SMOOOCH

The final kiss

Nayoung x Eunwoo

Am I the only one who secretly ships them so hard? Don't worry guys Napink is still my fave.

 

"I really want to kiss you.." Eunwoo admits out loud with blaring red cheeks.
Nayoung stiffens up at the confession, feeling her heart rate pick up from hearing that.
She's not sure how to react as a leader and maintains her stone expression.
Eunwoo laughs off the rejection nervously with a mumbled 'just kidding'.
Nayoung takes a moment to gather her thoughts before replying.

"I suppose that would be okay." She avoids eye contact and hears a flustered sound coming from Eunwoo's general direction.
Eunwoo carefully gets closer to Nayoung who is looking more nervous and awkward than ever. Eunwoo makes a grab for her hands which are more clammy than she expected them to be.


She rises on her tippy-toes and tilts her head to reach the pefect angle to meet Nayoung's lips. The kiss last longer than both of them expect it to. Butterflies fill Eunwoo's stomach to the brim when she feels Nayoung returning her affection.
They pull away from each other shyly without exchanging words.

"Did you enjoy your last kiss with Nayoung ever, Eunwoo?" They both turn to see their fellow member Jieqiong looking not too happy. Eunwoo knows that Jieqiong's gaze on her is the eptiome of death it's self and Nayoung must have too because she went to look for an escape.