Kiss, Kiss

To Heal, Let Me Kiss You~

"Oppa~ Don't fall asleep, I can't colour your eyelashes if your head keep looking down.." Heari whispered at her secretly boyfriend, named Jo Kwangmin. Why I wrote 'secretly boyfriend'? Because no one, I meant by no one knew their relationship.

 

"Chinca? Or is it I'm too handsome..?" He whispered back with a evil smile on his lips. She blushed but someone caught them talking, her manager of the beauty salon. She cleared and continued to make up her boyfriend.

 

Once finished, they bowed at every make up artist and waved goodbye. Haeri bitterly waved back and sighed. They have been dating before he debut. They were so happy and stress-free from everyone but ever since he debut, their have been distant from each other. Even worse, when he had to went to Japan & China to promote his album plus in his second single album, he had to have in contact with a girl, especially who are older than Haeri.

 

"Yah~ What's wrong with you?" Her friend, Chae asked with a blusher brush in her hands.

"Ani.. I'm just tired.." She quickly returned to her station and cleaned up.

 

Again, when BOYFRIEND had schedules, she will only get to meet him only when she needs to make up for him then off he goes like a wind. And everytime he leaves, her heart will just broke into half but he comes, it will just glued back.

 

Till' BOYFRIEND's third single album was released for winter, the members were busy running up and down as they were anxious. They were anxious because it was their second comeback plus fancafe stage. Fancafe stage is to celebrate the numbers of fans in their fancafe in Daum. As for Kwangmin, he was sitting on Heari's station. Waiting for her plus he was holding a piece of paper in his hands.

 

Haeri slowly approached him and took her blusher brush but he stopped her.


"Haeri-ah~ Annyeong~" He whispered softly. She smiled and blushed as she just nodded in respond. After few hours of make up, again, BOYFRIEND leave and did the same routine but before Kwangmin leave, he grabbed Haeri's hands and lead her to the dressing room. "O-Oppa.." He caressed her cheeks and smiled softly at her. "It's been awhile, Haeri-ah.. I miss you.." She blushed and tried to go out but he's gripped around her hands were tight.

 

"O-Oppa.. You need to go now, your leader will surely find you and I'l--" He placed his index finger on her soft plump lips and shhued her.

"They won't find us.. I want to give you this.." He handed the piece of paper to her.

"I want you and me have a little private time together.. Can you?" She blushed and tried to avoid his eye contact.

"KWANGMIN-GOON! WE ARE LATE!" She quickly took the paper from him and gave him a encouragement peck on his cheeks.


 

The pikachu lover-boy blushed as she pushed him out from the dressing room then she exited from the dressing after an hour.Then she opened the crumpled paper and straighten it.

'Meet me at the park near your salon at six~ ^.^;;;

Love, Kwangminnie-goon~ <3

Haeri blushed madly as she read the message. It's the first time they are dating ever since he started to debut.

 


After work, she took her backpack and rushed out from the salon and ran towards the park where they surpose to meet. She sat on the bench and waited. After few minutes before six, she still waited patiently.

 

Then time started to passed and Haeri still waited patiently. She looked at her watch and it's going to be 7 in the evening and it's already dark and cold. She hugged herself and waited for him for another hour.

 


The next day, Kwangmin came into the salon, like always he had iPod earplugs in his ears and a fedora on his head. He scanned the salon and he noticed Haeri wasn't at here.

 

He went to her station and found her sleeping in her station. Her head was about to knocked the table but Kwangmin quickly helped her, which made her woke up.

 


"O-Oppa.." She whispered and squinted her eyes. He smiled and squeezed her hands. "Mianhe.." Then she came back to her sense and took back her hands. "Apologized not accepted.." She stood up and walked away from him.

 

"Haeri-ah.. Mianhe... My schadules changed last minute and I can't call you because.. "She turned to him and glared at him.

 

"I don't care.. I'm tired of this relationship, Kwangmin.. I always thought maybe our relationship will last like those other artist.. But you and me I different.."

 


Haeri walked away but he grabbed her wrist.

 


"Please, Haeri-ah.. I know I'm wrong but please forgive me.." He begged with his puppy eyes but she didn't fooled by it.

 

"Mianhe, Kwangmin.. This is not going to work.. Bye.." She walked away but still she's Kwangmin's make up artist and they'll still met each other everyday.

 


And of course, Kwangmin is a determine to win her heart back but it seems so lame, especially when they have to dance with APINK again for Christmas Eve.

 


On Christmas day, Haeri went to Busan to visit her parent and also to avoid Kwangmin. For him, Christmas day was dark and gloomy day because he has to work even for Christmas.

 

And he's make up artist was even changed into someone different from Haeri.

 


After few weeks, Haeri was busy cleaning up the saloon and her friends started to dragged her. "YAH! Where are you taking me?!" She yelled and tried to yanked her hands free but they were freak!

 

"Look! Gayo Daejun Award! You really need to see it!" Haeri rolled her eyes and sat down with her friends.

 


Just as she sat down, she saw BOYFRIEND was walking on the red carpet.Her heart beat skipped and her breath was unstablazed.

 

"Omo! Our dongseangs look so cute! Yah, Haeri-goon, are you sure you don't like them?" One of her friends asked. She shook her head. "Jeongmal? I mean, you're 17 and they 17 too so maybe.. " "Nope.."

 


They sighed and continued to watched while Haeri was busy eyeing at Kwangmin, who was wearing a long black glittery jacket and a black sunglasses. 'Why is he wearing like that? He's always bad at fashion sense..' She thought and continued to watched till' BOYFRIEND performed.

 

At first, Haeri was happy but when APINK came into the scene, Haeri's heart burned but she shrugged it. But it came to the point where they dance and APINK's members plus BOYFRIEND's members couple together.

 

She watched their dance slowly but suddenly she saw the dance step, where the boys need to touched the girl's legs from down to their thighs.

 


Haeri quickly stood up and left after seeing the 'weird' dance step.

 


She hid inside the dressing room and cried softly. 'Stupid Kwangmin...' She though aloud and continued to sobbed.

 


The very next day, Haeri was busy on her work suddenly her phone started to vibrate. She excused herself and answered her phone.


"Yeoboseoyo?"

"Yeoboseoyo, this is Youngmin.." Haeri sighed and looked around, slowly she went to the dressing room.

"What's sup?"

"Kwangmin is sick..."

"..."

"Haeri-ssi?"

"Ah, nae.. So?"

"So? You're he's girlfriend, you should pay him a visit.."

"But.."

"No buts, he's alone at home.. The keys are under the flower pot.. I need to go now! Bye!"

"YAH! Youngmin-ssi!" The line was dead and she just wanted to scratched Youngmin's face.

 


Later did she know, she's already infront of BOYFRIEND's dorm. This is the first time she's entering an idol dorm.

She unlocked the door and jumped as she saw the condition of the dorm.

 


The dorm was filled with dirty clothes that were threw all around the hallway. She slowly searched for Kwangmin's room."Kwangmin-ah?" She called softly as she saw one of the doors were decorated with pikachu stickers.

 


She opened the door and saw a body was sleeping under a thick sheets. "Kwangmin?" He stirred and poked his head out from the sheets.

 

"Haeri-ah?" Her heart soften as she heard Kwangmin as still calling her sweetly.

 


"Why are you here?" He asked with his husky voice. "Your twin called me.." He sighed and sat up while he's rubbing his eyes. "I mean, why you still come although we are through?"

 


She blushed and slowly looked around the room. "Your room looks clean.. You clean by yourself?" He blushed and cleared his throat. "N-Nae.." She slowly placed her beg on the table and sat opposite of him.

 

"I saw you at Gayo Gaejun Award.. Great 'dance', though.." Kwangmin looked up at her and grabbed her hands.

 


"Haeri-ah, please believe me... It's just dance, nothing more.." He explained as he shook her hands. She looked at Kwangmin, just like she saw him when he confessed to her. His face was pale and his body temperature was high.

 

Before she could speak up, he fainted and accidently hit his head against the wall.

 


"OMO!" She cried and quickly helped him.

 


Haeri searched the whole house for a clean towel and came back. She gentle placed the wet towel on his forehead and started to cleaned the dorm to reduced the comfort of the atmosphere.

 


After few hours, Kwangmin woke up and felt a something on his forehead. He reached to touched his forehead and realized that it's a wet towel. He sat up slowly with his another hand held his head to reduced the headache.

 

He saw Haeri fall asleep on the uncomfortable chair with her head supported on the table.

 


He crawled towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist as he gently pulled her towards him.She opened her eyes and realized Kwangmin is pulling her.

 


"YAH! Put me down!" He shook his head and lay her down on his bed, side by side with him. "Oppa! Let me go!" She shouted and started to moved to escaped.

 

"What did you said?" Kwangmin asked with his husky voice. Haeri blushed and bit her lower lip.

 


"Let me go?" He shook his head and brushed her skin with his nose which made her shivered. Slowly Haeri turned to Kwangmin as their face was only centimeters away. "I'm sorry..."

 

"Huh?" She raised her eye brow with her red cheeks.

 


"I'm sorry for being a jerk, I'm sorry for breaking my promises . . . . And most important of all, for ignoring you..." Her heart was pumping blood quickly and Haeri felt butterflies in her stomach.

 

"It's okay . .. I forgave you ... " She moved his long fringe and smiled at him.

 


"So, are we together now?" Kwangmin asked with his two big eyes almost popped put from his face. She shook her head and he smirked evilly.

 


In a flash, he was already topping her. Haeri was trapped between his slender hands. She blushed even more and placed her hands on his chest.

 


"Okay, okay.. We are together, again.." She tried to avoid his eye contact again but he tilt her chin, "There's one thing we should do before we're officially together..."

 

"What?" He smirked slowly leaned towards her.

 


Slowly she closed her eyes and waited for Kwangmin to crashed his lips against hers. Both of their hearts were pounding hardly.

 

Then she felt something smooth and pressable crashed against her lips. She took a peeked and saw Kwangmin's face was so near towards her.

 


Haeri closed her eyes back and kissed him back. She slowly tilt her head down but Kwangmin tilt her head to get a better angle and pushed her against the bed.

 


Her hands slowly s around his long neck and pulled him closer to her to deepen the kiss.

 

At first it was just a cute yet romantic kiss but soon it turned into a dominance and tongue fighting type of kiss.

 


"Mmph.." She tried to stopped him from nibbling her lip but Kwangmin continued to nibbled till' she finally gave up. He swiftly entered his tongue into and accidently their tongue touched each other.

 

They shyly met at first but slowly it turned into an small arguement in their mouth.

 


After few hours of kissing, they finally broke the kiss with a loud 'POP' sound and their forehead against each other with their pink cheeks.They were heavily panting and slowly Haeri chuckled.

 


"Bwoh?" He asked as he caressed her soft red cheeks. "Are you healed?" He smirked and slowly rested his head on the nape of her neck.

 

"Nope, I want the second round..." He said with his cute voice and started to her neck.


"OMO! Kwangmin is going to do it and hyung don't want to stop it?" Minwoo asked innocently.

Donghyun smirked and ruffled Minwoo's hair. "I will if we only going for another round..."

Minwoo blushed as Donghyun carried him in bridal style.


______________________________________________


Thanks for reading | subscribe | comment? <--- Don't have yet though~

And also HAPPY NEW YEAR! Plus please pray for Kwangmin to get heathly back! I miss his dorkiness~