Letters to Autumn

Tomorrow's Yesterday
Please log in to read the full chapter


A/N: This is the oneshot that I wrote that expanded into a large story. It is the prologue to the whole story of Today...For You and Autumn is Here!
 


Hello?

 

I am Im Jaebum. I believed the house you are living in right now was once mine. If you received this letter, allow me to convey this message.

It’s lonely here.

 

Sincerely, Im Jaebum

P.S., You don’t have to reply back.

 

 

Hello?

 

I am the current resident of your old house. I am sorry I can’t give you my name, my mother told me to never tell a stranger my name.

What is loneliness like there? Is it the same here?

Loneliness here is quaint, and too quiet. The friends I had are not here, but the trees in front of your house is very beautiful. It is turning golden red colors, pretty soon the golden red colors leaves will fall to the ground, and it’s going to be lonelier.

 

Sincerely, the current resident at your old house

P.S., When you feel lonely, look out your window, whether its crowded or quaint and quiet, it’ll always be there with you.

 

 

Hello, the current resident at my old house,

 

How old are you? Why are you replying to a stranger’s mail if your mom forbid you to tell a stranger your name?

And loneliness is loneliness, there is no differences regardless of places, regardless of ages, etc. Etc. The trees in front of my house was planted by me and my mom a few years ago. Please don’t take it down.

 

Sincerely, the past resident of your current house

P.S., I don’t like what is outside my window.

 

 

The past resident of my current house,

 

Based on your rude tone from the last letter, you aren’t that much older than I am, I take it? Probably a little kid, am I right?

There are many types of loneliness for your information. There is the loneliness of no friends, the loneliness of no parents, the loneliness of no home, the loneliness of loneliness.
The loneliness of no friends: The feeling of having no one there to urge you on to do stupid things.
The loneliness of no parents: The feeling of having no one there to nag you, but clean after you then tuck you to bed after they fed you.
The loneliness of no home: The feeling of not belonging to a one stable place.
The loneliness of loneliness: You and I, kapeesh?

Please log in to read the full chapter