One

BREAK YOUR HEART RIGHT BACK

Hey there! I hope you enjoy reading this as I enjoy writing it. This is my first fan fiction and I hope you'll like it. Give me a lot of support juseyo~~~ For any grammatical and typographical error, feel free to approach me nicely. T^T  English is not my first language so yeah, I hope you'll forgive me. :)

CHAPTER 1

Do you believe in forever? I know this is a cliché question that is debated until now. I know what you feel whenever you hear someone ask that question. You feel irritated because that’s the nth time you heard it. Well, I want to annoy you more… Do you believe in forever?

 

I once believe in forever but all my faith in forever faded when I met you, when you tore me into pieces, when you left me. I used to believe in happy ever after and magic but now all I know is I’m a fool. I’m a fool for believing in forever, I’m a fool for believing in you, I’m a fool for being happy with you, for making you as my happiness. I’m such a fool.

 

New message received…

 

From: Suho Hubby <3

Thank you for making me your man. I don’t know what I did to deserve this happiness. I don’t know what I did to have you as my girl. All I know Jennie is that I’ll never break your heart. I will make you the happiest girl on Earth. There’s forever baby... and this is the start of our own forever. I love you! :)

 

7 hours passed since I said my sweet “YES” to Suho. I just got home when I received his text message. When I read that message, I realized how lucky I am to have him as my man. Suho is sweet, handsome, hottie, and angelic. It’s like he’s every girl’s dream in our school and I don’t know what to do if he’s going to send this message to other girl.

 

To: Suho Hubby<3

Hi baby! I’m already home. Thank you for this day. I didn’t expect that surprise .It’s so sweet plus this message, I appreciate it. You made me happy this day! ^_^ I’m so in love with you hihihi! Next time, it’s my turn to surprise you. I LOVE YOU MOREEE!!! Good night! :***

 

Sent…

 

I changed to my sleeping attire then lie on my bed. I think of what happened earlier and it’s something unforgettable. A guy in his suit and tie snatched me by my hand while I was listening to my professor. I noticed that it was him who grabbed me when we’re already outside the room. He blindfolded me, I thought he’s just playing jokes with me but that was different. The feeling was just right and there was a smile painted on my face as he led me to somewhere I don’t know.

 

As we’re walking, He suddenly released my hand and that made me feel anxious. I stopped but someone I know held my hand and led me again. It was my father.

 

“Just be happy princess. He’s a nice guy.”

 

“Dad, Oh my gosh! Is that you? Am I getting married already?”

 

“Hey! Who said about marriage?” He chuckled to what I said then we stopped walking.

 

“We’re here! Wait, just let me remove this… and...” He removed my blindfold.

 

“There.”  He smiled at me then exits.

 

At first, everything around me was so bright. There were balloons of colour pink and red, lights that speak elegance and people who were very happy of what will happen. Me, I was confused of everything but managed to smile. It became clear to me when you turned around as I looked at you. You smiled at me like I’m just the only girl in this room. Well, this is not just a room. I know we’re in our university’s gym. In my mind, I want to jump out of happiness as I saw your angelic face.

 

I didn’t move at first. I was unable to move by your smile. When I got back to my senses, people were signalling me to walk on the aisle then I did. As I walked, I was looking at you. I didn’t care about the flash of cameras from the crowd. All I see is you and all I want to be with is just with you... Suho.

 

Suho asked me to be his girl, I said yes, Suho kissed me on the cheek, I felt electric current inside me, my dad was watching, he was happy for me, everyone was happy, and everything was perfect. I hope our happiness is not just today but forever.  I didn’t notice I fell asleep to my thoughts.

 

2 MONTHS LATER…

 

To: Suho Hubby<3

Baby… I admit my mistakes already. I’m so sorry baby. Will you please talk to me alreay? :(  It’s been 3 days since you stopped talking to me. You don’t even smile at me when we pass by each other. Huhuhu baby please? I love you! <3

 

Sent…

 

It’s been three days since Suho and I last talked to each other that’ why I sent him a message. I feel so lonely without him and I miss him already. A life without Suho is so incomplete. We had a fight because I saw him with a girl. He tried to tell me so many times that it was just nothing but I don’t believe him. I keep on insisting that it’s different from what I saw and I want him to tell me the truth. I want him to tell me that he’s flirting with that girl but I think he got tired and just left me alone. Now I realized how stubborn I am. If I’ve forgiven him and just let it slip, I think we’re still happy.

 

New message received…

 

Two messages received…

 

Suho Hubby <3, Appa:*

 

From: Suho Hubby

Let’s meet tonight at 7PM. 7/11.

 

From: Appa:*

Jennie honey! Don’t forget at 7PM we’re going to your granny with your sis.

CRAP! What should I do? Life is really a matter of choice. Good thing, I still got time to think where to go first. Ughhh! Why is this happening to me? This is a difficult question. If I decline Suho’s invitation I might get dumped. If I didn’t go to granny’s house, she might get mad at me not only her but dad and my sister too. Poor soul Jennie!

 

To: Appa:*

Appa, I can’t make it at 7. We have an urgent meeting in school at 5PM, dunno yet when it’ll end. I’ll try to catch up later at 8 or 9. See ya! Xoxo, Jen

 

Message sent.

 

I placed my phone on the bedside table then looked at nowhere. I don’t know what came in to my mind that I lied to my father. It was 4PM when I looked at the clock. I told myself that I’m going to waste some time before getting ready. When it’s already 5PM, I stood from lying on the bed then went inside the shower. I must get ready. This will be the night that Suho and I will get back together again...

TO BE CONTINUED...

----------

Do you like it? Feel free to subscribe, upvote and share to your friends!! :D