Snow in Hong Kong

Tomorrow's Yesterday
Please log in to read the full chapter


Snow in Hong Kong

When Jackson Wang first saw Snow in Hong Kong's Winter.

When Jennie Kim has a crush on this one guy in the school Fencing's team.
 


Hong Kong is cool and dry in the winter, and no snow. There is no snow because it is a subtropical area, but that Winter, Snow came to Hong Kong.
 

Jackson Wang remembered her, the Ice Queen, the title given to her by the whole school. He didn’t understand why and how girls can have such an imaginative mind to gossip about someone, someone who they have never met. There were gossips flying around about a new student at the school. A wealthy, conniving, and arrogant girl who is cold as ice and will not speak to you unless you’re on her level. Even so, to Jackson, all these things shouldn’t matter, or at least not enough for the whole school to give her a label and already preparing to outcast her.
 

That day, it was possibly the coldest day in Hong Kong’s Winter, she came to class in their school uniform, it fit her so well, for all the gossips that he has heard, she looks the total opposite. Standing in front of the class was this girl with long black hair, hands clasped together in front of her and friendly eyes with a small, friendly, and shy smile. She looks more nervous than anything that these girls were talking about. He was annoyed that the girls who sat around him still didn’t leave her alone after seeing how cute and innocent she looks. They were already trying to reason their hate with ideas of how she was putting on a facade to lure away all the guys. And how sure they were to be tricked and played by her, how she would befriend you and then steal your man.
 

To Jackson, it was like seeing fresh snow in a dried Hong Kong’s Winter. Something very rare and pure.
 

“Hello, my name is Jennie Kim.” She meekly said and Jackson grinned, ready to welcome her.
 

She took a seat next to a group of girls and her small smile disappeared when she heard their gossips.
 

 


It wasn’t long until she find herself a few friends and a target to crush on. Her crush was part of the school’s fencing team, and she would sneak to the gym to see his practice.
 

Jackson was also part of the fencing team, and each time she came, he became happier and his moves became sharper and more direct. He always end up winning the match.
 

One day, Jennie called him out before practice start. He was so happy he came with his fencing uniform, an attempt to showcase to her his good looks.  However, disappointingly, it wasn’t a confession to him, it was a plead.
 

“Jackson-shi,” with her hands clasped together and her friendly eyes eagerly chanted, “Can you let him win this time? Please! Please! I will make

Please log in to read the full chapter