One

Unknown Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Every damn thing it was always the same! His parents' arguing was far from pleasant and he was far from enthusiastic in hearing them. All by a mere thing that happened between dinner.

     Kim Seokjin, the only successor of their family had always been their first reason that came across their minds of their ridiculous argument. With his parents arguing about such little things, he was stuck in the middle of it, sitting between his parents' shouts across his ear while eating leisurely waiting for something interesting to hear or see. Staring at them was like he was watching a movie and the exciting part has yet to come.

     He was consuming his food like a n innocent child who has yet to know everything. Just as he finished, they shouted in union making him startled, "Jin, what do you think?!!!"

He shrugged, continuing to eat.

"Jin-", she handed him a piece of paper and a pen, "here"

     He held the pen and began to write, 'Is this really necessary?'

"Of course! Your mother-"

........

     Then the quarrel began. Leaving Jin to tend to his needs and unnoticed by the fact he had left the room. He climbed through the steps and head to the corridors right across his room. He indulged himself to rest on his bed.

'If the accident never happened, will it stayed the same?'

     Sighing, he glanced the piamo standing in the dim light. He sunk to the chair and his fingers trailed to the familiar feels of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter