Final

Teasing Bobby

It was a usual wednesday evening for every one else, yet it's consider as a rare one for you. Since you often having an extra hour in week days, today you managed to go home on time like any other people is a gift.


The best part is you have Bobby in your living room watching an unknown wednesday evening anime when he usually even seems busier than you. Wheather it's just hang out with Han Bin or locking up himself in his room doing something only God knows.


You're joining him on the couch. Stretch your legs as far as you can untill he gives up and move to the carpetted floor. You grin mischivously as you plan to annoy him for this whole evening.

He's focusing on the screen.

For first attack, you slowly reach your hand out to his head. Running your fingers lightly above his hair, drawing a circle with your palm but with only touching the hair tips.

He's still calm as ever.

Then you continue by your fingers trough his hair start from the crook of his neck, up to the front. You keep doing it in a very slow motion while massaging his scalp once in a awhile.

You're trying hard to hold your laughter when you feel his shoulders tensing.

He shifts his position a bit forward, try to avoid your touch. But he doesn't know, it won't stop you.

Now after he moves, only your tip of your fingers can reach him.


It's the open area below his neck to be your next target.
You reach out your index finger. You're running your finger tip to his nape. Drawing a horizontal line. Left. Then right. Continously.

Then you move your finger up, from his nape, along his neck, as far as your finger can reach. Up. Down.

His ears are red.

Your hand is shaking. You bite your bottom lips as hard as you can to stop you for laughing hard.

The red ears are now your target.

You start off with his left ear, the one which is closest to reach.
You move from his nape up to the left side below his ear. it softly.

Now his upper body becomes stiff as you easily see.

You shift from the couch a bit forward right before his back. You blow a soft wind with your mouth as you keep nibling and rolling his left ear berween your thumb and index finger.

He shut his eyes tight. The sounds of the tv background is still heard. But as your touches become intens the sounds slowly diverted .

Tiny drops of cool sweat begin to form on his forheads.

When your hot breath sweeps over his nape, he feels burning sensation suddenly emerging from his back, to his chest, and his heart is beating so hard.


Your right hand is running trough the front side of his body. You start your quest from his shoulder, to his chest.

"Bobby yah." You whisper to his left ears.

You find yourself a bit surprise when his hand holds yours on his chest. He presses it untill you feel his fast beating. You feel your own. Much the same. Maybe insync.

The urge of laugh has gone. Actually you can't even move. Both of you stay in that position. Freez. Only god knows for how long. A minute. Ten seconds. Three seconds.

He takes your hand which was on his chest over his head as he turns around. Facing back at you. Still holding your hand.

You move backward till your head is on the back of the sofa.

He looks at you intensely.

You smile.


"Stop messing with me, noona."


In a second, before even you can blink your eyes, he's already jumped off on the couch, hovering you.

When he makes his way slowly close to you, he's still holding your right hand and place it around his neck, while his other hand hold your remaining hand above your head.


He closes the gap between you and him 'till your chest touches each other. You can feel both of your and his heart beating hard behind the thin layers on your body.


He lowers his body. Leaning half of his weight to you.

You feel heavy with his body on you of course, but it's not suffocating at all, yet it's calming. With the sound of your heart beating together.


"I'm sorry, noona. I don't know that you want me this much." He grins with his cresent moon -shaped- eye.
He moves his face closer to you till your nose touch each other.

He tilt his head.

His warm breath brushing your cheeks. Making it red.

He's parting his lips slowly.

The warm is now getting into all over your body.