난 너를 사랑해

You
Please log in to read the full chapter

What does it feels like when you love someone but you just can’t tell them because of the circumstances? And so, you bottled up. Everything. And just quietly love them from afar. But for how long? Because a heart can only take so much before it breaks, even for immortal.

Just how bad can the circumstances be?

If you really love him, just say so. Tell him!

If it is true love, you will fight for it.

If only it is that easy. For the situation, i am in is far more complicated than anything in this universe.

You see, I am a vampire.

Oh, excuse me, I should have to make it clearer, I am a vampire of the royal descendant. A prince. So now can you understand the situation that I am in???

Hah! If you are a prince then shouldn’t it be easier? Like, you have the power to get the love your life.

Yeah, if the love of my life does not happen to be a prince of another being.

What?

Yes, he too is a prince. And now, before you say anything along the “make-the-royal-marriage-happen” line, let me just clarify this once and for all.

He is a prince, indeed. But a prince of the wolf tribe. Werewolf. And if you have no idea of the relationship between vampires and wolves, let me just sum it up for you.

 It is bad.

Very bad.

The worst.

Even Though, now we have this thing called a truce and held a meeting every two months to sort things out between us, the relationship is still strained and you can just feel the tension in the air every time we have a meeting like this.

Now do you see why I am being so miserable???

Oh well….

Exactly!

The very fact that we are just too different from each other scared me.

There are just so many things that will be in jeopardy if I just proceed with this feeling.

So many lives at stake and so many hearts that can be broken.

Heck, for all I know, a war might break out again.

And another thing that scared me the most is that we might not be able to embrace each other’s realities. Thus, making things riskier than it already is.

 

So, I am content like this.

To just be able to see him from this distance is enough for me.

To see his eyes crinkled when he is too focus on whatever the elders said.

To see him smile occasionally at something that his brothers whispered to him.

And basically, to just be in the same space as him, had already made me happy.

Although I know that I can’t lie to myself, of this longing that I feel. Longing to just be in his embrace and to touch him. To say the words that I have always want to say to him.

I love you.

Words, which will always just remain as words, and nothing more.

I know it is wrong for me to steal glances at him when I should pay my full attention to the matters that are being discussed. But I can't help it, and again, my eyes just sort of fall onto someone as I tried to focus on what Junmyeon, leader--king of the wolf tribe said.

Only this time, a pair of dark eyes are on me.

I almost fell into a trance, staring back, wide-eyed, to its owner.

He smirk.

And I swear my breath just hitch. Only when Yoongi, my cousin and best friend, nudge me, do I snap back to reality.

“Hyung, are you okay? Why do you look so flustered? It's already break time, you know” chuckled the mint-haired boy. “Wha--what?? Yeah, I'm okay, I’m good. Well then, l-let’s go” I managed to stutter out and again my eyes can't help but to search for those dark orbs.

He is still staring...and smirking.

The room feels hot all of the sudden. Yoongi just looked at me silly while I fumble out of my seat. I bow to my father and the elders before making a dash out of that room

 

 

I only realised that I've been holding my breath when we’re already outside as I let out a sigh.

“Hyung, you’re too obvious, you know that,”

Yoongi suddenly said which causes me to defensively retort back a not so princely,

“No, I’m not!!!,”

While looking more flustered than ever. The only other person that know of my feeling is Yoongi and right now, I regret telling him as he keeps on pestering me to confess.

“Oh please hyung, you kept on glancing at him! And don't think that I don't know he, too, kept on staring at you! For sake, just come clear about it, hyung, it’s--”

“You know I can't, Yoongi. It is not that I don't want, but I can't…”

I can't help but to feel a bit dejected over my own answer and fix my gaze onto the ground.

Yoongi, who I supposed can sense my shift of mood, hug me,

“You worry too much, you know, just don't regret it later.”

I was startled, both by his answer and the abrupt hug. Dude never impromptu-ed hug me like. Only when he did something and want to get out--

“Okay, what is it this time? I swear to everything that’s holy, Min Yoongi, if you broke another one my princess peach collection again I will--”

“Woah, whoa chill, I just feel like hugging my f

Please log in to read the full chapter