One

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon awoke with the loud blaring alarm from his phone. He struggled to switch it off, feeling his limbs were splaying everywhere. He tried to find his phone; despite he hadn’t fully awake yet with eyes still closed. Namjoon’s hand landed on something fluffy, hair? Was that someone’s head?

 

He didn’t need to freak out about that though. It was common for him, as one of the young rich entrepreneurs to sleep with anyone after partying hard. Namjoon decided to just open his eyes and find the goddamn phone properly. He could hear faint buzzing, aftereffect of hangover. He rubbed his sleepy eyes with the back of his hand and that was when he realized.

 

There’s something round and hard around his finger.

 

Namjoon blinked a few times to make sure, inspecting the cold band from every angles and sides. He screamed.

 

It was a ring. A wedding ring to be exact.

 

“I don’t know what to do, Hoseok.” He wailed to his phone, where his secretary and best friend was on the line. “I was drunk and when I wake up there’s someone on my bed and a ring on my finger.”

 

“Congratulation, Namjoon. You should tell your mom. She would be so ecstatic about this.” Hoseok snickered. His friend’s misery was his happiness after all. Everyone knew how Mrs Kim literally begging Namjoon to find a beautiful bride and get married soon. It just that Namjoon kept playing his ‘not ready yet’ card and successfully escaped from any questions related to marriage.

 

Namjoon snorted. “That’s the problem. She wants a bride not a groom.”

 

“What do you mean, Namjoon?” The line went silent before a screaming in pain belonged to Namjoon boomed through the speaker.

 

“I married to a man and his name is Kim Seokjin!”

 

Namjoon was pissed as hell now. Instead of giving him advice or at least a moral support, Hoseok was laughing his off and said he should be grateful someone kind enough to marry him, the stone cold in the form of human. Namjoon got mad and told Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter