Love - Commitment ? or Compromise ?

Love - Commitment ? Compromise ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you going somewhere? Bora asked munching her food…

Ah…yes I’m going with Mr. Kim to Switzerland for a business meeting…..will be back in 2 days…..shin hye said packing her things…….

Yah…what happened to lee jong suk did he match your criteria?

Eww…..he does not satisfy my 3rd condition…..

Ok…I’m getting late……take care girls….shin hye hugged bora and rushed out of the house…..

Yahh….dont forget to buy me chocolates………se mi shouted at her back……

Shin hye waved her hand and entered inside the car that was waiting for her……..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Omo….10 minutes for departure…I should hurry……she rushed inside dragging her travel bag…….

Omo….what happened why cant I move it…..again the wheel is stuck…..aish…its already late……she was struggling to move her bag……when two hands  lifted her bag and placed it before her……(Remember the Heartstring scene)

Shin hye eye’s widened looking at him…….her eye’s glanced him from top to bottom……kamsa…before she finish it…the man walked away waving his hand…….

Shin hye let out a sigh and walked towards the waiting area……

Anyoung haseyo Mr. Kim…I’s sorry for being late……shin hye bowed to her boss…..

Ah..shin hye your are here….our flight is 30 minutes delay….so no problem……take you seat…..

Shin hye bowed again and sat few seat away from him…….

mm…..who is he? He was handsome….everything he’s wearing looks expensive ….will I see him again?..... Her eye’s was searching the particular man….

shin hye entered the first class  with her boss and sat on the seat which was allotted to her…..her eye’s widened again when she saw the same person entering……

omom…he’s here…….she looked around and saw 3 seats were empty one beside her and the other near her boss and the other at the last row……

oh god…please…please let he sit near me……but unfortunate to her the man walked passed her….

Yong hwa…..

The man turned hearing someone in calling him…….

How is your mom and sister yong hwa? I saw them before your mom and dad get divorce……

We are all fine Mr. Kim….very good more than before…he said smiling…….

You are here alone? Mr. Kim asked him roaming his eye’s around…..

Yes….my friends took the morning flight….since I have a meeting they booked this flight for me……

Ok…you should listen to your dad once yong hwa….his wife left him…she had an affair and your dad divorced her after knowing it……he is all alone now unable to manage his company…….you should go and take his position instead of working as a normal employee for monthly salary…….

I, omma and my sister are happy for what we are yearning Mr. Kim…my omma runs a small restaurant and my sister is helping her…it’s more than enough for us……once we had everything but no peace and happiness…now we don’t have what we had before but we live with peace and happiness…. Yong hwa replied him smiling…

Ara…ara….you are like your mom…..no one can win you both…..

Shin hye jaw dropped seeing her boss and him smiling and shaking hands….and his boss asked him to sit near him and they were talking threw out the journey ……

So his name in yong hwa…….he must be definitely rich……that’s why he is so close to my boss……he seems to be alone here…..and if he is not rich how can he offered  first class…….my target fixed….shin hye said to herself giggled unknown of what they are talking….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Wake up……wake up girls….shin hye screamed coming inside her room……

Yahh….cant you let us sleep………..krystal shouted sitting on the bed…….

Is you sleep is more important than your friend? Shin hye asked pouting…..

Ara…ara….say us…what’s the news……..bora said waking se mi………

I found my groom…….

What? All the 3 girls yelled together……

I know this will your reaction…….she giggled and said what happened in airport and in the airplane….

Yahh….you only know his half name what about his family name? se min asked brushing her hair…

And he just talked with your boss…how are you going to find who he is?

Why should I find? I have my 3 best friends to help me….shin hye said and throw herself on top of them…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Hyung…..please….please…..min hyuk pleaded him with his puppy eye’s…..

No min hyuk……don’t act like a kid……..

Hyung……your selection is always good…….all my girlfriends love the way I dressed…..and now I’m really serious with her…..and it’s my birthday…….so please please help me this once…….and you should also buy for yourself…..

Yong hwa let out a sigh….ok……last time……but I wont buy for me….already you bought me lot…..if you okay…then I’ll go…..

Min hyuk pouted…..ok……thank you hung….here is my card…….and he handed his car key….i know….you sent your car for repair……i love you…..he shouted happily……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Hye…hye……look…there he is the one I was talking about……shin hye pointed out yong hwa who was selecting dresses for min hyuk……..

I know him….all 3 girls said in one tone…..

What? You 3 know him……

Yes…..he is my boss friend…..I saw him many times in our office……our female staff has a great crush on him…..and yes he always wear expensive clothes……se mi said looking at yong hwa……

And he is single……my boss min hyuk always ask him to get a girlfriend…..Krystal said giggling……

Shin hye I can see your future……..bora said smacking her shoulder playfully…….

Yong hwa selected some casuals for min hyuk and walk towards the counter……

Shin hye took some random dress and all 4 followed yong hwa to the counter……

Shin hye paid for her dress and glanced at yong hwa from her corned of her eye’s…..

Yong hwa took the platinum card from his wallet and gave it to the staff……

Wowaaa……he has a platinum card…….bora said with her dropped jaw…..

Yong hwa  took the bags from the staff and walked away…..

Palli…..palli…we should follow him….shin hye pushed the girls towards him…….

Yah…..drive fastly…..if we miss him I’m going to kill you……shin hye yelled at se mi who was driving……

Yah…..stop shouting..let me concentrate…….

Yong hwa car stopped before a huge gate…….seeing him the security bowed and opened the gate for him……..

This is Jung’s Fashion World…..

Omo….shin hye….he is the owner of jung’s fashion world…..and soon you are going to be……bora shouted in joy……

Yah…..how do we know he is the owner…….

I once eavesdropped when my boss and friends were talking about yong hwa…….they were talking about his company produces the top 10 expensive products in Korea and out…….but before I can hear the company name..they stopped talking…..so I’m sure he’s jung yong hwa heir of jung’s fashion world……

 

 

But……how can we make him falling in love with me? He don’t even no me……and I’m not rich as him……

Who said rich boys only like rich girls…..and you are beautiful than all the richest girls in the world….. bora said caressing her head…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Hyung….you are here……jung shin went and hugged yong hwa who walked into his room with bags….

Jung shin ah…can you give it to min hyuk…..I have urgent client meeting….

Sure hyung…leave it in the couch……I don’t know why he is bothering you…….

He is always my bothering dongsaeng……

Both of them chuckled and yong hwa left jung’s fashion world for his meeting……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

Shin hye….you know right I always go to han river for jogging rt……

Bora…….come to the point…..shin hye said brushing her teeth……

Okay…….i saw him today in han river……him….him….yong hwa……I think he comes to jog there….

So…what….bora……..

Our mission starts tomorrow…….mission yong hwa…..

The next day…..early morning shin hye and bora was standing behind a tree…..waiting for yong hwa…….

Shin hye he’s here…….they both saw yong hwa jogging past them……

Shin hye jog with him……try to make conversation with him ok…..

Shin hye gave a double thumps up….and started jogging little behind him…….

Bora was gesturing to run faster…….

Shin hye nodded her head and was about to run fast……when yong hwa…..increased his speed running faster……

Shin hye tried to run faster but he was faster and shin hye stopped running panting…..

Look…bora……don’t ever come with a crazy idea like this…….shin hye warned bora……

Yahh…why are you two like this…….

Krystal asked looking the cold stare shin hyr giving to bora……

Yahh…I’m sorry……..bora apologized with her puppy eye’s…..

What’s happening here….please some one say me…….Krystal yelled at the 2 in frustration…….

Krystal started laughing after hearing the morning incident……..

Shin hye gave a death glare at krystal……..

Ok…I’m sorry…….. I have a plan…….day after tomorrow is my boss kang min hyuk birthday….so surely as friend yong hwa will come……I am invited and I can take my friends with me…..so we will make your first meeting happen there…….krystal said winking…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Happy Birthday Mr. Kang……krystal said giving him a bouquet of flowers……

Oh….Krystal…..thank you so much…..he said and leaned giving a peck on her cheeks…….

Krystal blushed these are my friends……she introduced shin hye,se min and bora…..

Happy birthday Mr. Kang… all 3 said together……

Oh…thank you…and you can cal me min hyuk……please be comfortable…….i’ll see you girls later…..he said walked to his friends……

Yahh….what’s happening between you both….se mi elbowed her……

Ah…nothing……we are here for shin  hye so let’s concentrate on our plan……

There….there he is…..shin hye pointed out…yong hwa who was talking to min hyuk and his friends……

Omo…my boss jong hyun is here……me too my boss hong ki is here…..boro and semi said stood behind shin hye and krystal…..

Yah…you two don’t worry…if they ask I’ll say them that you are with me…and now this is the plan…….

Shin hye you should stand near the pool and pretend like you slipped and about to fall when young hwa come there……..

Yahhh…why he would come there and you girls know I don’t know swimming……

That is my responsibility to bring yong hwa there…..and you should risk for getting what you want…….

Shin hye pouted and nodded her head……that’s good……..se mi will whistle telling you that yong hwa is coming towards the pool…..when you hear the whistle you should walk slowly and pretend falling when he is near…..then he will catch you….your eye’s will meet……and that will be awesome start for your love story…….

Woaw…..you are great….krystal…..shin hye said hugging her…….

Ok….now you go to the pool side and wait for the whistle……

I’ll go and send him there….and you too…krystal pointed se mi and bora………look carefully what yong hwa is doing and when he is coming…ok……

All the girls nodded and went to their exact position krystal told them to be……..and krystal went to look for yong hwa…..

But before krystal see him…..yong hwa got a cal and walked towards the pool side since the party place was noisy……

Shin hye was standing nervously…….waiting for the whistle sound……

Yahh….look he is coming……now whistle………bora said to se mi…….

Ok…..se mi tried to whistle but only air was gushing out from …….

Outhuke…..only air is coming out……..se mi and bora started to panic…..

Yahh….yong hwa is now where to found….krystal said walking towards  se mi and bora………

Why are they taking so long…….shin hye kicked the floor frustration…….but her other leg tripped and she falls inside the pool……..

Omo…she fell inside the pool….we should go and save her…….bora said but stopped by krystal…… no….wait…….krystal said looking at yong hwa who was removing his coat and running towards the pool…….

Yong hwa jumped into the pool lifted shin hye and placed her on the floor……

Miss.. you okay…..yong hwa pattered shin hye cheeks but there was no response…….he leaned performed CPR…..after couple of times….shin hye puked the extra water and opened her eye’ slowly…..

Omo…they kissed….bora said happily…..

Yahh…..he performed CPR……..to save her…..se min slapped her on her shoulder…..

Yong hwa helped shin hye to sit and placed his coat on her……

Thank you so much for saving me……shin hye replied shivering…..she totally forgot about their plan…….

You are shivering…..come with me….i’ll take you inside……yong hwa said and helped her to stand……

But…shin hye screamed in pain….when her feet touched the floor…..

I think…you sprained your ankle….let me carry you….yong hwa said looking at shin hye……

Shin hye nodded her head and yong hwa carried her bridal style and walked towards the resort …..

Hmm…our plan dint work but this one is more better than our plan…….

All the 3 girls giggled and went back to the party…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hye was sitting in the bed wearing yong hwa’s shirt….

I’m sorry I only have my shirts here…..

It’s ok…this is better than my wet clothes shin hye said shyly……

By the way I’m Jung Yong Hwa…..

Ohh….god krystal is correct he is jung….so he is surely the heir of jung fashion world…

I’m Park Shin hye both shook their hands and yong hwa sat near her……

You came here to attend the party or staying in the resort….       

My friend in working under Mr. Kang…so I came with her……

Oh…is it…..what’s her name….?

Krystal Jung….

I Know her he’s min hyuk secretary…….

Shin hye nods her head in answer…..

I’ll go get  something for dinner…you might me hungry…yong hwa said and walked out of the room……

Shin hye was looking around the room……..this suite must be really costly…he is rich that’s why he can afford this much to pay for this room……

After 1 hour yong hwa came to the room with a tray of food…..

I’m sorry shin hye shii…my friends dragged me with them…..he said and entered the room and saw shin hye sleeping peacefully…….

He placed the tray near by and sat near shin hye…he caressed her silky smooth cheeks and his fingers landed on her cherry lips…

He shrugged the thought of kissing her and pattered her cheeks……

Shin hye opened her eye’s and saw yong hwa is looking at him and his face is very close…….

I’m sorry I slept she said shyly and blushing…….

I’m sorry I was too late….let’s have dinner……he took the ray and both ate……..

 Shin hye changed into her old dress….thank you yong hwa shii… for helping…I’ll go now….

The party is  over and everyone left yong hwa said looking at her…..

What? Everyone left? Omg what will I do now? My phone is with my friend…..

Hye…don’t panic…I said krystal that you are with me and I’ll take you to your home……

Oh…yong hwa shii….thank you so much….i’m really burdening you……

Nothing like that…….i’m really happy to help a beautiful women like you…….

Shin hye blushed and both walked out of their room…..

Yong hwa opened the door of min huk’s sports car……since min hyuk going to stay in the resort for the night…..

Shin hye smiled and went inside the car smiling……

Wow…sports car…..I never ridded it before…….she thought to herself and smiled at yong hwa who sat near her…..

During their drive they talked about nothing important and after 2 hours they reached shin hye’s house……

Yong hwa opened the door for her….and shin hye stood before him….

Thank you yong hwa shii…..for the ride…… shin hye said bowing…..

It’s my pleasure……he said and went into the car…..

Shin hye waved to him until the car disappeared from her sight…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Chugha hae…….all 3 of her friends……..shouted hugging her….

Yah…..how dare you girls leave me there…..shin hye said with a fake pout…….

That doesn’t matter…….what happened there is matter’s…….. bora said with a giggle……

Nothing happened….we had dinner and that’s all…….

What that’s all…….you don’t remember your kiss…….bora said pouting….

Kiss? What? When?

Yahh….he performed CPR since you drowned in water……..

Oh…ok…I have a meeting tomorrow…..and thank you girls for the plan……..she kissed their cheeks and went inside her room…..dreaming of yong hwa………

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Oh…god….my head is spinning…I really need something to drink……shin hye murmured and went to the nearer coffee shop….

One..iced caramel macchiato……

Two of them said in illusion…..

Shin hye turned to look at the person…her lip curved into a smile seeing the person…..

Yong hwa shii……

Oh…shin hye shii…..what a pleasant surprise…..

They both sat at the corner table…..

We both have same taste…..yong hwa said winking………

Shin hye blushed and nodded her head…….

They both took a sip of the drink that was served…….

I’m really glad to see you again……I came to see my friend….but he was stuck in traffic…..thanks to him…I can spend time with you…..

Shin hye giggled hearing him….

Are you free now…if so..I’ll take you to dinner……..

 But….how about your friend……..shin hye asked him but inside she was screaming in joy….

I’ll meet him tomorrow…..are you ok…to come with me…..

Shin hye nodded her head shyly…..

Yong hwa grinned…..let’s go….he walked first and opened the door for her……

Shin hye gave a slight bow and walked out with him following…….

Thank you for the dinner yong hwa shii……and thanks for the ride……

Please….don’t thank me…….it’s my pleasure being with you…….i hope we can see often here after…..

Yahh….sure…..shin hye said softly….

Shin hye shii…if you don’t mind….can I have your number…..yong hwa asked her rubbing his nape…….

They both exchanged the number and bid their good bye……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

I already miss you…… shin hye looked at the text she typed and was thinking whether to send or not….

Yahh…..why are you starring at the phone this long…..se mi snatched shin hye’s mobile…..and a sent notification popped out……

Yah….what have you done…….what he will think of me……aishhh…….shin hye yelled at her when her phone vibrates……..

It’s him…….he is calling…you idiot…….shin hye swiped the screen…..

Yeoboseyo…..the text…

I miss you too…..

Shin hye grinned hearing him……

Do you have plans tomorrow night…if not shall we meet……..

Hmmm…yah…sure…..

Ok…I’ll pick you by 8 pm tomorrow morning……

Good night…….dream me……

Shin hye giggle hearing him……..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

What’s this place…..yong hwa shii……

Trust me…..yong hwa said closing her eye’s with his hands and guided her…….

He removed his hands……and shin hye was in awe…..the place was decorated with flowers and lights…….

He looked for yong hwa and he was standing there  stretching a bouquet of 11 red roses towards her….i know…it’s so fast…..but….will you be my girlfriend…….

Shin hye eye’s widened thinking that her plan successes soon….she nodded her head and took the flowers from him……

They hugged and shared a passionate kiss……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Yong hwa was grinning seeing his mobile when min hyuk was saying something to him……

Hyung……why are smiling alone…….he went and snatched his phone and saw yong hwa kissing shin hye cheeks as screen saver……

What…she…she…is krystal friend rt…..hyung you dint say me about it……are you dating her? How long? Min hyuk kept on asking questions….

Yahh….slow…..it’s been 3 months……

3 months…min hyuk screamed….and when you were planning to say? Ah….

Yah…don’t get angry….i thought of saying next weekend it’s our 3rd month anniversary…so I thought inviting you all and say…….but you found out before…..

Chugha hae….i’m really happy for you….i want to talk to her….i’ll cal her okay…..without yong hwa’s reply min hyuk called her and activated the speaker mode……

Shin hye was having her dinner with her friends when her phone rang…….

Hye….shhh..it yong hwa oppa……..she gestured her friends to be quiet…….

Oppa…….i miss you….she started to kisses threw the phone…….

Min hyuk was giggling hearing her…….noona…..noona….I’m not yong hwa hyung….I’m min hyuk…….his friend….

Oh….sorry min hyuk shii……I thought it was oppa…….shin hye said in embarrassment……

That’s…ok…noona….tomorrow is hyung’s birthday…….let’s celebrate together and the treat is on me…….

Ok…min hyuk shiii……I’ll see you later……and I’ll talk to oppa later….she said and ended the call…..

Wow….hyung…she is so romantic…..min hyuk said  and got a fake slap on his shoulder……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Saengil chukahamnida
Saengil chukahamnida

 Saranghaneun yong hwa oppa
Saengil chukahamnida

Oppa….this is for you…..shin hye gave a small gift box…..

Yong hwa opened it and saw a Diamond ring inside it……..

Wow…noona….you are so fast…….instead of hyung you are proposing him…..min ho said giggling…….

Shin hye and her friends laughed hearing him…….

Shin hye took the ring from  the box and placed it on his finger…….Happy birthday oppa…he said pecking his lips……

Yah……..go and get a room……se mi …..making shin hye blush, yong hwa grin  and others laugh…

Oppa…I’m happy to be with you…I hope I’ll be you wife for your next birthday…….shin hye said resting her head on his shoulders…….

If you are ok I’ll marry you today itself….but first I want to meet your parents…. Young hwa said seeing their in twined fingers…..

I don’t have anyone oppa….I’m a orphan…..my mom and dad died in a car cash…and I was left all alone in the age of 6………she said crying……

Yong hwa cupped her face….you have me now….i’ll love you for all the love you dint get in your past….i’ll never leave you whatever happen………he said pecking her lips…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Min huk you are spoiling me by giving me all this…..

Hyung…tomorrow is your 3rd month anniversary with noona and this is little gift from me…..not to much a simple dinner in a…that’s all…..min hyuk said with a pout…..

Don’t pout again…..ok…I’m taking your gift..ok……

I love you hyung……min hyuk said hugging him…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hye..I want you to go and meet Mr. Choi in his office……

Shin hye thought for a while today is her 3rd anniversary with yong hwa…….they planned to have a romantic dinner……yong will understand me if I’m little late…she nodded her head agreeing……

Hello Ms. Park..please take you seat……

Shin hye bowed and sat opposite to him……

I’m going to UK for some personal reasons…so I want to introduce my secretary to you….he will  be in charge of the deal from now on…..

Come in…Mr. Choi said hearing the knock in the door…….

Mr. Jung….I want to introduce Ms. Park Shin Hye From Kim enterprises……

Ms. Park this is Jung Yong Hwa…Team Leader Secretary……..

Shin hye turned her head and she froze seeing yong hwa there……lot’s of thought’s was running in her mind……he is just an secretary……why did he lie to me……he fooled me for last 3 months……shin hye was in the state of crying…..but holded back her tears…..to be professional……

Yong hwa gave a smile and both shake their hands…..shin hye gave a cold glare at him…….

The meeting was over both yong hwa and shin hye bowed to Mr. Choi and went out of his room…

Shin hye……

I’ll be waiting at the coffee shop she pointed at the coffee shop and walked towards the lift without turning back…….

Yong hwa sighed and went to the reception…he informed he is going for 1 hour and walked out of the building…….

Shin hye…yong hwa called her for the nth time……

Why are you behaving like this…..shin hye……he asked worriedly……

Why….then how would I behave after knowing my boyfriend fooled me……

What…I never fooled you……

Yes…you fooled me saying that you are chaebol…

I never said that…….and you never asked me……

Aren’t you the one to say what are you doing for living……

Why do I?i thought it’s not important…… I though you loved me for me and not for money…..

What about the sports car and the expensive outfits you wear…….

Yong hwa sighed in disbelief…..it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter