First Meet

D' 150
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Irene's POV

 

“Yah!!! BAE JOO HYUN!!!” Someone smack my head. I lifted my head and see everyone in my class stare at me.Some of them try to hold their laugh. ‘Haish, Irene what did you do this time?’ “Are you done with your trip to dreamland?” ask Teacher Kim. I just nod. “Good, please pass back my duster and try solve this question”

 

“, like I got A+ in my add maths” I mumbling but loud enough for entire class hear.” Are you cursing in my class?”. “Ani, I’m just walk-“ “NOW, out of my class” shout Teacher Kim. “Fine!”

 

I walk out of class and stand at the corridor class. I put out my earphone and plug in my ear. Without notice someone just blow my hair. “Haish, do really wish a high five at your face? You just give me a heart attack.” I hold the wall to support my body.

 

“It is because I’m handsome?” say a guy. Wait. A guy?? I turn my face and saw a guy with big eyes and thick eyebrows like a angry bird cartoon. “What with you? Who are you? I’m never saw you at here.” I said to him.

 

“Me? I’m Taeyong. I just move here and new student. So are you going to help me?” he asked. What a really innocent. “Didn’t you mother taught you don’t speak to a stranger ?”I said.

 

“Haha. You are silly. You know we are now in a same school. Shouldn’t a student help a new student who just makes her almost to get a grave?

 

 “Yah” I scream out of my lung. “Why I’m talking to this g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter