Chapter 1 (The Meeting)

Don't Disrupt The Kingdom
King Jaejoong and King Yunho stood in front of their respective partners and gave a speech that will soon turn the South and North kingdoms into one. 
 
"We now pronounce our sons will marry one another for the purpose of the land." Yunho says as he feels Changmin sigh side him. Jaejoong wasn't all that happy as well but knew it was for the greater good. 
 
"Any questions citizens?" Junsu smiled sweetly at his now joined citizens with the North. One lady raised her hand. "Yes?" Junsu smiled politely.
 
"Kings, isn't it weird for your sons to marry each since you each have four and you're planning to marry all eight to one another? How do your sons feel?" Jaejoong and Yunho looked at each other sharply. Junsu smiled bitterly sweet. 
 
"Well, our sons have all agreed. And there's nothing wrong with all of our sons marrying to the other family's sons. The West and East Kingdoms have done this for centuries." Junsu stated calmly as the citizens all smiled fondly at the "Queen" of the South. 
 
Changmin sighed yet again as the four kings exited the grounds into the castle. 
 
"What's wrong Min?" Yunho asked as he rubbed the younger man's back lovingly. 
 
"Those are always so suffocating. Why did I agree to marrying a prince?" Changmin asked quietly and was then pulled into a kiss by his beloved partner.
 
"You know you would never have it any other way." Yunho smiled as they walked towards the room their four sons were waiting for their parents. "Ready to introduce them to their life partners?" Yunho squeezed his loves hip to show protection. 
 
"We have no choice now." Changmin frowned. "I wanted them to marry who they loved not be forced into marriage." The North Kings kissed one last time before walking into the room. 
 
"Dads!" Taemin, the second oldest of the four, smiled. Changmin hugged his beloved son. 
 
"Hey dads..." Jongin said quietly as he was laying on the couch with a fluffy blanket covering his body.
 
"Nini, you're still sick baby?" Yunho asked as he walked towards Jongin and Siwon who was petting his sick younger brother's hair. 
 
"Yah and I feel horrible, maybe it's not good for me to meet my future partner today..." Jongin sneezed causing Siwon to take a tissue and wipe his brothers nose. 
 
"Siwon being a loving brother as always." Changmin smiled sweetly towards the eldest of his sons. "Where's the Taeyong?" Changmin looked around until Taeyong, the youngest of his sons, walked out of the bathroom. 
 
"Hey dad, mom" the little brat smiled as he made a b-line towards Changmin who was about to smack him for saying he was the mom. 
 
"Hey I'm your dad too but your mom!" Changmin whined as Yunho kissed his cheek. Taeyong hugged his parents. 
 
"Have you guys met our future husbands?" Taeyong asked with wide eyes. Taemin hummed.
 
"Ya have you?" Taemin smiled sweetly. Both parents smiled back.
 
"No we haven't but we do have their names." Yunho said causing all four to look at him expectedly. 
 
"Tell us who they are so when the introduce themselves we know!" Taemin squeaked. Changmin giggled at his sons adorable antics. 
 
"Well Siwon will be marrying Hyukjae or better known as Eunhyuk. Taemin will be marrying Jonghyun, Jongin will be marrying Sehun, and Taeyong will be marrying Ten. Ten is adopted from Thailand but they love him very much." Yunho smiled. Taeyong frowned. 
 
"Mine knows Korean right?" Taeyong asked as both his parents coo.
 
"Of course, they got him when we was first born." Changmin said smiling. Just then their door opened to see Kangta and Yoochun walk in. 
 
"King Jaejoong and King Junsu would like to inform you their eldest has fallen ill so he won't be planning on meeting his partner due to the fact he doesn't want to get him sick." Yoochun stated fatter of factly.
 
"Our Jongin has fallen ill as well and is still going to meet his husband, so I suggest you inform that to Jaejoong and Junsu so they can reconsider taking their eldest away just yet." Yunho grunted. Siwon was looking on in interest. 
 
"As you wish." Yoochun smirked as he and Kangta walked out. About five minutes later a very small and skinny, pretty blond boy walked into their room and looked very pale. 
 
"I didn't want to wait for them to finish arguing. Hello North King's I am Prince Eunhyuk." Eunhyuk bowed slightly obviously in pain. Changmin coed. 
 
"Honey it's okay. We just wanted to see you and for you to exchange some conversation with Siwon." Changmin rubbed Eunhyuk's back. 
 
"It's alright, I was willing to go through with this meeting but fathers had talked to doctors saying if I was to over work myself i'd fall much worse. I have the flu." Eunhyuk stated as he coughed lightly causing everyone to grimace. 
 
"Hello Eunhyuk, I'm Prince Siwon. Nice to finally meet you, you're beautiful even if you're ill." Siwon stated lovingly as he leaned down to kiss the shorter boys forehead. Eunhyuk stared up at the handsome man in front of him.
 
"Thank you Siwon." Eunhyuk blushed causing Yunho and Changmin to grin. 
 
Just then Eunhyuk started to cough roughly as he bent down to avoid coughing on Siwon. At this moment another boy had walked in, he was wearing suit pants and a blue bottom down and came straight to The sick princes side. 
 
"Hyukjae-ah we should get you in bed before you make yourself worse. Plus Prince Jongin's already ill we don't want him to become worse as well." The butler states as he held Eunhyuk close enough to check his forehead for a temperature. 
 
"So you're his butler?" Yunho asked politely. The butler looked up, shocked by the King's attention on him.
 
"Yes sir. I'm Lee Donghae. I am Hyukjae's personal butler and best friend." Donghae grinned playfully while Eunhyuk giggled. "We'll be leaving now." Donghae bowed and pulled Eunhyuk out of the room. 
 
"Siwon's fiancé is gorgeous!" Taemin squealed. Siwon smiled. Both Kings nodded their heads. 
 
"I'm not surprised the sons of Jaejoong and Junsu are anything but gorgeous." Changmin sighed. Just then the door opened to show A butler walking in who was very tall. 
 
"I'm sorry to interrupt your highness' but I am Choi Minho and I would like to ask which one is Taemin?" Minho asked politely as Yunho grimaced. Taemin beamed.
 
"Me! I'm Taemin!" Taemin smiled softly as the elder watched him closely. 
 
"Ah. Prince Jonghyun would like to meet you, is that okay?" Minho asked, making Changmin scuff. 
 
"Why are you even asking? Just have him come in." Changmin ordered making Minho flinch. 
 
"Yes sir." Minho sighed as he walked out and came back with a shorter mall with God like structures on his body. 
 
"Hello." Jonghyun bowed. "I am Prince Jonghyun. And you must be Prince Taemin." Jonghyun took Taemin's hand into his and kissed the top of it. "My pleasure to finally meet you." Taemin giggled. 
 
"Same to you, Jonghyun." Taemin let the name come off his tongue softly. Jonghyun smirked. 
 
"Well I was ordered to only come in and greet myself and meet you. Fathers have me working on something today so I can't stay any longer. I'm sorry beautiful." Jonghyun kissed Taemin's nose softly. As he walked out the other two brothers walked in. 
 
"Hello! I'm Ten." Ten smiled charmingly. "and this is Sehun, he's the stone Prince." Ten giggled at the nickname. 
 
"Nice to meet you Ten. I'm Taeyong." Taeyong greeted him with a wide grin causing Ten to grin even wider. 
 
"Wow you're just as hot as I imagined..." Ten whispered to himself but it didn't go unnoticed by Taeyong who smirked. "Hehe..." Ten giggled nervously. 
 
"Sehun-ah... Are you okay?" Yunho asked the quiet boy who was standing as still as a statute staring at the couch where Jongin was curled up on.
 
"He's okay. Sehun hyung isn't all to friendly though." Ten smiled sadly. Sehun blinked as he looked back at Ten who gulped visibly. "Hyung don't get mad about that..." Sehun rolled his eyes as his face stayed unaffected.
 
"He's my future husband right." Sehun stated while he stared right at the sleeping Jongin. Changmin smiled. 
 
"Yes. That's Jongin. We call him Nini or baby bear because he's just so cute we couldn't resist. Anyways, he has been sick for two days now, and hope he will be able to just sleep it off." Changmin stated as Sehun nodded. The young prince then walked over to Jongin and kneeled down in front of the sleeping boy. 
 
"He's a heavy sleeper." Taemin smiled as he stood over The couch on the other side. "He's my twin, I would know." Taemin grinned.
 
"Your twin?" Sehun asked softly as he gently grasped Jongin's smaller hand. Taemin nodded.
 
"Yep. we even look alike but it's a fact I look better with Blonde hair more than he does but whatever." Taemin grinned.
 
"Actually you look more feminine." Sehun stated as he stood up and walked out of the room with a happy Ten behind him. 
 
-in the South Royals room-
 
"Did you guys like your future husbands?" Junsu smiled sweetly as Eunhyuk laid his head in his dad's lap. "Awe Hyukie, you're so cute when you're sick." Junsu giggled as his eldest son grinned. 
 
"Good." Eunhyuk smiled. Ten and Sehun both walked in at that time and was stopped by Jaejoong. 
 
"So?" Jaejoong asked as he smirked at his youngest grin. 
 
"Mine's so hot!" Ten giggled as he walked towards Jonghyun who was sitting on the floor doing paper work. 
 
"Mine's sick. He's been sick for two days." Sehun said with a poker face. Jonghyun looked up at that and grinned. 
 
"Your's is Taemin's younger twin." Jonghyun smirked as Sehun nodded. "Sweet me and Hunnie will forever be together no matter what." The second eldest brother laughed as Sehun let a stifled laugh out. 
 
"You wish." Sehun grinned as Jaejoong patted his back. "Anyways. I'm only doing this because our kingdom's in danger, I'm not even all too worried about that Jongin kid, he means nothing but a place holder to keep our people safe. And so are your husbands as well." Sehun scuffed as he walked towards Jaejoong.
 
"Well at least have fun and become decent with your husband, Sehun. It'll make your life easier as well." Jaejoong smiled as he kissed his sons head lovingly before clapping his hands. "Now, let's go to our new home. We will all be living in one castle that is on the boarder of our two kingdoms." Jaejoong frowned slightly. 
 
"Yes let's go. Should we get Siwon to come and carry Hyukjae or just let Donghae?" Junsu asked his husband. Jaejoong looked at his eldest who was sleeping soundly. 
 
"Have Donghae bring him, no means in having Siwon carry him and make that poor Prince do any work." Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Donghae!" He yelled softly. Donghae appeared from outside and walked towards Eunhyuk picking him up and carrying him on his back. "So well trained. I wish we could of let you and Hyukjae marry, but... We had no choice." Jaejoong patted Donghae's abs as he walked out with Junsu following. 
 
"Let's go hyungs!" Ten smiled widely, holding the door open for Donghae and Eunhyuk as the rest followed suit.