The New Student Trailer

Boys' School, not Co-ed School 2 (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There's a new student?" Everyone is chatting among themselves in class and Namwan claps before saying, "I can't wait to be friends with him!"

JB walks in and they look at him. JB lean against the wall and replied, "It's a hottie."

"Another girl in this school?" Everyone chit-chat and Namwan squeals before saying, "Finally I have a friend which is a girl in the same school."

"She... is not what you expected," Mark said as he walks inside the classroom.

Namwan cries in the cubicle in the boys' restroom and hits the door rapidly. She slam her hands on the door and hugs herself. N stands in front of the door and knocks the door before asking, "Namwan, do you want to talk about it?"

"No," Namwan replied softly as sobs could be heard. N sighs heavily and replied, "He's a jerk sometimes. Let's talk about this with the others."

"I want you to get out from Bambam's life," Naak said in a threatening tone. Namwan step backwards and her hands hold onto the edge of the corridor. Naak approaches her and chokes her and shouts, "I want you out from his sight!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter