Drabble

Drunken Haze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sudden loud noise startled the young woman out of her sleep and as soon as her eyes opened, a sharp pain jolted in her neck and shoulders. Looking around, she realized that she had fallen asleep on the couch, neck twisted into an uncomfortable and painful position.

 

However, before she even had time to linger on the pain, her eyes caught a shadow in the darkness of the living room. It was way past midnight and she was home alone, therefore Makenna should have been scared or at least startled as she watched a form roam against the walls of the living room but she would be able to recognize this man anywhere and only amusement prickled in her as she watched Sehun bump into a wall, missing the opening of the door. 

 

The smell of alcohol harshly tickled her nose and she didn’t particularly like it but she made no sound, simply watching as Sehun disappeared into the hallway, probably attempting to reach his room, not even noticing her presence in the living room. Not that it was unusual, Makenna had the key to his apartment and was allowed to let herself in her boyfriend's house whenever she wanted. 

 

Sighing in a mix of irritation and amusement, she stood up and headed towards his room as well, knowing that he was too drunk to be able to settle on the bed properly. 

 

Her assumption was proved right when she entered the bedroom, moonlight allowing her to see Sehun sprawled on the bed, one of his legs thrown across the wide surface, the other one supporting the other half of his body on the floor. He was about to fall off the bed and she snorted.

 

"This kid’s unbelievable," she huffed, voice barely audible as she still did not want to wake him up. Not that it was possible. 

 

Without wasting another second, she stepped closer to him and grabbed his long limbs, trying to push him to completely lay down on the bed.

 

"What the," he groaned, as if annoyed by the interruption in his probably wonderful sleep and Makenna yearned to let him fall on the floor and earn a bruise on his body but she loved him too much to even allow anyone or anything to leave even a tiny scratch on his body.

 

"You’re about to fall off the bed, idiot. Who told you to drink this much?" she grumbled fondly, listening to his whines as she tried maneuvering him into a comfortable position. He’d complain in the morning if he were to wake up with sore limbs. She heard him mumble something, unable to decipher his words, and paid more attention once his whole body was on the bed. "What?" she asked, sitting next to him and observing his pouty lips and the frown tugging his eyebrows down. 

 

"Chyeol… He made me drin’… He thought he’d win but I’m th’best. I crushed ‘im," the other mumbled, a drunken giggle following it as his eyes remained closed the whole time, as if a part of him was already sleeping.

 

Of course. Of course, it would be Chanyeol. Of course Sehun would get competitive and drink so much. So childish and unsurprising.

 

"At le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter