Bite Marks

One Break Of a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bite Marks

 

Notes:* mentions of , bad language, and curse

in all, this chapter is not good for innocent babies~~  

 

Jinhwan stepped inside the elevator, he was the only one inside as it was really early in the morning, he could still feel the sleep in his skin, his eyes were open by force, and he felt like his stomach was squeezed into a small ball out of hunger. Jinhwan sighed as the door of the elevator was closed, he looked around and then with a small pout that was usually on his lips when he would wake up, he found himself inside the clear mirror on the metal wall of the cold room, his hands slowly went up to brush his messy hair, and then down to his clothes to fix his outfit, didn’t want to look like some crazy maniac.

A groan escaped his lips as his fingers brushed over the small red spots on the soft white skin of his neck, sending sharp stinging shivers of pain down his spine as Jinhwan kept rubbing two cold fingers of his against his own skin, rolling his eyes at the several hickeys that were shining like red lights in darkness, against his fair skin, screaming what Jinhwan had just done without he, himself even wanting it!

He hissed when his fingers went over his collar bone, finding a circle of small bites and marks on his skin that were so stinging, red as if the spots were opened holes with blood flowing out of them, with dark red, blue and purple colors, swollen as if something was pulsing under his skin and it hurt like crazy.

Jinhwan greeted his teeth, again unhappy about his own tolerance limit, he was always cautious about hickeys as he never wanted others to think wrong thoughts about him, always not letting his partner to leave the slightest mark on the obvious parts of his body as he knew how his coworkers were, nosy just like little kids who have just learned how to walk! So, no one in their right mind wants to be the new subject, or maybe target is a better word, of their discussions!

But just that one time, Jinhwan didn’t know how or why he let the handsome stranger who he kinda knew a little too well, leave all of those marks and hickeys that he wished were just a couple of scars forming a necklace... not actually thousands of them that looked more than just a necklace for sure, many and many of them, and not just some simple marks but hurtful wounds, painful to the point he could actually feel the pain of amount of bite marks and the spots his one night stand had as if Jinhwan was a lollipop… okay, maybe Jinhwan was just exaggerating a little too much, but if we consider the spots on the other parts of his body… it was for sure something like that, maybe…

It was like a drug, one small and tiny hot touch of the other could send Jinhwan over the edge, making him forget everything and pull down his fences, and that was how he managed to mark the smaller, using his weak spots!

 

He ruffled his hair and thanked God that he didn’t have to go work and that hair saloons were closed on Sundays or else the fresh marks weren’t easy to be covered by some cream! He walked out of the elevator after covering his neck with the collar of his coat.

A sigh left his mouth as he stepped out of the building and went inside the cold hug of autumn, it felt surprisingly calm and fresh that day and he thought maybe it’s because he had left the stranger’s apartment a little too early as the slight darkness of sky could be seen.

He knew he didn’t have his car with himself as in between all of last night’s hazy memories that he had in his head, he could recall that he was taken to that place by a taxi! Well… at least that was safer! He thought.

 

He walked through all the cold streets in that even colder weather, he felt he was lost under the smirking face of sky, he knew it was smirking because of the droplets of its saliva that Jinhwan could feel making impact with his red cheeks, “Is that how you say Hi?” he whispered slowly as he remembered how his mother made him believe that even something as lifeless as sky anticipates a “Hi” in the morning, he also he remembered when she told him that how sky would be a better greeter once you’ve finished a good night and want to start a better day by looking at it.

 

“Well, so that’s why you are all grumpy dear sky!” Jinhwan said under his breath a he looked up at the dark sky leaving several droplets of rain to hit Jinhwan’s skin, “For your information, everyone has these days, whether it’s a one night stand or a proper one with your partner which I guess you already know I don’t have!” he continued, not minding if he was going to start his day with those grumpy wrinkles on his face.

 

He folded his small arms against his chest in hopes of getting a little warmer, cursing at his not so thick jacket for being disabled to do so, he was just some alleys away from the club he had parked his car beside it, knowing he would be there in minutes he picked up his pace so that he could be there in seconds instead.

 

He was already soaked when he saw a small red car from the distance as if it was smiling at Jinhwan just like always.

“At least you are happy with seeing me again,” he said and then ran toward the car, not wanting any more of rain to soak him further. With much effort, he found the small key chain, his brother Yunhyeong had given to him as an oh so expensive Christmas gift, in his jeans’ pocket and then shoved it into the hole that was on the door of the car, eager to get inside the car as he jumped in the small vehicle, “God dammit!” he cursed, this time not caring what his mama had taught him, she had taught him to not sleep around too, but who cares when it comes to the insane pleasure?

He started the car and drove off, not wanting to waste even one more second of the time he could spend under the shower and the blanket as he drove toward his apartment.

The rain had gotten heavier as they were hitting Jinhwan’s car, he never liked it, getting wet under rain was what he always avoided, as he always thought the chaotic condition rain could cause wasn’t really worth of having fresh air, as that could also come by other ways… like maybe a cold weather? 

 

He was passing the crossroad as he saw the pink store Junhoe always loved so much, surely it wasn’t because of the color but for the small chocolate flavored donuts that could be found there, “He’ll be so happy if I buy some!” he said to himself before driving toward the sparkling store that could still transfer the happy vibe through the gloomy atmosphere of the raining sky!

 

“Hello!” he heard the young baker said as he walked toward the front of the shop, “Oh, hey… it’s you~ some donuts again?” the boy continued when Jinhwan nodded his head as a greeting!

 

“Yes, please! Chocolate again…” he said and then went to sit on a chair as he waited for the boy to wrap the sweets.

 

“Here you go~” the boy said as he placed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter