Rain

On Rainy Days

                                            Jongup had just drunk his coffee, he would walk until the bus station to take a bus because his house was far away. As he was walking, heavy raining started, everyone run home, well Jongup started running toward the station, but for his bad luck the ceiling above the sits was broken, then he noticed a person with an umbrella standing in front of the sits, Jongup hurried under it, he wiped his arms and a bit his hair. Then, he looked to see who is the person next to him, he saw a beautiful young boy, his lips were big and puffy, his hair had wheat color and he had big black eyes, the boy didn't even look at him, his eyes were a bit watered, maybe because he wasn't really closing them or maybe cause he felt sad, Jongup cleared his throat and said "You don't mind, right?" , the boy didn't immidiately answer, the only thing it could be heard was the heavy sound of the too much rain, then the boy looked at him, he slightly smirked and it quickly left, he said "Not at all" his voice was sweet and soft like silk, Jongup looked down, the bus was getting late, so he decided to ask the guy again "So, you wait for the bus too?" , the boy was looking in front of him, just like the first time he saw him, he chuckled and said "No....I lost my puppy and....I'm trying to find it" , Jongup frowned his eyebrows in sadness and said "Aw....I'm sorry....show me a picture of it and maybe I can find it" , Daehyun giggled sadly and said "You can't.....I'm looking for it two weeks now and.....I think it's far away" with that he looked in the sky, Jongup had still the same sad expression and said "I'm sorry for your puppy. I wish you find it" , the guy bit his lower lip hard, obviously holding his tears back, then the bus came, Jongup said in a hurry "Oh! I've got to go. Wish you to find it" , the boy nodded and looked Jongup as he was leaving. When Jongup sat on a seat, he saw that the stranger was still looking at him so he waved, so did the stranger.

                                   A week later, Jongup went again in the same coffee shop, he ordered a mocha coffee, his coffee always had moon patterns in the foam. Suddenly, it started raining, Jongup smirked slightly cause of the beautiful view and the calming sound, he suddenly remembered the guy he met, he chuckled to himslef, he would like to meet him again, if he ever sees him again, he will ask his name. Some hours later, Jongup left, the rain was getting heavier but he didn't care this time, he went again on the station, when he arrived he saw the same umbrella and the same figure, he smiled angelically and went under the umbrella seeing for one more time the stranger, this time the stranger looked at him and smirked beautifully, Jongup smiled fully and said "Hello!" , the guy smirked fully and said "Hi" , Jongup scratched the back of his head and said "Um...I didn't introduce myself and I didn't ask your name....I'm Moon Jongup" , with that he gave his hand for a handshake, the guy smiled without showing his teeth, he gave his hand and said "Nice to meet you Jongup, I'm Jung Daehyun" , Jongup smiled fully and said "Nice name, sweet like your face" suddenly his face expression changed, he blushed, he looked down and said a quick "I'm sorry" , Daehyun giggled and said "It's alright, and your name is as special as you" , Jongup raised his head and looked Daehyun in the eyes, he smiled beautifully and said "Thanks" , they stayed silent for a little bit, then Jongup said "So....do you still look for your puppy?" , Daehyun looked down and said in a low sad voice "Yes", he exhaled, raised his head and said "But, I think I won't look for it again" , Jongup frowned his eyebrows and said "I'm sorry for you puppy Daehyun" , Daehyun looked down and just nodded, well Jongup continued by saying "You can buy another one" , Daehyun looked at him in the eyes his eyes showed anger and said "No! I want my puppy. With it....I have a big story, even if I didn't have it for long, I passed a lot of things with it" , then the bus came, Daehyun looked at it, he pointed at it slightly and said "Oh, your bus is here", Jongup said "Um, come one! Let's go for a walk and talk a bit" , Daehyun looked at him with a small smile and said "You're wet, you better go home bofore you get sick and....and you don't need to pity me" , Jongup shook his head and said "I understand that you're lonely and.....I know you want to talk to someone and....I can't leave you here alone, so come with me" , Daehyun smiled fully and nodded. They went a beautiful walk on the park, they were standing close to each other because of the rain, Daehyun talked to Jongup about his loneliness and that he had been sad situations with his sweet puppy, and that he had no friends, well Jongup told him the same, except the pet, he said he doesn't buy one cause he doesn't want to see it dying. When it was time to go, Daehyun stood in front of Jongup and said "Thanks for staying with me Jongup" and hugged Jongup, Jongup smiled beautifully and hugged Daehyun back, then he said in a calm tone "Can we meet again?" , Daehyun's eyes widen cutely and nodded making a positive sound, Jongup smiled widely and said "So, will you give me your number or you want me to give you my number?" , Daehyun pouted and said "Both" with that he shrugged and laughed a bit. They both gave their numbers to each other, they sweetly goodbyed each other and left,  then Jongup noticed that the rain stopped, he smiled beautifully looking in the sky.

                                          It didn't take long for Jongup to text Daehyun, they arranged to go to the coffee shop Jongup goes. Jongup was the first one to arrive, he waited Daehyun for 10 minutes, when Daehyun came in, he looked around himand quickly found Jongup. They first sat there silently, then they started talking awkwardly but quickly made a nice conversation, suddenly it started raining again, Jongup looked outside with a smile,then Daehyun said "Woah, it rains a lot these days" , Jongup chuckled, he looked at Daehyun and said "Whenever it starts raining, it happens to finish my coffee and....and I meet you in the same place" , they were looking each other in the eyes, Daehyun did a slight smile and said "I'm so happy I found you Jongup" , Jongup smiled, his face seemed like he was under a spell, he said in his usual calm voice "Daehyun" , Daehyun smiled fully. They drunk their coffee, the rain hadn't still stopped, Daehyun looked outside with a cute expression and said "Jongup-ah, do you want to go out?" , Jongup smiled slightly and nodded, he quickly paid for both of them, before Daehyun having time to complain about the bill, Jongup pulled him by the wrist. The rain was heavy, Jongup closed his eyes, he smiled showing his upper teeth and looked in the sky, well Daehyun was laughing and enjoying it, then Jongup looked at Daehyun so did the other, Daehyun stood in front of him, he put his hand on Jongup's shoulder and the other one on his cheek and approached him for a kiss, Jongup slightly smirked and let him. They kissed under the heavy rain, the weather they met,Jongup smiled in the kiss, when they broke it Daehyun said "Why are you smiling?" , Jongup smiled fully and said "I see why some things happen" , Daehyun frowned his eyebrows in curiosity and leaned his head on the side, Jongup smiled and said "Nothing, just enjoy this beautiful moment" , Daehyun smiled, he tied his arms around Jongup's neck and kissed him, Jongup had his arms tightly wrapped around Daehyun's waist.

                               Months passed, Jongup and Daehyun had been in a beautiful and faithful relationship for long. One day, Jongup brought Daehyun a puppy, Daehyun's eyes water and hugged it, Jongup said "It may not be your puppy, but I want this time both of us to take care of it" , Daehyun hugged Jongup tightly and said "Thank you my Moon Angel" he gave him a kiss and started playing with the puppy, then Jongup said "How do you want to name it?" , Daehyun looked Jongup in the eyes and said "Angel" , Jongup smiled fully and said "Sweet" with that he gave a quick kiss on Daehyun's lips. When they finsihed their lunch, the puppy was sleeping, the couple sat on the couch hugging, Daehyun said "Jongupie? Do you want tolive with me?" , Jongup looked at him, his eyes showed true happiness, he smiled and said "Of course" , Daehyun hugged him tightly so did Jongup. As they were hugging Jongup looked outside the window and noticed the heavy rain pouring, he smiled and realised that he loves rain.

                                                                                                                                                                                                ​THE END.