Final.

Regrets

I still remember the first time I saw you. 

It's hard to forget, meeting someone so talented , yet so humble. It's not something that's common in our world after all. I think you're beautiful, i see you standing there and i think, this is the kind of person who wouldn't hurt anyone. 

I try to get close , because I want to know you better. Honestly, I'm very curious. You make me curious. 

I try to hold a conversation but it's hard. Your friends are too much.

But then i realize they're more than just your friends. They're extensions of you. Parts of the same body and I feel myself become smaller. Maybe it's not going to be easy to get to know you. But then when you guys are leaving, everyone bows and only you hold a hand out. I take it in mine and there's definitely a spark there. Did your eyes drop to my lips ? Did Your hand linger a few seconds longer than etiquette dictated. i don't know. Maybe it did. Maybe it was all in my head. 

Afterwards, we didn't meet for another year nearly. When I saw you again it was different. Everything was different. You were more famous. You had more fans. I remembered how playful you guys had been back then and I genuinely felt like I was meeting friends after a long time. I was myself. Maybe a little sarcastic but I think you guys know what that's like? Sarcasm without any bad intentions? You've got Min Suga in your group anyway... 

But your fans didn't really see it that way , did they? 

I never knew people could use such crass language on a sixteen year old. It was hard, reading those comments but it was harder , wondering if they were right...

Had I really been an inconsiderate bi*ch? I hadn't meant to be, for sure. i loved you guys. Almost as much as I loved Got7. 

You don't know but I got blasted by JYP that evening. He chewed me out, well and good. 

"You're an MC. Not their friend." 

It was a wake up call because he was right. 

I was an MC in a show. Not your friend. 

Things changed afterwards. I was wary of the camera. Wary of people noticing, commenting. Even when you asked me for my number , I refused.

Why did i refuse, thought? 

I don't know. At the time it seemed like the right thing to do.

Now... Now i don't know anymore. 

I miss you, sometimes. 

Its ridiculous though, because I don't even know you, technically. All my knowledge about you is restricted to your gorgeous smile and your polite way of speaking and the way you sometimes scratch the back of your neck when you're confused or embarrassed.

And your voice.

I love your voice. 

I listened to your solo, in your new album and it was like a dream come true for me to have you sing , on repeat. Just you. No one elese. Your voice is beautiful. 

You're really famous now. 

You won two daesangs, landed yourself some pretty expensive endorsements. You have tours and concerts coming up and nowadays you guys are too busy to come on our show. 

I asked the PDnim , twice if you would be on ASC again. But they didn't really have a concrete answer. 

i understand. You've grown too big for my world and it's time for you to leave now. 

Like you said, I hope you can fly with your beautiful wings in the coming years too. 

I'll be here on the ground, cheering you on. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE : dID YOU GUYS GUESS WHO SHE'S TALKING ABOUT????