1/1

Tantrum City
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:37p.m.

"KRIS!"

Kris groaned, face palming as the woman entered his office room.

"What now?" He asked lazily. He's not in the mood for any of her ridiculous ideas right now.

"Have you heard of the new restaurant in front of our building?" She asked, eyes glinting in excitement. 

Kris raised an eyebrow.

Just what was Suho thinking when he chose this woman, Song Jihyo, to be his new personal assistant? In Kris' point of view, the woman is nowhere near professional in formal work.

"No."

Jihyo shook her head and sighed.

"Typical Kris. So boring."

Kris rolled his eyes and continued signing the papers on his table. He was so into his papers and forgot that Jihyo was still in his room until he looked up and saw her staring at him.

Kris sighed again.

"What?"

"Nothing." She replied, but her eyes kept on staring at him as if something is on his face.

"What?" He asked again.

"Nothing."

Kris let out another heavy sigh. "Have you done all of your assignment?"

"No."

That made Kris a little angry.

"No? Are you kidding me? You have free time now but instead of doing what I told you to do, you're here bugging me? I really don't understand why the Suho chose you to be my assistant when all you do is making me grow grey hair!"

There, Kris finally let it all out. He looked at Jihyo, suddenly feeling guilty for shouting at her but that feeling was thrown away when he saw Jihyo's face.

She doesn't look sad or afraid, she looked rather amused.

"What's so funny?"

"You cursed." The woman said to him. "Really Kris, you're too hardworking. The CEO wants those papers by the next two months. You still have a lot of time."

"I don't like wasting-"

"Blah blah blah. Yeah I know you're boring, but I can't handle your boring-ness, Kris, I can't. Don't you feel sorry for me cause I have to face your boring-ness every single day? So now, to make it up for me, I demand you to get up from that chair and let us go to the new restaurant I was talking about just now!" And she grinned.

"I am your boss."

"So?"

"You don't have the right to demand me-"

"Joke's on you. I do have the right. Now now," Jihyo walked closer toward the table and picked up the papers then held it firmly against her chest.

"I will not let you get any closer to these papers, unless we go and eat."

"Give my papers back, Song Jihyo. I have no time for your-"

"I told you, you're not gonna get these unless you do as what I told."

Kris groaned harder, ruffling his tidy hair and made it messy. "I can't believe this. I'm the boss but you're the one telling me what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter