She lays down on her bed and stares at her phone blankly. Her boyfriend was already asleep since 2 hours ago. She has nothing to do and decide to look at her phone. Suddenly a crazy idea pops in her mind. She scroll along her phone book and looking for a certain number. She stops at a certain name 'Sucrose'. That's what she saved Suga's number as. She copied the number and add it though her kakao talk.

She thinks hundreds times before adding Suga's kakaotalk account. When she finally pressed the button she literally screamed. Her face went all red and embarrassed by herself. She put her phone away to calm herself down. She turns on her TV and looks for random drama to distract her mind. She remembers that day she feels something new about Suga. She was so happy that she talks nicely to her and jokingly giving her a fan service when the two talked. She even bragged it to her boyfriend.

Saehee : Babe, I'm so happy tonight that after the concert ><

Bogum : If you're happy then I'm happy with you too

Saehee : Someone even sweet talked me after the concert, melting my heart kkk (in love emoticon)

Bogum : Who dare to flirt with you? (mad emoticon)

Saehee : It's Suga hahaha. He gave me a fanservice, making my heart fluttered

Bogum : Ah, him.. (timid emoticon)

She smiled to the memory. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter