Chapter 3

Reunion

Chapter 3

Sunny’s POV

We finally arrive and we only have a few minutes to rest and refresh as we have to go straight to our rehearsal for tomorrow’s fan meeting.

‘This is the start of the new beginning, the start of the things we all have to experience without her’ I sigh then prepare my bag. Once I make sure everything that I needed is already inside my bag, I quickly got my phone to be updated. The news overwhelmed me as it is about our group. Although we plan it that way, but still it is not wrong to get shock, right?

I scroll down and most that I have read are all negative but there’s still some positive and neutral. While I read I gave my opinion to no one.

“I can’t believe they kicked her out, so their friendship is fake, just for a show?”

“Definitely not, and we didn’t kicked her but that jerk who have done it”

“I hate SNSD now because my bias is no longer there”

“It’s okay as long as you support Jessica”

“How can they throw a friendship that is almost a decade just because a member wants to start a business”

“We support her, and we are willing to give her any help she will need”

“Maybe the girls didn’t want her out, maybe the CEO is the one behind”

“Correct, correct”

“If only Lee Soo Man didn’t left, this wouldn’t have happened in the first place”

“Again, jackpot, correct answer”

“It’s okay I’ll still support them both, I’m happy as long as they’re happy”

“Thank you”

“8 in our eyes but 9 in our hearts”

“What a beautiful quote”

And so on, I didn’t have a chance to further scroll because I’ve heard a knock on my room door.

“Unnie, manager oppa want us already to be at the lobby” Seohyun said once I opened the door.

“Let’s go together, I’ll just get my bag” I said and get my bag then we head to the lobby where we can already see the others.

“We’ll divide you guys by 4 so we’ll use 2 vans” our manager informed us

“So, how do you guys want it?”

“Unnie line and maknae line?” Seohyun suggested, more like asking.

“Yeah, let’s just do that” the rest immediately agreed.

“Yeah, unnie line and maknae line, but more like dangshin line and jangshin line hahahahahahaha” Sooyoung suddenly said then laugh. The unnie line, or according to her we are dangshin line, just glared at her but it seems that she didn’t notice as she keeps laughing but soon enough all of us followed her laugh.

“Yeah even though it hurts, it’s true” Taeyeon said while wiping the tears on her eyes.

“Girls let’s go” our manager told us to follow him and we did.

“You guys realize that Taeyeon unnie is there” I’ve heard Yoona said.

“Yeah, why?” Seohyun asked, a little bit confused.

“Taeyeon unnie is our leader and the company is giving the pocket money to the group leader” Yoona answered while rolling her eyes.

“YOONA” I called her then merong her and immediately went inside the van and locked it. The others are looking at me with a confused look on their face.

“What? Yoona already realized about the group’s pocket money” I said and they just nodded then looked away.

~After a few hours~

Our rehearsal went well and we are now heading back to our hotel. ‘I hope we don’t disappoint the fans’