Dance Practice

Matured Maknae: N Version

He was just not a leader, he was also responsible for their dance moves. Not that he was the one who makes the choreography, but as one of the best dancer in their group, he should be the first to learn all of their new dance choreography so that he will be able to guide s.

With that, he always stay extra hours on their dance room to dedicatedly learn their new moves as also to make some few so that he can help their choreographer for it. Just like Taekwoon and Wonshik participating on making their songs, he also want to participate on making their moves.

For their new comeback, the new moves was so hard that Jaewhan and Taekwoon always experience muscle cramps. He also can see Wonshik and Hongbin struggling to perfect the moves. For their maknae, Sanghyuk was greatly dealing with it, he seemed to be okay for Hakyeon to see. Not that he was not having a hard time with it, but it looks like that he can handle all of it. And that's what made Hakyeon to be more extra serious on practicing the moves so that he can help motivate s.

This night was only one of the nights when he let s go home first. And now, he was alone on their practice room practicing and making some new moves for their comeback. Dancing and dancing.

He was now on the middle of their new song when he heard the door open. Being the scared cat he is, he immediately jump on response. Hands on his chest trying to calm down when he realized it was just their maknae, Sanghyuk.

"Yah! You scared the out of me!" He yelled, still calming down.

"Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to." The maknae said with a chuckle.

"What are you doing here?" He asked when he was now calm.

"Accompanying you." The maknae said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Sanghyuk then squatted in the corner of the room.

"What? Are you insane? It's late! You should be sleeping!" He lectured, he went to the player and turned off the music so that Sanghyuk can hear his nagging.

"Then you should." Sanghyuk said, still squatting comfortably on the cold floor.

"What do you mean I should?" He asked, walking towards the maknae.

"You also should be sleeping right now hyung." Sanghyuk looked up on him when he was now standing in front the maknae.

"You don't understand Hyukkie, I as a leader should practice more so that it would be easier for all of you to copy the moves. All of you were more comfortable when I'm the one who teaches the move than to our choreographer. So I need to learn it first." Hakyeon explained, kneeling so that he will be the same in height with the maknae. Though when he kneeled, he was now the smaller one than the other.

"And I as the maknae should help all of the hyungs especially you hyung." Sanghyuk replied cutely, Hakyeon stopped himself from cooing to the maknae and say cute because he was sure it would just pissed the other off claiming he was not cute but manly.

"Awwww, I want to cry now." He said, acting that he was starting to wipe his invisible tears.

"Hyuuunnngggg, I'm not joking. I'm serious." Sanghyuk said with a pout.

"So, you will help me?" He asked, because if he'll argue the maknae, for sure this side of the maknae would disappear and Sanghyuk will be back on his Evil side and he did't want that.

"Yes! Yes! Of course!" Sanghyuk shouted happily.

"Okay, calm down. Let's just go home for now and we'll start tomorrow okay?" He said, lifting Sanghyuk's arms to make him stand. He was now feeling tired. So he decided to continue prcaticing tomorrow.  He can also see that Sanghyuk was so tired. They turned off the lights, then they quietly walk side by side down to the company building.

When they reached to their dorm, they say good night's to each other. But before he finally enter to his shared room with Taekwoon, he said something to Sanghyuk who makes the maknae shout.

"By the way, you're really a cute baby Sanghyukkie." He said then went inside the room.

"I AM NOT CUTE! I'M MANLY!" He heard Sanghyuk shouted outside.

 

 

____________

 

 

Since that night. Hakyeon and Sanghyuk would have extra hours of practice every night. Sanghyuk will always be the one who would try on Hakyeon's new idea about their choreography. Even though it was hard, Sanghyuk was still so eager to please and prove to his hyung that it was not a hard move.

And with that, their comeback's choreography became a blast. Sanghyuk helped a lot to his other hyungs to learn the hard moves made by Hakyeon.

One night, Hakyeon come to the dorm late after his one week break to his family. Every time they ended their promotions, they get the chance to have vacation with their family for one week. And this night was his last day so he decided to go back to the dorm earlier, not expecting that the others were already here because they usually came back every morning.

He was shocked that he found their maknae, sprawled on their not so big couch sleeping soundly. He frowned, the maknae was supposedly still with his family. Wait? He didn't go home? He thought, because when their one week vacation started, the maknae was the last one who was left at the dorm.

He approached to the sleeping form, trying to wake him up because sleeping in the couch with his giant body was uncomfortable. But when he tried to grab the maknae's arms, Sanghyuk unconsciously whined in pain. He tried to see clearly on the maknae's arms and was shocked that there are some bruises. He looked at his legs and there were also some bruises. Then it hit him, this bruises were from their moves! This is when Sanghyuk failed to execute his new dance ideas! This is when Sanghyuk fell everytime their moves was so hard.

"YAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU GOT INJURED!!!!"

 

 

An

So... This was Hakyeon's version. Only two hyungs left! Who do you want? Also, I decided that I'll make a sequel in every version after I'm done with Hongbin and Taekwoon's version. So please stay tuned! And for those who haven't read the Ravi and Ken Version, just visit on my authored fics.

 

Please leave comments!