01 Cuddle

Living Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin sighed as he watched Jungkook working at the desk. 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook was an art major student in university. He was hardworking and a perfectionist which was good for him because he always ended up making beautiful art. However, he could be such a workaholic sometimes like these days, he was working on this project nonstop. And his perfectionist side definitely didn't help the situation, he was barely eating or sleeping. 

 

 

 

He was technically glued to his drawing board. (If Jimin wasn't this worried, he might tell Jungkook to marry his drawing board as a joke)

 

 

 

Maybe Jungkook didn't feel the need to sleep or eat, but Jimin worried. He worried a lot actually.

 

 

 

He could tell that Jungkook had gotten skinner and the dark circles under his eyes were too obvious to ignore. And Jungkook was getting frustrated or annoyed so easily right now. It was a clear sign that his project was occupying too much of Jungkook’s mind space.

 

 

 

“Kookie, it’s time to sleep.” Jimin cooed as he walked towards Jungkook, wrapped his arms around the younger’s neck from behind.

 

 

 

“Hyung, you go sleep first, I need to finish this part.” Jungkook said, eyes still glued to his work.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter