Two Months and Twenty-One Years

Fetch!

Today is a really nice day!

The weather is really good, it's not too hot, it's not too cold, it's perfectly warm! The sun shines brighter than any other day before, is today going to be a special day maybe?

I hear one of my siblings barks at me, telling me to go join them to play with this one human that always taking care of us in the backyards. I'm going, I'm going! I run so fast to my other siblings who's already circles the kind human.

"Hey, hey, hey, sit down guys! Sit down guys!", the man asks us to sit still but we are just being too happy and too excited to play with him, we ended up making him falls down on his and we immediately attacks him with his face, "Mmm! Guys! Buddies! Hey! Stop!", he laughs while slowly tries to pushes us away from his face.

We finally let him go and jumps onto his lap, trying to be fit on his kind of small lap. 

"Phew! Guys, I think I have to go to wash my face again because all you guys!"

Now that I look, his face looks really funny! Well, his original face is already funny tho and it's so long! His face is now wet from our saliva, his hair is sticking to different directions.. I feel bad about him suddenly..

"But that's okay because you guys are so cute I couldn't get mad at you guys little puppies", he suddenly tickles our belly one by one while laughing at us trying to go away from him.

"Yah, Hobi! Come here, there's a customer!"

I turn my head to see this small human who's one of Hobi's (oh yes, this kind human's name is Hobi!) human friends, calling Hobi to come inside the house because there's a customer coming, "Oh? I'm coming, hyung! Guys, I'm going to go for a moment, okay? Maybe one of you lucky adorable puppies are going to have a new owner!", Hobi smiles at us before he stand up and run inside the house.

My siblings and I tries to run after him but we are not fast enough to catch him before Hobi's small human friend already locks the door. 

A customer. An owner?

I don't know why but I suddenly feel so excited when I see two humans coming inside the house. Hobi and his small human friend greets them before let them to sit. 

There are one woman and one man. The woman has a really beautiful long hair and a pretty face. But her eyes are kind of sharp and intimidating even tho she is smiling.. While the other one, the man, he is so tall, taller than the woman, Hobi and of course his small human friend. I tilts my head a little bit, looking at those four humans talking to each other. Curious for what they are talking about, but also wanting to play with those humans too!

A few seconds later, the tall human suddenly turns his head to our directions. 

He meets my eyes and I feel so happy suddenly I let out a little bark and wags my tail happily. My siblings do the same, we are basically trying to get their attentions so they can play again with us. 

Suddenly, all of them rises from their chairs and walks toward us. 

Me and my siblings get really excited we starts to run in circle.

"Buddies, behave yourself okay.. We are going to go outside so don't try to come inside the house, okay, buddies?"

Hobi warns us with a smile on his face, me and my siblings let out a loud bark to let him know that we will behave as long as you guys play with us!

"Be careful, Hyorin-ssi, Namjoon-ssi, sometimes, Yoongi-hyung and I couldn't stop them from attacking us", Hobi warns the other humans, Hyorin, Namjoon and Yoongi. Yes, Hobi's smaller human friend's name is Yoongi, I finally remember!

We backs away a little before we starts to jump and run towards these humans who already outside with us.

I don't know why but I feel like my legs are automatically running towards this tall human that has his eyes on me before. He seems notice me and he crouches down so he is not tall again. I jump to him and he catches me immediately.

He takes me up from the ground before he stands up again, I quickly try to hold his shoulder and his face. He laughs really loud when I do that and I think he likes it so much! 

"Yah, buddy! Stop at Namjoon's face!", Yoongi warns me but I didn't hear him and keep Namjoon's face.

Namjoon shakes his head and rubs my back, "It's okay, Yoongi-hyung. I think he likes me the most?", Namjoon slowly tries to pulls me away from his face. I stop at his face and I just look at his face for a moment while wagging my tail happily. Namjoon smiles at me back, "Hey, buddy. I think I already know which puppy I'm going to spend my life with.."

I bark at him, telling him that YES! I want to spend my life with you too! But, I think my barking is too loud and too sudden, Namjoon flinches a bit when he hears my bark. But then, I started to his face again until he laughs again. He put me closer to his chest and I tries to get comfortable on his arms. Namjoon slowly walks to this Hyorin human who's busy playing with one of my siblings.

"Noona.. I think I've found one that I like the most"

Hyorin looks up at Namjoon and stands up, she comes closer to us and she slowly rubs my belly, I feel so happy and so content I keep wagging my tail non-stop while looking at her pretty face, "Mhm, okay then. If you're so sure, let's take this little puppy to your place!"

 

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

 

Saying goodbye to my siblings is one of the hardest things I ever feel in my two months life. I just look at them who's looking back at me from the backyards that we used to play at.

Knowing my sad face, Hobi smiles and pets my head, "Buddy, I'm going to miss you so much.. But, don't worry buddy, you will be happy with Namjoon, I swear! Also, if you ever miss your siblings, or us", Hobi points to himself and Yoongi, "You can ask Namjoon to bring you back here for a play, okay?"

My tail wagging so fast after hearing Hobi, so, it means I can still see my siblings or even Hobi and Yoongi sometimes?! I look up at Namjoon's face, looking for a confirmation. 

Namjoon notices me looking up at him, he smiles and nods while petting my head, "Of course, little puppy", oh what is that little hole that slowly showing up on Namjoon's cheeks when he smiles?

"Okay, I think it's our time to go home. Thank you so much, Hobi-ah, Yoongi-ah", Hyorin stands up while picking up her bag and pulling out her car's key. Namjoon follows Hyorin while slowly picking me up and makes myself comfortable on his arms. 

Namjoon opens the car door with difficulty because he has to hold me too but he succeeds. I immediately jumps inside the car and waits for both Namjoon and Hyorin enters the car too. Hyorin takes the driver seat while Namjoon takes the passenger seat.

Hyorin opens up the window for me so I can put my head outside, looking at that little house that I have been living at for about two months. Hobi and Yoongi are there, standing in front of the house. Hyorin starst the car engine and the car slowly moves away, I see both Hobi and Yoongi waves their hand to us and yells See you again, Buddy! I barks at them, telling them that I will be okay, and I will be happy with Namjoon. And I will see you guys again, someday.

The window slowly rolls up again until it closes. I immediately turns my head and tries to jump from the gap between Namjoon's and Hyorin's seats. Both humans surprised at my sudden action, Namjoon quickly grabs me and pulls me into his lap. 

"This kid is going to get really attached to you, Joon"

Once I gets comfortable on Namjoon's lap, I slowly drifting off because Namjoon softly rubs my back and it feels soooo good, "I think so. I saw his eyes fixed on me the first time we came to the breeder earlier. I suddenly has this special connection to him, like a bond?"

Hyorin snorts and I slowly look up at her face, "What? Possessive already with your owner, puppy?", I lets out a huff and put my head on Namjoon's lap again, "But seriously, Namjoon", Hyorin's voice suddenly become more serious than before, "I bought you him so that you can learn about life responsibilities and such, you're an adult now, be responsible, starting from your little furry friends here, okay?"

When I look up to see Namjoon's face, he already see me while smiling (and those little holes on his cheeks are slowly appearing again?! What are those?!?!), "I promise, Noona.. I will take care of Monnie"

Monnie? "Monnie?", Hyorin asks the same question.

"Yes, Monnie. From now, you have a name little puppy, and your name is, Monnie"

"Hmm, Monnie? I like it", Hyorin smiles. When she stops the car on the traffic lights, she suddenly turns to Namjoon and hugs him from his side, she kisses Namjoon's cheek and smiles, "Happy birthday, my little brother, I hope you love this gift from your prettiest and iest sister ever", she giggles when Namjoon blushes and rolls his eyes.

"Noona~!", Namjoon smiles to Hyorin (so this woman is Namjoon's siblings? I will have to be kind to her too then!), "But anyway, thank you, Noona. I will treasure him so much and I will always take care of him! Right, Monnie?"

I look up at Namjoon's face and I bark at him while wagging my tail happily. 

Yes, Master!! I can't wait to spend my life, playing, and do a lot of fun things with you starting from now, Namjoon!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, author's here!! I really hope you're enjoying this short prologue about how Namjoon got Monnie~ Please comment and tell me what you think >.< Should I continue or not..ㅠㅠ