Mine.

Skittles

Chris's POV

I looked down at my feet to find Aiden running around in circles. I sigh, knowing that I needed to take him for his daily walk. It was so cold outside today though.

"Do you really need a walk today boy?" I asked him. He barked in response, causing me to crack a grin. His tail was wagging, knowing that this was the usual time we went for our walk. I felt bad, since I wasn't home to walk him as often lately. I sighed, turning off the Yankees game and grabbing his lease.

"I'm going to take Aiden for a walk!" I shout to no one in particular. I figured Jin should at least know where I was heading. That way she didn't worry about where I had gone. A door closed, causing me to look over.

"Want to join me Milk?" I asked her. I expected her to say no, but she nodded, grabbing her jacket and mine. She was hanging around me a lot more than usual. She'd hold doors open for me, or buy me small presents. Not that I was complaining. It was cute, I loved attention from her. I've had a crush on her from when we first met. We instantly became friends, and I've always wanted to see if we could take our relationship to a higher level. Cause I really wanted to, more than I should.

"Come on fluffy little beast, time to go for a walk!" She said to Aiden, clipping the leash onto her collar while I grabbed my Yankees cap. 

"He's not a fluffy little beast!" I replied, hitting her lightly on the shoulder. She shrugged, giving me a grin. I rolled my eyes, and we walked down the stairs out of our apartment. I took a right, heading towards the park that I usually walked on. It was surprisingly warm for December. It was awkwardly silent, which was weird for us, usually both of us talked non-stop.

"I'm tired." She stated out of nowhere. I laughed, she was childish sometimes. That was a quality that I liked about her though. 

"You're always tired. You should have stayed home and took a nap." I replied. She shrugged, and kicked a rock on the ground. I wonder what made her decide to come walking with me. 

"Eh. I'm not that tired. Besides, last time I fell asleep around you, my hair ended up blue, and they couldn't fix it in time. So I promoted our debut single with blue hair." She said with a glare. I let out a grin, in which she rolled her eyes with a smile. I remembered that clearly. Pulling pranks on each other was something common for us. I didn't expect the blue to stay in for so long, but it was so worth it.

"Then next time don't set fifteen different alarm clocks to different times during the night in my room, and you won't have blue hair." I replied sticking my tongue out. She let out a smile, and the conversation quieted again. Walking in a comfortable silence, it just felt right with her. Aiden walked along happily in front of us, as we neared the park. 

"Why don't you let him off the leash and run around a little?" She asked as we started walking on the grass. I shrugged.

"I don't want him running off." I answered. She crouched down, unclasping the leash. Aiden ran around, chasing butterflies and squirrels and sniffing flowers.

"See? He's a behaved little beast." Milk pointed out. I nodded, and she flopped down at the grass, staring back up at me. She put her hands behind her head, and crossed her legs.

"Yah! Get up you lazy !" I yelled at her. She leaned up so her back was off the ground, grabbed my right hand, and proceeded to pull my down. I flopped down on the ground with a thump.

"That was for calling me a lazy ." She said with a smirk. 

"You're mean!" I shouted, giving her a soft punch in the arm. She giggled, before giving me one back. I poked her side, causing her to jump and squeak. We continued like that, rolling around on the ground attacking each other. I sat up, out of breath, and tired. I looked over to make sure Aiden was still okay, before turning my attention to Milk. She had sat up next to me, giving me a puppy dog pout, signalling she was sorry. I rolled my eyes, going to give her a soft punch, but instead felt warmth. She had caught my hand with hers, giving me a small smirk.

"You know you love me." She stated with a smile. I rolled my eyes. Her hair had become messy with our little fight. Her smile was bright and perfect as always. Her beautiful face was still flawless as well. Who wouldn't love her?

"So what if I do?" 

"Huh?" She asked. I mentally cursed myself for saying that out loud. I quickly brushed off my pants, trying to hide my blush.

"Nothing!" I respond back to her. I reach into my jacket pocket pulling out a packet of Skittles, my favorite candy. Milk looked over, and gave my her begging eyes. I pop a couple into my mouth and stick my tongue out. 

"Mine." I state. She doesn't take no for an answer though. She pounces on top of me, reach for the bag in my hand. I swallow the ones in my mouth after chewing them, fighting her off making sure she doesn't get the bag. I roll her off me, and pop a couple more in my mouth, before standing up.

"Come onnnnn! You know those are my favorite too!" She whines. I wiggle the bag in front of her face, and she gets up, chasing me. I run from her, trying to finish the rest of the candy. I stop trying to catch my breath, popping the last couple in my mouth. I lean against a tree, and Milk pins me there . Our faces inches apart from each other.

"Give me some." She states. I hold up the empty bag, before shoving it in my pocket.

"Come and get them." I mock back to her, sticking my tongue out to show a couple of them on my tongue. I smirk when she hesitates, before I feel her lips on mine. It's a gentle, but forceful kiss at the same time. My eyes fluttered closed, and I returned the kiss. Her tongue pokes through my lips, and I suddenly remembered what urged her to kiss me in the first place. I part my lips, only to hide the two skittles left underneath my tongue. I feel hers swipe across my mouth, before realizing what I was doing. I move my tongue, swallowing one more, balancing the other one on my tongue. We battle for it, until eventually I let it slip and she grabs it. We part, both of us breathing heavily because of the kiss. She shows the skittle in between her teeth, before chewing and swallowing it.

"Congratulations. You got one." I replied back with a smirk. She doesn't answer, returning her lips to mine. I move my arms to around her neck, enjoying it. We hear a small bark, to find Aiden looking up at us. Milk mutters underneath her breath something along the lines of 'stupid dog' and I playfully punch her. I reach down, clipping the leash back on Aiden. 

"He's not stupid." I replied back to her. She blushed bright red, and we start walking back to the dorm. I slip my hand in hers, and give her a peck on the cheek. She turned even redder if that was possible. 

“So are we...” She asked, looking at me, with curious eyes. I looked down at my feet. I knew I wanted her to be my girlfriend, I just didn’t know if that kiss was just for the skittle or if she actually liked me back or what...

“Well, I want to be...” I replied back. Her eyes lit up with a sparkle in them, and she let out a bright smile.

“Me too.” She answered, before kissing me lightly on the cheek. My heart fluttered, as the butterflies in my stomach fluttered around. I waited forever it felt like for this moment to come. I was afraid it was never going to. We make it back sooner than I would want, but that was okay. I open the door with my keys, and step in with her.

"You guys took a long time." Chiao states. I shrugged, unclasping Aiden's collar and taking off my jacket. Milk flops down on the couch, and I take a seat next to her. She wraps her arms around my waist, and pecks my cheek. I feel a little color go around my cheeks as I turn around and give her a small kiss on the lips. Carol gives us a confused look.

"Jin! I won the bet! I told you they would start dating!" Carol shouts. I look over at her with a glare, and she just shrugs with a small grin. I roll my eyes, turning on the TV and watching the baseball game. Milk watches with me, before she ends up falling asleep.